• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

I Thank God For You All!

Hello! My real name is Melissa. I'm a married mother with a three year old boy and a 16 month old girl. My husband and I have a small street evangelism ministry which aims to equip other saints to seek and save the lost and also reach the lost wherever they are.
I also need to be equipped myself and that is why I joined this forum. My home church is 45 minutes away so my little family only attends Sunday meetings usually and we have a hard time getting to know other believers from our fellowship. I need to be encouraged and to learn from other believers.
We get a lot of persecution. I know it doesn't compare to the suffering of our brothers and sisters in other countries or of our Lord, yet I still find myself longing to hear from born again believers. I thank God for talkjesus and I thank God for you all. I look forward to being a part of this!

Hi sister, great to have you here. You will find encouragement and fellowship here at Talk Jesus.

Welcome to Talk Jesus!

Thank you for joining us as One with the Body of Christ our Savior. Please take a moment to read the forum rules so that you may enjoy the friendly atmosphere and understand certain restrictions to maintain a family friendly Talk Jesus. God bless you!

Forum Rules: click here
::: please abide by the simple rules to avoid any misunderstandings and to keep Talk Jesus the enjoyable gift from GOD it is.

FAQ: click here
::: learn how to use the site in simple step by step instructions.

Talk Jesus Photo Album: click here
::: feel free to share some photos in our family album!

Note: the easy navigation menu is on the left column on the home page. It has all the links you need to browse around the site.

Hello Pottershands, Welcome to TJ!

" Therefore, having been justified by faith,
we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ,
Through whom also we have access by
faith into this grace in which we stand,
and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.
And not only that, but we also Glory in tribulations,
Knowing that tribulation produces perseverence;
and perseverence, character; and character, Hope.
Now hope does not dissapoint, because the love
of God has been poured out in our hearts by the
Holy Spirit who was given to us." Romans, Chap, 5, vs 1-5

God Bless,

Jazz

God Bless you sister, I am a mother myself, May God bless you and your ministry.. Welcome, to Talkjesus... :) Suzeva

Welcome sister to Talk Jesus, hope you will enjoy the fellowship here.

Your sister in Christ,
AlabasterBox,:girl:

:rainbow:

Hi Melissa, nice to see you here. There's plenty of love and encouragement here at TJ. May God bless your ministry.

:love: In Christ
Heather

Administrator
Staff Member
Welcome sister Melissa to Talk Jesus. Thank you for joining us and showing gratefulness for what GOD is doing here.

God bless you