• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

If you been in Christ at least Ten years and you have not Excel in GOD but still dwell in Church DOGMA something is wrong

Loyal
How Long will you stay there, When you dwell for years in Church Dogma you cannot excel in GOD:pensive: "How LONG will you stay among 2 opinions?

How long will you dwell there! You must come out from among them. and touch not the unclean thing, you cannot dwell there "Child of GOD":pensive:
You must dwell in pursuit of "Sanctification and Holiness". What fellowship can you have with "IDOLS" ? What fellowship can you have with "IDOL" Worshippers?
You have nothing in common.:pensive: even when you sing the same songs at the same time, you have nothing in common, When you say the same prayer words, you have nothing in common with those who are not of "GOD" neither can your conversation be in common. Will you please come out of the dark and dwell in The Light of GOD.:pensive: For darkness does not fit you.

Loyal
The church is the body of Christ.

Eph 5:23; For the husband is the head of the wife, as Christ also is the head of the church, He Himself being the Savior of the body.
Col 1:18; He is also head of the body, the church; and He is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead, so that He Himself will come to have first place in everything.
Col 1:24; Now I rejoice in my sufferings for your sake, and in my flesh I do my share on behalf of His body, which is the church, in filling up what is lacking in Christ's afflictions.

If you aren't in a church, you aren't part of the body.

Loyal
The church is the body of Christ.

Eph 5:23; For the husband is the head of the wife, as Christ also is the head of the church, He Himself being the Savior of the body.
Col 1:18; He is also head of the body, the church; and He is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead, so that He Himself will come to have first place in everything.
Col 1:24; Now I rejoice in my sufferings for your sake, and in my flesh I do my share on behalf of His body, which is the church, in filling up what is lacking in Christ's afflictions.

If you aren't in a church, you aren't part of the body.
You may enjoy those 4 walls all you want too, and that is where your hearts desirer is, stay there. I been there many years ago, and when i left, the pastor told me, it i left i would be leaving GOD, My respond was: when I leave I am taking GOD with me! Because GOD CANNOT LIE! He Promise me, He would Never leave me or forsake me and that He owns me for He bought me with a Price. He chose me i did not choose Him. And it is SEALED by The SPIRIT of The LIVING GOD" :pensive: And He told me men Lie, but I will never tell you lies But mankind are liars.

Maybe your church saved you and your church is your redemption and they bought you and own you! and you have become a Bond slave unto a Institution. and You cannot break free! and been so Branded with as if a hot branding iron and trap by their Authority! trap in to the Slavery of Mankind Spiritual chains In total Bondage. Maybe just maybe, I bet you are in the lying trap called "TITHES and OFFERINGS" trap and blinded, , just maybe. and maybe not but maybe.

And you have refused to except The TRUTh that you have been "deceived". It is a hard pill to swallow, that such a man as you have been deceived for all of these years. But let it be know many have had to except. it is Jesus Christ only and Him only For he is The Only "PREEMINENCE":pensive:

faith cannot get you there. But "TRUST" can. TRUST in HIM only:pensive: Put all your cares on HIM and not a oz upon the church, But GOD only. HE will never let you down and you will never have any "Regrets".:pensive:

For on "The SOLID ROCK I STAND" All other GROUND is Sinking SAND. "TRUST" in HIM ONLY. Do not be AFRAID.:pensive:

Loyal
You may enjoy those 4 walls all you want too, and that is where your hearts desirer is, stay there. I been there many years ago, and when i left, the pastor told me, it i left i would be leaving GOD, My respond was: when I leave I am taking GOD with me! Because GOD CANNOT LIE! He Promise me, He would Never leave me or forsake me and that He owns me for He bought me with a Price. He chose me i did not choose Him. And it is SEALED by The SPIRIT of The LIVING GOD" :pensive: And He told me men Lie, but I will never tell you lies But mankind are liars.

Maybe your church saved you and your church is your redemption and they bought you and own you! and you have become a Bond slave unto a Institution. and You cannot break free! and been so Branded with as if a hot branding iron and trap by their Authority! trap in to the Slavery of Mankind Spiritual chains In total Bondage. Maybe just maybe, I bet you are in the lying trap called "TITHES and OFFERINGS" trap and blinded, , just maybe. and maybe not but maybe.

And you have refused to except The TRUTh that you have been "deceived". It is a hard pill to swallow, that such a man as you have been deceived for all of these years. But let it be know many have had to except. it is Jesus Christ only and Him only For he is The Only "PREEMINENCE":pensive:

faith cannot get you there. But "TRUST" can. TRUST in HIM only:pensive: Put all your cares on HIM and not a oz upon the church, But GOD only. HE will never let you down and you will never have any "Regrets".:pensive:

For on "The SOLID ROCK I STAND" All other GROUND is Sinking SAND. "TRUST" in HIM ONLY. Do not be AFRAID.:pensive:

nothing but a bunch of false accusations with out any scripture for leaving the church to back up your claims. NO PLACE IN THE BIBLE DOES IT TELL US TO LEAVE THE CHURCH..

Dear freind you are arrogant you are rude and you show no love at all in your post non. I have gotten used to you, you do not bother me at the least. As a matter of fact I pray for you. Time is running out, its time to get right with God and humble yourself. I am serious as all get out, your post revel whats in your heart and I can see nothing pointing to the fruit of the spirit in your post.

Not trying to be argumentative or insulting here, but directing people out of the local church is of SATAN !!

I say this with all due respect, and if it out of order please have the moderators remove the post. But dear sir to talk against the church is to talk against the Body of Jesus Christ,

Loyal
My respond was: when I leave I am taking GOD with me! Because GOD CANNOT LIE! He Promise me, He would Never leave me or forsake me and that He owns me for He bought me with a Price. He chose me i did not choose Him. And it is SEALED by The SPIRIT of The LIVING GOD" :pensive: And He told me men Lie, but I will never tell you lies But mankind are liars.

But you can still leave and forsake him. And even though He didn't leave those in the wilderness (which is where He said this by the way ) they still didn't make it to the promised land.
He also chose Judas. Yes men let you down, yes God does not.

But God tests men with men. What are you going to do when they do let you down? Curse them and curse God? Well maybe you won't curse God, but it seems like everyone else in the world is
beneath you somehow. As if you have some relationship with God that no one else has. The Bible says if you don't love your brother, you don't love God.
Peter let Jesus down. Demas let Paul down. Solomon let God down. 11 of Joseph's brother's let him down. Judas let Jesus down. Adam let the human race down.
It happens. It hurts. Life is messy. So what do you do? Leave the church, blame everything on them and let them down.

People in churches aren't perfect. I'm not perfect... but in my church, we love one another. We pray for one another. We visit each other. We give to one another.
We help each other. We sing with each other. We bear each others burdens. We rejoice when they rejoice, we feel sorrow when they are hurting.
That's what being a Christian is all about. You don't love Christians? You don't love Jesus.

Loyal
But you can still leave and forsake him. And even though He didn't leave those in the wilderness (which is where He said this by the way ) they still didn't make it to the promised land.
He also chose Judas. Yes men let you down, yes God does not.

But God tests men with men. What are you going to do when they do let you down? Curse them and curse God? Well maybe you won't curse God, but it seems like everyone else in the world is
beneath you somehow. As if you have some relationship with God that no one else has. The Bible says if you don't love your brother, you don't love God.
Peter let Jesus down. Demas let Paul down. Solomon let God down. 11 of Joseph's brother's let him down. Judas let Jesus down. Adam let the human race down.
It happens. It hurts. Life is messy. So what do you do? Leave the church, blame everything on them and let them down.

People in churches aren't perfect. I'm not perfect... but in my church, we love one another. We pray for one another. We visit each other. We give to one another.
We help each other. We sing with each other. We bear each others burdens. We rejoice when they rejoice, we feel sorrow when they are hurting.
That's what being a Christian is all about. You don't love Christians? You don't love Jesus.

Only members of the "circe" that has been design by this world by unholy men who worship the creation the Circe and honor the SUN god, are able to walk away from her who swallow her Dogma as divine by there walking away from her, makes them unbelievers of her mission. Of course they can walk away from the circe. And become unbelievers. and have rejected her body. and all the members of The "circe" love one another and care for one another, Of course you can leave that god and forsake her. and become a unbeliever in her mission.

But there is One GOD you cannot forsake or run away from or join that body of believers, because you have become HIS SLAVE and was PURCHASE by His Blood and their is not one being in the entire Universal can steal you or bribe you to walk away from, neither can you run away, Because This "GOD" is Not Only "GOD" He is The Only GOD, And there is no where you can run or Hide from His Presence. And we cannot stop there in our conversation concern this "GOD", because it would do yourself a great injustice. because this Only "GOD" is our FATHER! A CHILD of THE LIVING GOD would not run away from HIS FATHER! GOD who is our FATHER has No "FOOLS" as Children. For They Are "BORN of HIM" and not By The whims of Men or Organizations. or anything that is "EARthLY". but "BORN OF GOD" and not by man made "BAPTISM Pools" made by corrupted creatures.

That do not even sound right! One of the "Sons of GOD" " GOD THE ALMIGHTY"is your DADDY who is going to give you a "SHARED INHERITANCE" throughout ETERNITY" Who is going to give you everything That He is Going to give His Only Begotten SON. And ADOPT you as one of HIS SONS. with full rights as "Jesus Christ"and you are going to to be "THE MANIFESTATION of HIS GLORY" forever and ever and ever and your SHARED RULE has NO END!:eyes:

You got your wires cross up ! Ain't no real CHILD of GOD is Going to TURN his Back on HIS DADDY when HIS DADDY is GOD!:pensive:

Now if he ain't you Daddy, you might run away, into arms of another women, because you love her better, because "GOD" is Not your FATHER!:pensive:

That do not even sound right the stuff you talking about, if "GOD" The ONE GOD! is Your FATHER, who would resits their daddy? When your Daddy owns "The CATTLE on a Thousand Hills":pensive:

I might not be perfect but i ain't no FOOL!

PS. You might have chosen Jesus and God to be your Father and Savior , But I didn't, choose them, But He Chose Me, I didn't call Him, He Call Me and He call me by my Name. And them He told me who i was. Just like my Mother told me who i was, when I came into the world and was able to understand the "english" Language. She told me what my name was and i was human, and she told me who my daddy was. and my grandmother and grandfather.....etc.

Then 26 Years later i had another Birth. My new Father sent me another "being" into my New Being, to explain who i am, and what I am, and who's I am, and Where I am going and what I will do and where I will REIGN and with who I will REIGN with and How long I will REIGN.

Notice: I do not know what your Father said to you:eyes: But I know what My Heavenly[our] FATHER said to me and it is not a "Illusion" neither a "Figment of my imagination". But you may call it what ever you please. But GOD is "IMMUTABLE" and can be "TRUSTED":pensive: and He is My [our]Father:eyes: i do not know, whether you know what that means. But i do.

It seems to me you are referring to those who are seekers of God, I am not a seeker of GOD,
"I am one of The Sons of The LIVING GOD", that means HE is MY FATHER!:pensive: Only a fool would turn his back on GOD if he is your FATHER! Now it is a difference. There is only One True GOD, but He is Not a Father to all:eyes: But He is A "GOD" of all, because there is no other.:pensive: i know these are strange words to you.:eyes:

I have 6 children and 6 grand grandkids and GOD is MY FATHER! and He and HIS LOVE for ME is BEYOND Explanation. For He have let me know this in Personal way and not by faith. But by his person. for faith is only "Training wheels" to get there. If you got "GOD" why would need faith:pensive: it is only the Avenue to get to GOD. My grandkids knows i love them, and they do not need faith to believe i love them they know it and not by words they can feel it in their souls.:pensive:

They can feel The SPIRIT of The LIVING GOD that resides in My Soul.:pensive:

And I have nothing against "Your CHURCH" that is Your Church do as you please. For I am not a member of "Your Church". and i have nothing bad to say about it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your quote:

ok:eyes:

You act like your definition, you chose,, of what a christian is,,, is Lord of All Definitions of what a christian is. you Cherry pick what you like, or what Your Church Like of the definition of the word Christian and you want the world to BOW to your definition of What a Christian is.:pensive: You want 2.6 Billion to Bow to your definition of what a christian is. if Not, they do not meet your "Criterion".

But I got news for you, I do not , bow down to "IDOLS"neither do i worship them. And i stand on the ROCK. and cannot be move. i have absolutely nothing against the 2.6 Billion plus Christians in world wide. I am just not one of them. For i do not meet their Criterion of their definition nor my dfinition of what a christian is by "Etymology" original coined.:pensive:

"Where much is given much is required" I did not tell you, who to worship or where to worship or how to worship. But you have taken upon yourself to tell me who to worship and where to worship and how to worship, and have declared throughout the universe that i am not a "Child of The LIVING GOD" but i need to be completed by becoming a member of The "Circe" and becoming a Christian and tell lies about myself, in order to be a member of Your Society, your institutions and be honor by You and others by my new position that has been approve of you and others and become a member of your "Circe".:pensive:

You need to comprehend what you wrote. or put the seal of GOD on your words that you have the "AUTHORITY of GOD" of the things you have printed. in The Name of JESUS, "The Preeminence of GOD":pensive:

I have no ill feelings or give leadership into the things i believe, and have considered being taught by GOD and Not A mortal man. And this is where I stand So help me GOD:pensive: And i do perceive a sense of "Athanasius" contra mundum.

Loyal
Only members of the "circe" that has been design by this world by unholy men who worship the creation the Circe and honor the SUN god, are able to walk away from her who swallow her Dogma as divine by there walking away from her, makes them unbelievers of her mission. Of course they can walk away from the circe. And become unbelievers. and have rejected her body. and all the members of The "circe" love one another and care for one another, Of course you can leave that god and forsake her. and become a unbeliever in her mission.

But there is One GOD you cannot forsake or run away from or join that body of believers, because you have become HIS SLAVE and was PURCHASE by His Blood and their is not one being in the entire Universal can steal you or bribe you to walk away from, neither can you run away, Because This "GOD" is Not Only "GOD" He is The Only GOD, And there is no where you can run or Hide from His Presence. And we cannot stop there in our conversation concern this "GOD", because it would do yourself a great injustice. because this Only "GOD" is our FATHER! A CHILD of THE LIVING GOD would not run away from HIS FATHER! GOD who is our FATHER has No "FOOLS" as Children. For They Are "BORN of HIM" and not By The whims of Men or Organizations. or anything that is "EARthLY". but "BORN OF GOD" and not by man made "BAPTISM Pools" made by corrupted creatures.

That do not even sound right! One of the "Sons of GOD" " GOD THE ALMIGHTY"is your DADDY who is going to give you a "SHARED INHERITANCE" throughout ETERNITY" Who is going to give you everything That He is Going to give His Only Begotten SON. And ADOPT you as one of HIS SONS. with full rights as "Jesus Christ"and you are going to to be "THE MANIFESTATION of HIS GLORY" forever and ever and ever and your SHARED RULE has NO END!:eyes:

You got your wires cross up ! Ain't no real CHILD of GOD is Going to TURN his Back on HIS DADDY when HIS DADDY is GOD!:pensive:

Now if he ain't you Daddy, you might run away, into arms of another women, because you love her better, because "GOD" is Not your FATHER!:pensive:

That do not even sound right the stuff you talking about, if "GOD" The ONE GOD! is Your FATHER, who would resits their daddy? When your Daddy owns "The CATTLE on a Thousand Hills":pensive:

I might not be perfect but i ain't no FOOL!

PS. You might have chosen Jesus and God to be your Father and Savior , But I didn't, choose them, But He Chose Me, I didn't call Him, He Call Me and He call me by my Name. And them He told me who i was. Just like my Mother told me who i was, when I came into the world and was able to understand the "english" Language. She told me what my name was and i was human, and she told me who my daddy was. and my grandmother and grandfather.....etc.

Then 26 Years later i had another Birth. My new Father sent me another "being" into my New Being, to explain who i am, and what I am, and who's I am, and Where I am going and what I will do and where I will REIGN and with who I will REIGN with and How long I will REIGN.

Notice: I do not know what your Father said to you:eyes: But I know what My Heavenly[our] FATHER said to me and it is not a "Illusion" neither a "Figment of my imagination". But you may call it what ever you please. But GOD is "IMMUTABLE" and can be "TRUSTED":pensive: and He is My [our]Father:eyes: i do not know, whether you know what that means. But i do.

It seems to me you are referring to those who are seekers of God, I am not a seeker of GOD,
"I am one of The Sons of The LIVING GOD", that means HE is MY FATHER!:pensive: Only a fool would turn his back on GOD if he is your FATHER! Now it is a difference. There is only One True GOD, but He is Not a Father to all:eyes: But He is A "GOD" of all, because there is no other.:pensive: i know these are strange words to you.:eyes:

I have 6 children and 6 grand grandkids and GOD is MY FATHER! and He and HIS LOVE for ME is BEYOND Explanation. For He have let me know this in Personal way and not by faith. But by his person. for faith is only "Training wheels" to get there. If you got "GOD" why would need faith:pensive: it is only the Avenue to get to GOD. My grandkids knows i love them, and they do not need faith to believe i love them they know it and not by words they can feel it in their souls.:pensive:

They can feel The SPIRIT of The LIVING GOD that resides in My Soul.:pensive:

And I have nothing against "Your CHURCH" that is Your Church do as you please. For I am not a member of "Your Church". and i have nothing bad to say about it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your quote:

ok:eyes:

You act like your definition, you chose,, of what a christian is,,, is Lord of All Definitions of what a christian is. you Cherry pick what you like, or what Your Church Like of the definition of the word Christian and you want the world to BOW to your definition of What a Christian is.:pensive: You want 2.6 Billion to Bow to your definition of what a christian is. if Not, they do not meet your "Criterion".

But I got news for you, I do not , bow down to "IDOLS"neither do i worship them. And i stand on the ROCK. and cannot be move. i have absolutely nothing against the 2.6 Billion plus Christians in world wide. I am just not one of them. For i do not meet their Criterion of their definition nor my dfinition of what a christian is by "Etymology" original coined.:pensive:

"Where much is given much is required" I did not tell you, who to worship or where to worship or how to worship. But you have taken upon yourself to tell me who to worship and where to worship and how to worship, and have declared throughout the universe that i am not a "Child of The LIVING GOD" but i need to be completed by becoming a member of The "Circe" and becoming a Christian and tell lies about myself, in order to be a member of Your Society, your institutions and be honor by You and others by my new position that has been approve of you and others and become a member of your "Circe".:pensive:

You need to comprehend what you wrote. or put the seal of GOD on your words that you have the "AUTHORITY of GOD" of the things you have printed. in The Name of JESUS, "The Preeminence of GOD":pensive:

I have no ill feelings or give leadership into the things i believe, and have considered being taught by GOD and Not A mortal man. And this is where I stand So help me GOD:pensive: And i do perceive a sense of "Athanasius" contra mundum.
B-A-C wasn't attempting a definition of the word "christian", just describing how Christians in his church live.

I can give a definition that I think would fit every use of the word: "Christian -- following the example and teachings of Jesus".

Loyal
B-A-C wasn't attempting a definition of the word "christian", just describing how Christians in his church live.

I can give a definition that I think would fit every use of the word: "Christian -- following the example and teachings of Jesus".
Well what definitions have you chosen? You do have a "Unabridged" Dictionary of english words and also a Vines Dictionary of New Testament Words, And a Greek Lexicon of NEW TESTAMENT Greek words and a ENGLISHMAN GREEK Concordance that they all can relate to the Questionable text that is required that you may arrive to THE TRUTH" in question and does it takes all of that? YES! "ETYMOLOGY" must be confirm and dated whether B.C. or A.D. location and by who.

Your Quote:
"I can give a definition that I think would fit every use of the word: "Christian -- following the example and teachings of Jesus".

I bet you can:eyes:

I ain't your every day homey or one of your church members and i am not one of your kind of christians. that is right i am different. for we are few in number of our kind. You barely run across one of us. a Remnant according to GRACE. :eyes: among 1,000 upon 1,000's and 1000's and only 8 was saved so was it then, so will it be now:eyes: now what? but i do understand why, where all 2.6 Billion christians plus come to so many conclusions. concerning christianity and Church dogma. Since you did say; you yourself have so many things that fit christianity and we all know you are not the Lone Ranger,
Kemosabe, and I can imagine the 2.6 Billions can multiply their fit too. :eyes:to the word "Christian". would not you agree?

And I bet all the books in the world could not contain the definitions the host may acquire. what a small world:pensive:

Loyal
Well what definitions have you chosen? You do have a "Unabridged" Dictionary of english words and also a Vines Dictionary of New Testament Words, And a Greek Lexicon of NEW TESTAMENT Greek words and a ENGLISHMAN GREEK Concordance that they all can relate to the Questionable text that is required that you may arrive to THE TRUTH" in question and does it takes all of that? YES! "ETYMOLOGY" must be confirm and dated whether B.C. or A.D. location and by who.

Your Quote:
"I can give a definition that I think would fit every use of the word: "Christian -- following the example and teachings of Jesus".

I bet you can:eyes:

I ain't your every day homey or one of your church members and i am not one of your kind of christians. that is right i am different. for we are few in number of our kind. You barely run across one of us. a Remnant according to GRACE. :eyes: among 1,000 upon 1,000's and 1000's and only 8 was saved so was it then, so will it be now:eyes: now what? but i do understand why, where all 2.6 Billion christians plus come to so many conclusions. concerning christianity and Church dogma. Since you did say; you yourself have so many things that fit christianity and we all know you are not the Lone Ranger,
Kemosabe, and I can imagine the 2.6 Billions can multiply their fit too. :eyes:to the word "Christian". would not you agree?

And I bet all the books in the world could not contain the definitions the host may acquire. what a small world:pensive:
The meaning of a word is grounded not in a dictionary definition, nor in etymology. It is in usage.

A "Christian" is a person who follows the example and teachings of Jesus.

I'm pretty sure that the 2.6 billion Christians in the world would not disagree.

Loyal
The meaning of a word is grounded not in a dictionary definition, nor in etymology. It is in usage.

A "Christian" is a person who follows the example and teachings of Jesus.

I'm pretty sure that the 2.6 billion Christians in the world would not disagree.
Let me say this, do you even know when what century of the creation of a dictionary or even the word "Dictionary" or a Lexicon was even coined? do even know when the "Alphabets" in any Language. or any form of any kind of Writings was form? Since you have taken on the "Authority of a Linguistic Archaic Major. Talk to be about defining words and how they come to be. and who shape the letters on how they are bend and curve. because it seems you have experience in the use of 'Etymology and the Art in which it was form even the Ancient dialects. I see they force you too, to learn such for the arrival of the ,Ancient Text.
I do not like such endeavors. But I was Sweet on a "Linguistic Major" and she was sweet with long Dark black hair and I like the way she walked and she like the way i smile, and when i began to to talk about GOD the tears would run down her face. She was Sweet.:p and we did stay pure. Oh how i would like to call her name. But one Day i will meet her again.:pensive: For GOD cannot Lie.

(Luke 18:29)BSB
“Look,” said Peter, “we have left all, we had to follow You.” 29“Truly I tell you,” Jesus replied, “no one who has left home or wife or brothers or parents or children for the sake of the kingdom of God will fail to receive many times more in this age—and in the age to come, eternal life.”…:eyes:

So happy huntings in the fields of "Etymology".

Loyal
"The Greek word Χριστιανός (Christianos), meaning "follower of Christ", comes from Χριστός (Christos), meaning "anointed one", with an adjectival ending borrowed from Latin to denote adhering to, or even belonging to, as in slave ownership.

There's nothing very interesting in the etymology of the word "Christian". I don't know why you keep bringing it up.

Do you agree with me @PloughBoy that in common usage "Christian" means follower of Christ or belonging to Christ?

Loyal
"The Greek word Χριστιανός (Christianos), meaning "follower of Christ", comes from Χριστός (Christos), meaning "anointed one", with an adjectival ending borrowed from Latin to denote adhering to, or even belonging to, as in slave ownership.

There's nothing very interesting in the etymology of the word "Christian". I don't know why you keep bringing it up.

Do you agree with me @PloughBoy that in common usage "Christian" means follower of Christ or belonging to Christ?
Ok the word was created [Coined in A.D. 60] by UnGodly IDOL Worshippers in "Antioch". Hoodlums! in which many christians do not want to admit the truth but like many christians, they love to cover the history of Christianity with host of lies.:pensive: That is why many have claim christians cannot be trusted for they are great liars and they often prefer to cover The Truth with lies to make christianity attractive. Christians cannot be trusted. is a known fact.:pensive: World WIDE. Instead of Speaking The TRUTH they cover the TRUTH with lies.:pensive: And History is a documented "WITNESS'. But the Bible it self is know for the TRUTH.

For The Term Christianity is only a "Type & Shadow" of Historic Israel. who is in need of a "SAIVOR":pensive: And True Christians [ TRUE ISRAEL] are only saved By, "MERCY and GRACE" purchase BY "The LAMB of GOD" The TRUE "Sacrificial Offering" for The SACRIFICIAL Offering In the Old could never save anyone. It was only a Type & Shadow" of what was to come and be. "TRUE ISRAEL are of MANY NATIONS" For They are The Ones of "PROMISE" In "Isaac" is The SEED of PROMISE.

In my 1st year into my knowledge of SALVATION, The proper term in 1977 they use for the definition of a "Christian" it meant "CHRIST-LIKE".:pensive: Meaning you are JUST Like "JESUS CHRIST" but in this evil corrupted mankind of Religious Men of All religions, not one can be trusted but only a host of Deceivers in definitions of every kind they are and only one you can you trust and That person is in The Person of JESUS CHRIST, Our LORD and MASTER who is for ever alive and He is not Dead but HE, IS alive forever more. and there is not one place, HE is not there. HE IS IN YOUR CAR, IN YOUR HOUSE, IN YOUR SCHOOL, IN YOUR KITCHEN, IN YOUR BATHROOM., IN YOUR LIVING ROOM, AT YOUR TABLE. AND IN YOUR BEDROOM, WHERE EVER YOU PLANT The Soles of Your feet. Is Holy Ground,:pensive: WHETHER YOU KNOW IT OR NOT. But this place we occupy is so dark and thick and so covered with such a great cloud of darkness we can barely see. The Truth.

IF any say to you "Lo he is at my Church come and see him and come to hear what he says, Don't believe it, If anyone say to you come to our concert he is there, don't believe it, I am here to declare, you can have the "Fellowship" with the believers there and rejoice collectively Together and Glorify His Name with one voice. But No matter where you are at, in a group or all alone in a Desert place, IF HE is Your Father , He will NEVER LEAVE YOU ALONE. even if you walk by yourself. Even when The Darkness has surrounded you, For You are The TEMPLE of The LIVING GOD" He will always reside in you always for ever and ever more. For This Too is The Inheritance of The SAINTS GOD", for His riches are unsearchable:pensive:

He is not going to leave you if you are Truly HIS. For Our GOD cannot Lie:pensive: But mankind the human creatures will. And they will do it, In the Name of Jesus Christ, The Christ who is Our LORD. and not Theirs. For you are a "Child of the LIVING GOD" AnD let no ONE tell you Different or who you are.!

For Your FATHER is "The ALMIGHTY GOD":pensive: and except nothing less. For He is yours, you have been Born of HIM and Not like the people of this world. for you are of GOD! and you are Absolutely nothing like them!:pensive: Neither can you ever be! Never Can you be like them! No matter how religious they are, you are not like them. And you have nothing in common with them , Absolutely Nothing.:pensive:

And if they do not like it You can tell them: "You can put it in your pipe and smoke it" because the day of His arrival is getting to short.
For The Kingdom of GOD is at Hand!!

Loyal
@PloughBoy, if "Christian" means "Christlike", WHY do you call Christians liars, and say you are not a Christian and would be offended to be called a Christian?

Loyal
Hello there,

I heard the word of God preached: The word of God concerning His Son the Lord Jesus Christ; and I believed what I heard. I acknowledged that I was a sinner in need of salvation, and I asked Him to save me. He has. I am now His workmanship, and He works in me to will and to do of His good pleasure: and He will bring me through to resurrection glory. For He is Faithful.

I have evidence every day that in me there is no good thing, but in Christ I am accepted in the Beloved. He is True. He will not leave me or forsake me.

Praise His Holy Name!

:love:

Loyal
@PloughBoy, if "Christian" means "Christlike", WHY do you call Christians liars, and say you are not a Christian and would be offended to be called a Christian?
1st. think i will correct you. i said:::::: they said that the word christian means "ChristLike". in 1977.
My Quote: per-se Post "12:
"In my 1st year into my knowledge of SALVATION, The proper term in 1977 they use for the definition of a "Christian" it meant "CHRIST-LIKE".::pensive:Meaning you are JUST Like "JESUS CHRIST". That was 1977,

Now days most christians have what ever definition they may choose. And no one can tell another christian that his definition is wrong! no one. That is what we will call "Etymology".

because the coined year of the Term "Christian" was created by pagans and hoolums in A.D. 60. if they made the word christians they are the ones who have the definition of what it means. But alot of christians have given their own definitions.
and not the original definition of the Term. by the giver and the givers definition and meaning of the term. "CHRISTIAN":eyes:

So who's definition is right "the Modern day Greek Lexicons of The 1800's" or the creators who "coined" The word "christian" in A.D. 60 ? WHO IS THE CREATOR OF THE WORD? and I am quite sure "Homer" is not a reliable source of defining religious words concerning "The WAY".
or was the word christian stolen and given a new definition by The people of "The WAY" {maybe the original creator of the word "christian" should have put a "Patient of it":eyes: back in A.D. 60.

So i do know the original meaning of the word "christian"and i do not meet that "criteria". it cannot get no simple as that.

"A boy is boy a girl is girl" "a christian is a christian" not what you want it to be., but now days,:eyes: we do not know what to believe, nothing but a host of "Cherry Pickers" If a person says he is a christian ok, he is a christian , if she says she is a boy she is boy, by his or her own definition of what a christians is , many have said the POPE is Not A christian. the man said he is a christian. Then He is a christian, "LBGQT" say they are christians, ok they are Christians. but maybe by your definition they are not.:pensive:

I know people are liars. some on purpose so not on purpose, because GOD said so. he cannot lie in saying all men are liars. but a lot christians do not believe that. ok. what ever.
:pensive:

Weymouth New Testament
No, indeed; let us hold God to be true, though every man should prove to be [liars] false. As it stands written, "That Thou mayest be shown to be just in the sentence Thou pronouncest, and gain Thy cause when Thou contendest."

'But the wickedness of the human race is so great that they will do anything to make themselves equal to GOD and honest and perfect and more holy than GOD could ever be, and they do their best to correct him as they see fit to please themselves. and will lie by saying they don't. But Judgment will come, and there will be no compromise and there will be no defense for so many different cases.'

2nd. I found under that definition they gave me in 1977, i have not found one person who is like JESUS! And i read my Bibles from front to back with a host of Dictionaries in hand. night and day about three times in 30 days. my 1st year in Christ. and my intention was to learn the whole Bible by heart every word. Every GOSPEl. "Matthew" view point and His approach how he observed Jesus, and "MARK's " view point how he observed Jesus, And Then "DOCTOR LUKE 's View Point how He Observed Jesus, But John's view, took me to another Level. and in that same month when a read my Bible 3 times, i must have read the "new' testament" about 10 times or better while i was reading my Bible as a Whole, If you would have have saw me and observe me, You would have thought i was "Rhode Scholar" enrolled at "Oxford". I forgot my wife and didn't care. I am forsaking all, for the Kingdom. I had put my hand to the PLOW and I am not looking back. For there is nothing in this world to compare what is before us.; "as Peter said, we have left all, houses ,lands, wives, and children to follow you.:eyes: and if any man looks back he is not fit for the KINGDOM.:pensive: and i took it literally. "THE COST OF DISCIPLESHIP". Does it take all of that? yes it does. if He has called and chosen you and have set the course before you. there is no other way you can go. You can run but you cannot hide. Where ever you go he is there. His will will get done:eyes: His will super cede your will.:eyes:.

I have found No one who is like Jesus. i have found no one who can speak to the wind and calm the waves of The Seas. i have found no one who could speak to the Dead after they have been dead 4 days or 3 days. I have found no one that can create the Stars in the Sky or can command the Darkness or The Light. And if anybody claims that they are like Jesus they have never read the BOOK! I cannot do those things, but one day, after The Coronation and when some of us receive our Full "Inheritance" entering into our full Adoption as "The Sons of the LIVING GOD" "INDICATIVE" , when all the creatures and all creation will Witness this event meaning all my eneimies and all those who have label me false will witness this event. of The Crowning because GOD cannot lie
E
You might not understand this quote but i do:
NASB 1977
“Truly, truly, I say to you, he who believes in Me, the works that I do , shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go to the Father.':pensive:

And it is was so ordain written down before The "FOUNDATION of THE WORLD" and HE Revealed it to me in "THE PERSON OF JESUS CHRIST' who is " The PREEMINENCE of GOD" and No one can make me deny what HE has Revealed to me. and i will not call Him a liar. By believing a corrupted lying creature called a human ."

I HOPE this event was enlightening. and encouraging for many what is to come.:pensive: who will love His appearing.

For one day this corruption shall put on the Incorruptible this mortal shall put on Immortality.

Loyal
@PloughBoy sorry, no that wasn't enlightening. Im trying to understand what you mean when you use the word "Christian".

I'm asking about you, today, not about the 1st century residents of Antioch or what anybody thought in 1977.

A short straight answer would do fine.

Loyal
@PloughBoy sorry, no that wasn't enlightening. Im trying to understand what you mean when you use the word "Christian".

I'm asking about you, today, not about the 1st century residents of Antioch or what anybody thought in 1977.

A short straight answer would do fine.
a car is still a car. why is that? a boy is still a boy and a girl is still a girl, right, but you may think different. a dog is still a dog right, well to me a christian is still a christian. and not by your definition what a christian is, or the definition of 2,6 billion profess christians throughout the world is not my definition of the word Originally coined Christian. I do not make up definitions of words i am a original. God will always be The One "GOD" and not the gods of the imagination of all mankind. the people of this world have many gods who they claim is god for many people 's god is not my "GOD".

If you are really concern, do a years or 2 year study of what the word christian derive from and the reason it was coined. or give it a rest for you are not really interested in the "Truth" if you are, spend the precious time. i did. because i was concern and i did a diligent search as was commanded by my LORD. and I was obedient to the call. For i am a true disciple of JESUS Christ skilled learner of the Truth and i am not a fake. I am a "Child of the Living GOD" And I bear the fruit before HIs eyes :pensive: and have refused the "regurgitation" of another for GOD is my witness:pensive: and i am not called to prove my self to any creature that walks this earth,:pensive:

I have no other answer for you other that my reply. to each man his own and to each his own God whom he or she pleases. i have no ill against another or their god. who they worship. and who they love. that is their own business. You may love who you want, you make kiss who you want, you may worship whoever you want. And i will too.:kissing_heart:

Loyal
@PloughBoy I want to understand what you mean by the word "Christian". The only person in the world who can tell me accurately is you. That's why I am persisting.

I don't understand why I'm getting such long evasive non-answers from you.

Loyal
@PloughBoy I want to understand what you mean by the word "Christian". The only person in the world who can tell me accurately is you. That's why I am persisting.

I don't understand why I'm getting such long evasive non-answers from you.
Why, because in the past on many of occasions i have made it clear very clear the coined word of the word "christian" derive from and receive harsh criticism with no regards whatsoever right here on "TalkJesus" for which i had did personal years of study on and have the reliable documents, from reliable accredited resources. even the BIBLE itself and the Original Copied Manuscripts of The HOLY Scriptures. which is available for all in this modern day internet technology. I did not have all of this technology I did the hard ground work, so I know the deceptions of the Bias works concerning the Bible and the modern day translations, and why it is done in such fashions. and many times GOD has revealed to me to go on. Those have been the hard pills to swallow. is To go on. it took me awhile to understand why He told me to go on. Now i know why. I know why.;