• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

iam new from africa

please i greet u in jesus name, iam evangelise and iam new over here, i need more friends and more missionary to come to togo here.
god bless u

God bless you too!
Welcome to this great site.
You will find new friends, people who will pray with you, who are concerned about spiritual things.
I have friends who just got here (USA) from Africa a few months ago. We have been praying for them to get here, and finally, after 5 years of praying, they have arrived.
I look forward to hearing more from you.

Administrator
Staff Member
Hello brother welcome to the forums. GOD bless

welcome in the name of jesus/i too do missionary work[short time]now as im suffering with cancer/im going to outreach in turkey in may/hope to get reply from you///gelly

hi blessings to you/if you send your email adress to me/it will be better to get to know eachother /blessings to you//gelly

Welcome to TJ dear brother, You will find wonderful people and fellowship here. God Bless!

Welcome

Hie onlyjesus1,its good to have you here.i am also from africa,Zimbabwe to be more specific.I am pentecostal,i go to New Life Covenant Church in the capital Harare.Where are you????

This is an awesome site,hope you will be enriched everytime you come online.

Welcome onlyJesus1 I see that you are from Togo. Did I read you right thatyou were asking for missionary workers by you ?

In the meantime enjoy the site.

we need missionary here

Welcome onlyJesus1 I see that you are from Togo. Did I read you right thatyou were asking for missionary workers by you ?

In the meantime enjoy the site.
please ,yes i need missionary workers here. can u help anyway? MAY GOD BLESS U. GREETING FROM TOGO. LET THE WILL OF GOD BE DONE

Thank you for your reply I was just not sure if you did ask for missionaries or not. Everybody seems to bypass that part of your post and just welcomed you. Fortunately I am in no position to assist you in any way regarding missionaries but will keep my eyes and ears open for anybody who are interested.

Maybe you can give some more details if it is allowed.

hi cherryl///read your profile///love your sence of humour and outlook on life/very posative/you will make a fun penpal.i also love romans[in the bible]hope to hear from you/if poss send your email adress//
take care /stay happy in jesus
gelly

Bienvenue!

Welcome, my African brother (onlyjesus1)
A fellow West African sister here..greeting u in the name of our Lord!
Hope ur having a good time, exploring TJ & getting to know more ppl....
& most importantly, plunging yourself into THE TRUTH as well as fanning the flame from THE SPIRIT's in-filling.

Be blessed,
tc

nice to meet u my country man

Hie onlyjesus1,its good to have you here.i am also from africa,Zimbabwe to be more specific.I am pentecostal,i go to New Life Covenant Church in the capital Harare.Where are you????

This is an awesome site,hope you will be enriched everytime you come online.
iam from western africa, lome togo. we dont have ur church here i hope through u the church can be planted here. god bless u. iam also pentecostal member