• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

If The Great World Scientists are warning Where are The "Elijah's, Where are The "Jeremiah's" Where is AMOS, Isaiah, Ezekiel, Nahum,Obadiah,

Loyal
Where are The Real "PROPHETS" Where are GOD"S Prophets, Not the Prophets of "AHAB or Queen JEZEBEL's the Phoenician princess with her fine self.
Where is Habakkuk, Zephaniah, Zechariah

YES the World scientist are saying we warn you we told you this was going to happen and now it is running 4 to 6 times faster than we thought! And it ain't going to get better!

Where are "OUR"Prophets the ones that were proclaiming a couple of years ago, God is blessing us we are traveling, go see the world, Christian traveling agency are making good money. Disney LAND travelers, 60 year old christian women have their own "personal trainers" going to the grocery stores wearing YOGA pants 60 year old christian women asking is it alright to have 20 year old boyfriend! :eyes: and I ain't lying. When she was with her own husband, I'm tired, ..I'm too old to do that! Now Strutting around in Yoga pants wear Adidas Tennis shoes. Putting on a fashion show at "Krogers" Looking Good too!:sob:

I told everyone, the restraints are loosening up!

PS I guess the "PROPHETS" are scared. because "JEZEBEL" is on the prowl. She remember what you did 10-15 years ago. And she want some money.:eyes: so she can give to that 20 year old.

We are living in a new area:eyes: Things are getting strange across the whole board.

Loyal
Christians don't care neither are they interested in such things but are on the mission to make the world better and look attractive for the people of the world to want to follow Jesus. It appears that way.

Loyal
Christians don't care neither are they interested in such things but are on the mission to make the world better and look attractive for the people of the world to want to follow Jesus. It appears that way.
Thou shalt not speak for everybody else.
Maybe the Christians you know :rolleyes: but in my Pentecostal church the prophets do speak; and we are not into yoga pants.

Loyal
Maybe the Christians you know :rolleyes: but in my Pentecostal church the prophets do speak; and we are not into yoga pants.

Same here. Methinks some are going to the wrong churches. Which aren't really houses of God... perhaps Synagogues of Satan.

Loyal
1st there are 2.6 Billion Christians in this world, 205 million people identified as christians in the USA alone. Between 2014-2020 70% of Americans identified as christians, 62% claim they are members of a church. As of 2019 over 141 million people are affiliated with "Protestant" churches, although other countries have higher percentages of christians among Their Populations. "per se" 'Pew Research Center"

And may i said, In pure honesty
"I have No idea what kind of "Prophets" you have in your church and neither do I know you. So i cannot judge you or your church. For I am not a member of "Your CHURCH"! And I am quite sure, You Do Not Want me To be A MEMBER of YOUR CHURCH!"

The Title Thread reads:

"If The Great World Scientists are warning Where are Th
e "Elijah's, Where are The "Jeremiah's" Where is AMOS, ISAIAH, EZEKIEL, NAHUM, OBADIAH,"

I am not REFERRING" to your" PROPHETS" in your CHURCH" BUT where are THESE?

PS. Sorry you did not understand "The BIBLICAL MOTIF" of "The HEAVENLY LANGUAGE" In "ANTHROPOMORPHIC" Form.:pensive:

For I am quite sure, you have a beautiful church with beautiful people [christians] who are registered on its membership roll. A outstanding pillar in its community.

For i am sorry if you thought i was attacking "Your Church":pensive: For I am not a "Communist":pensive:

Plus I have,3 daughters, 3 grand daughters, and 3 nieces, from age 17-42 and they all wear "Yoga pants". And i will not say anymore. before I get condemn again for my use of words and be "diverted" from the simplicity in "CHRIST"= meaning "The Anointed One".:pensive:

American Standard Version
We speak wisdom, however, among them that are fullgrown: yet a wisdom not of this world, nor [of the wisdom] of the rulers of this world, who are coming to nought::pensive:

Loyal
Same here. Methinks some are going to the wrong churches. Which aren't really houses of God... perhaps Synagogues of Satan.
And how would the people know what kind of Church they are going to? Since SOME people are going to church to learn about GOD, Jesus, and the church". So they go to church, then they are taught what a church is, what christianity is, They are taught who Jesus is, they are taught what the "WORD of GOD" is. Who GOD is. So I have never heard of a church telling it's new or old members we are a "BAD CHURCH"! And we teach FALSE Doctrines. Far as i am concern all CHURCHES teach they are the messenger of GOD. I have never saw one the said it was not. a messenger of GOD:pensive:

Loyal
And how would the people know what kind of Church they are going to? Since SOME people are going to church to learn about GOD, Jesus, and the church". So they go to church, then they are taught what a church is, what christianity is, They are taught who Jesus is, they are taught what the "WORD of GOD" is. Who GOD is. So I have never heard of a church telling it's new or old members we are a "BAD CHURCH"! And we teach FALSE Doctrines. Far as i am concern all CHURCHES teach they are the messenger of GOD.

LOL, well it has happened. I saw a pastor stand up one Sunday and say what he had been teaching for the last few years was wrong, he stepped down. But I admit that is highly unusual.
It all comes down to the Word. The Bible. Does what they are teaching line up with the Bible? The Pastor can preach anything, but if it doesn't line up with the Bible, time to find a new church.
Yes, the Pastor will be held accountable for his false doctrine, but you as a Christian personally will also be held accountable for not knowing the difference.

I've heard people say, well my Pastor teaches this.. or the people in my Bible study believe this... well that's all fine and good, but if it doesn't line up with the Bible, it's garbage.

2Tim 2:15; Be diligent to present yourself approved to God as a workman who does not need to be ashamed, accurately handling the word of truth.

Acts 17:10; The brethren immediately sent Paul and Silas away by night to Berea, and when they arrived, they went into the synagogue of the Jews.
Acts 17:11; Now these were more noble-minded than those in Thessalonica, for they received the word with great eagerness, examining the Scriptures daily to see whether these things were so.

2Tim 4:2; preach the word; be ready in season and out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort, with great patience and instruction.
2Tim 4:3; For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but wanting to have their ears tickled, they will accumulate for themselves teachers in accordance to their own desires,
2Tim 4:4; and will turn away their ears from the truth and will turn aside to myths.

Loyal
LOL, well it has happened. I saw a pastor stand up one Sunday and say what he had been teaching for the last few years was wrong, he stepped down. But I admit that is highly unusual.
It all comes down to the Word. The Bible. Does what they are teaching line up with the Bible? The Pastor can preach anything, but if it doesn't line up with the Bible, time to find a new church.
Yes, the Pastor will be held accountable for his false doctrine, but you as a Christian personally will also be held accountable for not knowing the difference.

I've heard people say, well my Pastor teaches this.. or the people in my Bible study believe this... well that's all fine and good, but if it doesn't line up with the Bible, it's garbage.

2Tim 2:15; Be diligent to present yourself approved to God as a workman who does not need to be ashamed, accurately handling the word of truth.

Acts 17:10; The brethren immediately sent Paul and Silas away by night to Berea, and when they arrived, they went into the synagogue of the Jews.
Acts 17:11; Now these were more noble-minded than those in Thessalonica, for they received the word with great eagerness, examining the Scriptures daily to see whether these things were so.

2Tim 4:2; preach the word; be ready in season and out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort, with great patience and instruction.
2Tim 4:3; For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but wanting to have their ears tickled, they will accumulate for themselves teachers in accordance to their own desires,
2Tim 4:4; and will turn away their ears from the truth and will turn aside to myths.
LOL, Look what Peter did, He even cause "Barnabas" to go astray! "Now that is cold"

Paul Confronts Cephas (Galatians 2)
11When Cephas came to Antioch, however, I opposed him to his face, because he stood to be condemned. 12For before certain men came from James, he used to eat with the Gentiles.But when they arrived, he began to draw back and separate himself, for fear of those in the circumcision group. 13The other Jews joined him in his hypocrisy, so that by their hypocrisy even Barnabas was led astray.….....[That is COLD"]:eyes:

Because a little leaven, spoils the whole lump. PETER! I ALWAYS pay close attention what ever "PETER" say or write:eyes: His reputation ain't too tight.

Loyal
Where are The Real "PROPHETS" Where are GOD"S Prophets, Not the Prophets of "AHAB or Queen JEZEBEL's the Phoenician princess with her fine self.
Where is Habakkuk, Zephaniah, Zechariah
The prophets are in Pentecostal churches that conduct themselves in accord with 1Corinthians 14:
up to three gifts of prophecy at our meetings.

Loyal
The prophets are in Pentecostal churches that conduct themselves in accord with 1Corinthians 14:
up to three gifts of prophecy at our meetings.
What are they doing there? Oh' Jesus might not be there? And they need somebody.

PS you know why Paul wrote his letter to the Congregation in the city of "Corinth"! Because they was so corrupted, paganistic, idol worshipping group than had no idea how to walk in the ways of GOD. Corinth had a problem in the way they lived and act, for in which i think they never recovered from. :pensive: People act like The Church in Corinth is the pride example. Corinth and The church in Ephesians:eyes: they had no idea how conduct themselves and didn't want too. :eyes: Paul tried.

Last edited:
Loyal
PS you know why Paul wrote his letter to the Congregation in the city of "Corinth"!
We do not reside in the city of Corinth.
We are a worldwide Pentecostal church that is obedient to the scriptures - the full gospel of salvation.
Repentance, water baptism by full immersion, and Holy Spirit baptism with the Bible evidence of speaking in tongues (as Jesus promised).
The nine gifts of the Holy Spirit are freely distributed to the saints within the body of Christ for our personal needs and ministries - certainly an abundance of gifts of faith, healings and miracles.
Three gifts are voice gifts of the Holy Spirit - tongues followed by interpretation and then up to three gifts of prophecy.
All done decently and in order in accord with 1Corinthians 14.

The gifts of prophecy are not just simply "foretelling" but cover a wide range of topics and admonitions for our benefit as the body of Christ.

Loyal
We do not reside in the city of Corinth.
We are a worldwide Pentecostal church that is obedient to the scriptures - the full gospel of salvation.
Repentance, water baptism by full immersion, and Holy Spirit baptism with the Bible evidence of speaking in tongues (as Jesus promised).
The nine gifts of the Holy Spirit are freely distributed to the saints within the body of Christ for our personal needs and ministries - certainly an abundance of gifts of faith, healings and miracles.
Three gifts are voice gifts of the Holy Spirit - tongues followed by interpretation and then up to three gifts of prophecy.
All done decently and in order in accord with 1Corinthians 14.

The gifts of prophecy are not just simply "foretelling" but cover a wide range of topics and admonitions for our benefit as the body of Christ.
I most likely know more about "Pentecostalism" than you will ever know. on this earth.

Staff Member

one way to put it
----------------
Jesus said that His Sheep know/hear His voice
I know you know this, Brother

Bless you ....><>

Active

The prophets do speak? . . in tongues (no understanding) or words which by hearer can believe God. . coming from God the abor of his love or work of His faith .

How are your prophets different form those who do bring a understanding. Seeing we are warned of those who say we do need a man to teach us what the Holy Spirt says. He informs us to abide in Christ the unseen teacher comforter and guide who does bring to our memory the previous things he has taught us .

1 John 2: 26-27 These things have I written unto you concerning them that seduce you. But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that "any man" teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.

We do abide in him who teaches us .We cam miraculously edify his power we have none of our own .

I would ask . Who interprets the sounds you make when falling backward slain in the spirit ?? Self interpreting. . self edifying?

Loyal
Talking about separations, No it cannot be. There is no separation in The Body of Christ for we are one. And that is a fact One Body, One Lord, One Baptism, One faith

But in "Christianity" they proclaim different types of churches, different kinds of lords, different types of faith, different types of baptism, different kinds of The holy Spirit each one have his or hers own church and their own beliefs, And their own "TONGUES" and Their own "Interpretations" everyone of them. Now it makes sense.

But some of us belongs to the "BODY of CHRIST" only, And we have No other GOD.

Unity in the Body
"There is one body and one Spirit, just as you were called to one hope when you were called; one Lord, one faith, one baptism; ..one God and Father of all, who is over all and through all and in all.…[of us] [and we know one another for our GOD has taught us how to LOVE each other!] [Who is in The BODY for HE has mark and manifested to us each other by His Divine Power} " Did not our hearts burn as we walked together"
King James Bible
And they said one to another, Did not our heart burn within us, while he talked with us by THE WAY, and while he opened to us the scriptures?

We are different! We are one! They are many. We are FEW. They Are many! They have prophets we have "The WORD of GOD" and we serve Him only :pensive:

And all men hate us! [for it]

King James Bible
And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake.
New King James Version
And you will be hated by all for My name’s sake.
New American Standard Bible
and you will be hated by all people because of My name.
:pensive:

Active
Talking about separations, No it cannot be. There is no separation in The Body of Christ for we are one. And that is a fact One Body, One Lord, One Baptism, One faith

But in "Christianity" they proclaim different types of churches, different kinds of lords, different types of faith, different types of baptism, different kinds of The holy Spirit each one have his or hers own church and their own beliefs, And their own "TONGUES" and Their own "Interpretations" everyone of them. Now it makes sense.

But some of us belongs to the "BODY of CHRIST" only, And we have No other GOD.

Unity in the Body
"There is one body and one Spirit, just as you were called to one hope when you were called; one Lord, one faith, one baptism; ..one God and Father of all, who is over all and through all and in all.…[of us] [and we know one another for our GOD has taught us how to LOVE each other!] [Who is in The BODY for HE has mark and manifested to us each other by His Divine Power} " Did not our hearts burn as we walked together"
King James Bible
And they said one to another, Did not our heart burn within us, while he talked with us by THE WAY, and while he opened to us the scriptures?

We are different! We are one! They are many. We are FEW. They Are many! They have prophets we have "The WORD of GOD" and we serve Him only :pensive:

And all men hate us! [for it]

King James Bible
And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake.
New King James Version
And you will be hated by all for My name’s sake.
and you will be hated by all people because of My name.
:pensive:

Unity in the Spirit not the flesh.

Because the kingdom of God does not come by observing the temporal things seen ,this seeing they must be mixed with faith the unseen eternal that is If a person desires to interpret the parables .

There must be sects of denominations called "heresies"among us . In that way we can have differences as oral traditions as long as they do not do despite to the fulness of Grace, the price we were bought with .

Loyal
Unity in the Spirit not the flesh.

Because the kingdom of God does not come by observing the temporal things seen ,this seeing they must be mixed with faith the unseen eternal that is If a person desires to interpret the parables .

There must be sects of denominations called "heresies"among us . In that way we can have differences as oral traditions as long as they do not do despite to the fulness of Grace, the price we were bought with .
And the Kingdom of God is not of this World, In this world in which we live "Satan is the Ruler of this world"" But he is Not "Sovereign", for he is The prince of this world, and That is "The TRUTH". for he is A created creature and not a "Creator".

Jesus answered, “My kingdom is not of this world. If My kingdom were of this world, My servants would be fighting so that I would not be handed over to the Jews; but as it is, My kingdom is not of this realm.”
"when the plain sense of Scripture makes common sense seek no other sense"

And GOD cannot lie :pensive:

Active
And the Kingdom of God is not of this World, In this world in which we live "Satan is the Ruler of this world"" But he is Not "Sovereign", for he is The prince of this world, and That is "The TRUTH". for he is A created creature and not a "Creator".

Jesus answered, “My kingdom is not of this world. If My kingdom were of this world, My servants would be fighting so that I would not be handed over to the Jews; but as it is, My kingdom is not of this realm.”
"when the plain sense of Scripture makes common sense seek no other sense"

And GOD cannot lie :pensive:

No one said the apposing spirit which is not a creation created from the rudiments of this world (clay) the father of lies. . . is Sovereign.

When the mysteries of faith gives us the unseen understanding hid in parables then we have followed the prescriptions for rightly diving the parables the poetic signified tongue of God's prophecy . If we were to literalize the parables then the gospel remains hid .

Matthew 13:34 All these things spake Jesus unto the multitude in parables; and without a parable spake he not unto them:

Mark 4:11 And he said unto them, Unto you it is given to know the mystery of the kingdom of God: but unto them that are without, all these things are done in parables:

Below is the 20/20 prescription needed to rightly divide the parables and therefore seek His approval .

2 Corinthians 4:18 While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.