• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

I think I'm going to hell?

Staff Member
I'm sure you understand that I couldn't leave that other post in open forum.
If somehow you truly believe what you have written, then Jesus Christ is what you need.
He has healed even those so afflicted, if not in the particulars, in essence.

I'm sure you understand that I couldn't leave that other post in open forum.
If somehow you truly believe what you have written, then Jesus Christ is what you need.
He has healed even those so afflicted, if not in the particulars, in essence.
Hello, yes I understand why you have deleted that post, I'm not lying I genuinely think I'm going to hell I have actually slit my wrist over this, it is very serious to me and I do not believe Jesus can save me anymore

Staff Member
Another question is do you want to be Saved from your sins?
There are many who in understanding what they have done and still do at times.
They prefer the temporary enjoyment they are experiencing to the Hope that is found in only Jesus Christ.

Another question is do you want to be Saved from your sins?
There are many who in understanding what they have done and still do at times.
They prefer the temporary enjoyment they are experiencing to the Hope that is found in only Jesus Christ.
How do I get saved by Jesus Christ, I tried to kill myself thinking that I was Jesus Christ, but I now realise that I was probably wrong

Staff Member
Only the opening post. You don't have to read the entire thread.
It's a very long one!

Loyal
Hello, yes I understand why you have deleted that post, I'm not lying I genuinely think I'm going to hell I have actually slit my wrist over this, it is very serious to me and I do not believe Jesus can save me anymore
Oh, Jesus certainly can save you. That is why you came here. If you did not care you would not have bothered to come here. We are here to help and part of that help is prayer beginning right now.

"Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.
And straightway the father of the child cried out, and said with tears, Lord, I believe; help thou mine unbelief." Mark 9:23-24

The man wanted to believe, but immediately admitted that he still held unbelief in his heart. Jesus did help him with the unbelief and God's purpose was served. It may be similar to your own situation. If have doubts, be certain to mention them also in your prayers to the Lord.

Loyal
Hi @Jwilliams573 I hope you are getting professional support. I've not seen the post that was deleted, but from what I can see, you are clearly struggling with things so much that you are at serious risk of harm. If you have not already talked to your doctor, you should.

And to talk through your questions about hell, I know churches in many towns in the UK. If you would be happy to let me know where you are, I may be able to give you the name of someone who would have time to sit down with you and be able to put your mind at ease. Send a direct message if you prefer.

Hi @Jwilliams573 I hope you are getting professional support. I've not seen the post that was deleted, but from what I can see, you are clearly struggling with things so much that you are at serious risk of harm. If you have not already talked to your doctor, you should.

And to talk through your questions about hell, I know churches in many towns in the UK. If you would be happy to let me know where you are, I may be able to give you the name of someone who would have time to sit down with you and be able to put your mind at ease. Send a direct message if you prefer.
Hello, that would be excellent yes please, especially as I now believe I am going somewhere even worse than hell. Thanks Josh

Active
What should I do, I'm very concerned I'm going to hell.

Thanks in advance Josh

If you are still alive, God has hope for you. It is as simple as that. God is merciful, patient and longsuffering. Rejoice and give thanks because God is exceedingly good Psalm 136:1.