• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

If We Faint Not ! Hang On!

Hang On!

HEBREWS 10:23

23 - Let us hold fast the confession of our hope without
wavering, for He who promised is faithful.

Sometimes it seems like there's no hope and no help. Like you
have no more strength or ability to go on. You're at the end of
yourself and just can't do any more. Many times I have felt this
way . This is the true warfare in walk with Jesus Christ .

I know it's not easy , and we are here to pray . Don't worry. Just hang on to your faith in God. Worry never changes anything .

God is faithful. He will not forsake you. He has not forgotten
you. (It just seems that way when you face a trial of faith
but it's a lie.) Jesus Christ promised us the he would never
leave us , or forsake us !

It may seem dark and hopeless, but God is holding on to you.
God is working behind the scenes. Things will work out.

When you don't know what to do, just continue to trust in God,
and know that He is helping you. Persevere even when you feel
like you can't. Just don't give up.

JAMES 1:2-4 [ Barclay ]

2 - My brothers, you must regard it as nothing but joy when you
are involved in all kinds of trials,

3 - for you must realize that when faith has passed through the
ordeal of testing the result is the ability to pass the
breaking-point and not to break.

4 - This ability must go right on to the end, and then you will
be perfect and complete, without a weak spot.

Trials are no fun. But we should not be surprised when we find
our faith being tested. As a seed breaks through the soil above
it , so must our Spirit man break through our hardness of heart ,
and our sin nature . Our own will is our biggest obstacle to our
faith in Gods promises .

The devil is doing his best to steal your faith in God, but his
best is not good enough. God is greater than the devil. Hang on
to your faith!

Remember that God is for you. God is on your side. God will
help you and see you through.

Just keep putting one foot in front of the other. Keep praising
and thanking God , especially when you don't feel like it.
Don't give up. Hang on !

Please don't give up on God. I trust in Him.
We are all here to pray together ! :love: Mike

Refreshing

Hanging on.... sometimes by my nails... but yes hanging on.

Thanks... Just the ticket (I mean post)

Praise Jesus :love: For he's standing right beside us ... right now :note:

Hold on when you feel like letting go...I try to hold on when sometimes I don't feel like. Praise the Lord for keeping us going.
God Bless
Mary xxx

Mary_429 said:
Hold on when you feel like letting go...I try to hold on when sometimes I don't feel like. Praise the Lord for keeping us going.
God Bless
Mary xxx

yes. . .praise God for one more day :love: :thumbs_up :love:

Amen brother Mike. That is a very strong message. It is so important to hang in there. I have proven that over and over again over many years. Many times I was literally hanging on by a single thread, but God always came through, and He will come through for you too.

v3 - for you must realize that when faith has passed through the
ordeal of testing the result is the ability to pass the
breaking-point and not to break.

Amen, this verse is so true. Thank you Father.

Administrator
Staff Member
Great topic brother. Without faith in Christ ALL the time we're living a hopeless life.

1 Corinthians 16:13
Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong.

1 Timothy 1:18-20

18Timothy, my son, I give you this instruction in keeping with the prophecies once made about you, so that by following them you may fight the good fight,

19holding on to faith and a good conscience. Some have rejected these and so have shipwrecked their faith.

20Among them are Hymenaeus and Alexander, whom I have handed over to Satan to be taught not to blaspheme.

Hebrews 3:6
But Christ is faithful as a son over God's house. And we are his house, if we hold on to our courage and the hope of which we boast.

Hebrews 10:23
Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess, for he who promised is faithful.

Isn't it great that in so many verses we see that God is faithful.....He holds on to us...so even when we cannot hold on, we are in His hand.

1Co 10:13 There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.

i love reading ur threads mike!

they r so encouraging!!!

thanx so much for sharing ur thoughts wif us!!

Prayer for BROTHERSINARMST4G

Lord Jesus, I lift up my brother Mike to you and thank you for his awesome encouragement. Continue to foster this gift so evident in his (and Your) gentle and kind words and use it as he ministers to people online and at his work.
Bless him this day and protect him. Before he can even think to pray for darkness to be gone, defeat it. Go before him in all his tasks and grant Your Spirit is in all he does.
Bless his family and his marriage. Be with them when they fellowship and draw them close in Your love.
In Jesus' name,
(And all the people said...)
Amen.

Father God, I thank you for Mike and ask for Your continued blessings on his life; at home, at work, with his family, as he pastors both on and offline. Lord I thank You that he (and all of us!) can rely on Your provision. I just ask that he feel even more assured of Your promises and your attentive care in some small detail today.
In Jesus' name,
Amen.

Lord Jesus, I lift up my brother Mike to you and ask that You continue to be with him in his work on this site and as he ministers to his flock. Lord, protect him, guide him and grant that he has united support from his ministry team - whether it be elders or just a smaller group of leadership, grant that You plant Your truth in their hearts so they may all grow together in Your likeness, building each other up in the faith.

Grant him good rest and good fellowship and pout out Your love in his life. Be with him and his family and bless and protect them as well.

In Jesus' name,
Amen

Lord God, thank you for music. As Psalm 95 says, Let us come into his presence with thanksgiving, acclaim Him with music.

Give Mike a song that stirs in his heart, both the melody and lyrics, so that he is humming it with joy all week. Lord use it to minister to those that he works with. Bless the pastoral work he does, on and offline, bless all his relationships, his marriage, and protect him from anything that is not of You. Grant that Your gift of song rises up in him at those times where he may be subject to attack, let it be a source of Your peace.

In Jesus' name
Amen

Lord I thank You for Mike and for his heart for young people, especially those that fly under the radar of the mainstream community. Lord God, bless his ministry and grant that it serves as a witness to those only comfortable with what is familiar.

For those youth that he is in contact with and is ministering to that may pull away, fearful and not able to trust You, I just pray that You would continue to open doors for Mike and use him to pursue them with Your love. For those that stay in the fold, but are hurting as they heal, continue to grant him tender Words that Your Spirit wishes to speak to their hearts.

I pray you would give him songs and images for more videos and I thank you for the work he is doing with his son. Continue to bless their relationship with lots of love, honesty, and give them mutual visions for ministry.

Bless his marriage and go before them so that they can have time alone together.

Protect Mike from anything that is not of You and may he feel You near.

In Jesus' name,
Amen

Thank you sister . I an very humbled by your prayers . May all Gods grace rest upon you . Mike

Hi Mike,

You're welcome. Grace is such a wonderful blessing - thank you.

Will continue to keep you in prayer and hope He continues to bless you.
:)
fww

Lord God, thank You so much for being our perfect Father. Thank You for the guidance of Your word and the example of love You have given us. I pray that Mike senses in an even more powerful way Your love for him and what it means that You are his father and this manifests in him and guides him as a father and mentor to the youth he works with.

Lord I thank You so much for his soft and humble heart and ask You to nurture the fruit You are looking after. As 1 Cor 3:7 says, You give the growth. I thank You for those that You have placed in his life that have done the planting and the watering and that he now is planting and watering. Give growth in the groups that he works with, Lord. Grant that those young people also plant and water and see You as the source of growth.

Lord bless Mike's marriage, fellowship, finances, ministry, - every area of his life. Bless the work he does here too Lord so that others may be blessed by him, and may he feel encouraged and blessed as well.

In Jesus' name,
Amen