• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

I will finish the race!

Registered Member
"Build your school, I will be your tower." God (July 22, 1997, 2:24 P.M.)

Purpose: We are responsible for the righteous education of our children.

My ministry is in the field of Christian education. I have achieved a Doctor of Education. I am now pursuing an Executive Juris Doctor.

I am the founder and President of AVI (Appanage Vision, Inc.). The following are the divisions of AVI:
The Christian Council for Academic Affairs;
Burgeon Institute;
Lambuth (Lab School);
The Paragon Journal of Education;
Schoolhouse Publications;
Field Press; and
TimeWise Products.

Many times I have wanted to give up. It has not been easy serving the Lord in full-time ministry. (People fall in, and people fall out.) God is dealing with me about the importance of stewardship.

Today the Lord has impressed upon my heart the word "courage."

courage (dictionary)
The state or quality of mind or spirit that enables one to face danger, fear, or vicissitudes with self-possession; bravery.

courage (thesaurus)
The quality of mind enabling one to face danger or hardship resolutely: braveness, bravery, courageousness, dauntlessness, doughtiness, fearlessness, fortitude, gallantry, gameness, heart, intrepidity, intrepidness, mettle, nerve, pluck, pluckiness, spirit, stoutheartedness, undauntedness, valiance, valiancy, valiantness, valor.

I want to finish the race!

I know that I am in the Lord's will.

Satan has done everything within his power to try to destroy me; crisis after crisis. I have become "discouraged."

discouraged (dictionary)
1. To deprive of confidence, hope, or spirit. 2. To hamper by discouraging; deter. 3. to try to prevent by expressing disapproval or raising objections.

discouraged (thesaurus)
1. to make less hopeful or enthusiastic: dishearten, dispirit. 2. To persuade (a person) not to do something: deter, dissuade, divert, talk out of.

Everyday the Lord "encourages" me to keep going.

encourage (dictionary)
1. To inspire with hope, courage, or confidence. 2. To give support to; foster. 3. To stimulate; spur.

Encourage (thesaurus)
1. To impart courage, inspiration, and resolution to: animate, cheer (on), embolden, inspire, inspirit, motivate. 2. To impart strength and confidence to: buck up, cheer (up), hearten, nerve, perk up. 3. to lend supportive approval to : countenance, favor, smile on (or upon). 4. To help bring about: feed, foster, promote.

The truth is I don't' believe that I am qualified. The Lord told me that He attests me. I try to keep this in mind. You have to understand that the education system is very intimidating due to issues of authority.

I have a research institute, Christian teacher preparation program in the liberal arts, and a lab school. I love it. I love righteous education!

I have often thought about closing everything except for Schoolhouse Publications. I dream about working in my studio on children's books. This is selfish. I need to keep going! I need to finish the race.

When you operate on this level you are suppose to have it together, all the time. You never disclose weakness.

My devotion today is in the book of Ephesians, chapter 4.

Heavenly Father, I will be a good steward of the ministry of Christian education. I will finish the race. I will be faithful. In Jesus name. Amen.

The definitions above were taken from The American Heritage College Dictionary, 3rd ed., 1993; and Roget's II The New Thesaurus, 3rd ed., 1995.

Last edited:
burgeon,

These are encouraging words. Thank you. In your short time Here you have been a real encouragement to me.

God Bless you

Terry

"Build your school, I will be your tower." God (July 22, 1997, 2:24 P.M.)

Purpose: We are responsible for the righteous education of our children.

My ministry is in the field of Christian education. I have achieved a Doctor of Education. I am now pursuing an Executive Juris Doctor.

I am the founder and President of AVI (Appanage Vision, Inc.). The following are the divisions of AVI:
The Christian Council for Academic Affairs;
Burgeon Institute;
Lambuth (Lab School);
The Paragon Journal of Education;
Schoolhouse Publications;
Field Press; and
TimeWise Products.

Many times I have wanted to give up. It has not been easy serving the Lord in full-time ministry. (People fall in, and people fall out.) God is dealing with me about the importance of stewardship.

Today the Lord has impressed upon my heart the word "courage."

courage (dictionary)
The state or quality of mind or spirit that enables one to face danger, fear, or vicissitudes with self-possession; bravery.

courage (thesaurus)
The quality of mind enabling one to face danger or hardship resolutely: braveness, bravery, courageousness, dauntlessness, doughtiness, fearlessness, fortitude, gallantry, gameness, heart, intrepidity, intrepidness, mettle, nerve, pluck, pluckiness, spirit, stoutheartedness, undauntedness, valiance, valiancy, valiantness, valor.

I want to finish the race!

I know that I am in the Lord's will.

Satan has done everything within his power to try to destroy me; crisis after crisis. I have become "discouraged."

discouraged (dictionary)
1. To deprive of confidence, hope, or spirit. 2. To hamper by discouraging; deter. 3. to try to prevent by expressing disapproval or raising objections.

discouraged (thesaurus)
1. to make less hopeful or enthusiastic: dishearten, dispirit. 2. To persuade (a person) not to do something: deter, dissuade, divert, talk out of.

Everyday the Lord "encourages" me to keep going.

encourage (dictionary)
1. To inspire with hope, courage, or confidence. 2. To give support to; foster. 3. To stimulate; spur.

Encourage (thesaurus)
1. To impart courage, inspiration, and resolution to: animate, cheer (on), embolden, inspire, inspirit, motivate. 2. To impart strength and confidence to: buck up, cheer (up), hearten, nerve, perk up. 3. to lend supportive approval to : countenance, favor, smile on (or upon). 4. To help bring about: feed, foster, promote.

The truth is I don't' believe that I am qualified. The Lord told me that He attests me. I try to keep this in mind. You have to understand that the education system is very intimidating due to issues of authority.

I have a research institute, Christian teacher preparation program in the liberal arts, and a lab school. I love it. I love righteous education!

I have often thought about closing everything except for Schoolhouse Publications. I dream about working in my studio on children's books. This is selfish. I need to keep going! I need to finish the race.

When you operate on this level you are suppose to have it together, all the time. You never disclose weakness.

My devotion today is in the book of Ephesians, chapter 4.

Heavenly Father, I will be a good steward of the ministry of Christian education. I will finish the race. I will be faithful. In Jesus name. Amen.

The definitions above were taken from The American Heritage College Dictionary, 3rd ed., 1993; and Roget's II The New Thesaurus, 3rd ed., 1995.

_________

Amen Glory to GOD !!!!!!!!!!!