• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

If This Isn't Eternal Security, Then it Doesn't Exists

Active
Jesus was walking among other Jews in the temple during the feast of Dedication.

When asked, " How long will you keep us in suspense? If you are the Christ, tell us plainly.

Jesus said , "I told you and you do not believe. My sheep hear My voice, they know me and I know them and they follow me; I give them eternal life and they shall never perish and no one will smatch them out of My hand!..John 10:28

Active
Jesus was walking among other Jews in the temple during the feast of Dedication.

When asked, " How long will you keep us in suspense? If you are the Christ, tell us plainly.

Jesus said , "I told you and you do not believe. My sheep hear My voice, they know me and I know them and they follow me; I give them eternal life and they shall never perish and no one will smatch them out of My hand!..John 10:28
Yes, it is Jesus telling us we have eternal security, and we have confident assurance in our present and eternal salvation because Jesus tells us so.

Loyal
Maybe no one can take you from Jesus, but Jesus Himself might...

Rev 3:16; 'So because you are lukewarm, and neither hot nor cold, I will spit you out of My mouth.

Active

Rev 3:16; 'So because you are lukewarm, and neither hot nor cold, I will spit you out of My mouth.
Atleast Ice Cold has a chance !

Luke warm heard and know the "Good News " but do not believe and therefore never received Jesus.

What purpose do you have in fighting and ALWAYS being negative about the "Good News " part of eternal security?

Active

5 wise virgins. Seed sown on good soil. Servants that gained talents while the master was away. Be about Abba's business, occupy until HE returns. Having present confident assurance of eternal security is for you, not against you.

Active
5 wise virgins. Seed sown on good soil. Servants that gained talents while the master was away. Be about Abba's business, occupy until HE returns. Having present confident assurance of eternal security is for you, not against you.
As I recall, there were 10 Virgins....5 without extra oil and foolish and 5 with extra oil for their torches and wise...So, what is your point concerning Eternal Security?

Active
As I recall, there were 10 Virgins....5 without extra oil and foolish and 5 with extra oil for their torches and wise...So, what is your point concerning Eternal Security?
My point is there are those that are saved presently and eternally and can have confident assurance RIGHT NOW that they are heaven bound.