• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

I need your prayers

Hi everyone. First I want to thank everyone who sees this and takes the time to pray for me. The month of June is a hard month for me- really hard. I ask that you all pray for me to have strength and endurance each day. And also to recognize not only what this month means to me, but to see it as each day I am walking with Jesus through it all.
My brother would have turned 36 on the 18th of this month. Also, my anniversary is June21. I am living apart from my husband right now but I know God, in all of His power and wisdom is working things for my good and His glory. I need all of the prayers and help I can get to keep my focus on Him above that sees my every move, knows my every thought, and loves me enough to bring me through this in His love.
God I ask that you hold me tighter than before and give me strength and patience as I come into each day. You know my weaknesses and you know my strengths. God I ask also that you keep my eyes and my heart focused on You alone. You know how bad I need You. In Jesus name. Amen.
Thank you all. Wendy

God I ask that you take wendy03 and give her strengh to get through what seems like a very difficult time for her, Bless her with you love and guidence and I pray that she will see and feel your love for her.

Amen.

Wendy my prayers are with you I hope and pray that you will find the stengh that you
need.

God Bless

Active
Father I praise for my sister, my new friend.

Lord I ask that you take control of all her emotions, give her peace, comfort her in her time of weakness. Give her new songs to sing, fill her heart with joy.

Lord direct her steps not just for June but everyday.

I thank you for everything you're doing in her life.
Amen.

I didnt know until this morning that my father in law passed away lastnight- please pray for my husband Tony and his mom Rosa- they need prayer now more than ever to get through this. Thank you for the prayers for me. You dont know how much it means to me. Thank you again so much.

Lord Jesus I ask you to help Wendy get through this time. I ask you to sustain her, to strengthen her, to enrich her life. I look to you Lord Jesus as I ask you to bless, to encourage, to meet every need....in Jesus

Amen

Hi everyone. You know- I am at the point now that I dont even care anymore about anything except God making this pain and hurt and want for my marriage to be restored to go away. I still want the same things I guess but most of all, I just want the hurt to go away. I am so sick of wanting what I cant have or what God is saying is not going to be. I dont know how to take His silence. But I just want it all to go away. God promised to give reat to the weary, comfort to the brokenhearted, wisdom to those who ask. You all know the promises. I cant hear God on any of this except that I keep putting one foot in front of the other. I am so tired of it all. The devil has come to once again to kill, steal, and destroy and now I am worn down- I just want the hurt to go away. Please pray for me- any prayer any words you can think of. I just want it all to go away. How am I as a newly reborn christian woman supposed to feel like this? Shouldnt I be the happiest person alive that I am washed in the blood of Jesus and am a child of Gods? Am I doing something wrong? I had so much expectation. And now I have nothing but faint hope that I will get through and all I want is the hurt to go away. I want to be happy again. When will it come> When will God answer me? Please God- all I want is for You to take away the hurt and the longing for what may never be. Just make me better again. In Jesus name. Amen.

Lord, I surrender our dear sister completely into Your hands. Lord, You know the pain, the suffering she's going through Father God. Let Your peace comfort her heart I pray in Jesus Name. Lord, absolutely nothing is impossible with You. Lord, let her feel Your presence and let her know that You are there for her.

Lord, I thank You for the wonder Your going to work in her life.

In Jesus Name we pray, Amen.

Dear Sister Wendy,

You may feel like the Lord has forgotten you, but You need to know that the Lord hasn't. He is still with you. He will work His way. He works in ways we cannot see.

This is what I want to share with you.

God bless you.

Wendy, be encouraged, your circumstance disturbing and depressing as it might be is very hopeful. The scriptures do not tell us that Father gives His Comfort to the comforted, His strength to the strong, His wisdom to the wise or His spirit to the spirited.

Isaiah 40:27-31
27 O Israel, how can you say the Lord does not see your troubles? How can you say God refuses to hear your case? 28 Have you never heard or understood? Don’t you know that the Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of all the earth? He never grows faint or weary. No one can measure the depths of his understanding. 29 He gives power to those who are tired and worn out; he offers strength to the weak. 30 Even youths will become exhausted, and young men will give up. 31 But those who wait on the Lord will find new strength. They will fly high on wings like eagles. They will run and not grow weary. They will walk and not faint.

Matthew 5:3-10
3 “God blesses those who realize their need for him,*
for the Kingdom of Heaven is given to them.
4 God blesses those who mourn,
for they will be comforted.
5 God blesses those who are gentle and lowly,
for the whole earth will belong to them.
6 God blesses those who are hungry and thirsty for justice,
for they will receive it in full.
7 God blesses those who are merciful,
for they will be shown mercy.
8 God blesses those whose hearts are pure,
for they will see God.
9 God blesses those who work for peace,
for they will be called the children of God.
10 God blesses those who are persecuted because they live for God,
for the Kingdom of Heaven is theirs.

2Corinthians 12:8-10
8 Three different times I begged the Lord to take it away. 9 Each time he said, “My gracious favor is all you need. My power works best in your weakness.” So now I am glad to boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may work through me. 10 Since I know it is all for Christ’s good, I am quite content with my weaknesses and with insults, hardships, persecutions, and calamities. For when I am weak, then I am strong.

If you want your garden to grow something more than weeds the ground must be broken, plowed, tilled and cultivated. Keep seeking Him and I am confident you will see God do the miraculous in your life soon. God bless

Thank you all for the prayers and kind words. I need so much prayers and help. I dont understand that jiggyfly- that I am made strong in my weakness. I dont know anything except that I am waiting for God to make this go away. I have done all I know. All the praying I know to do. Maybe I am doing something wrong- I have asked god if thats the case, reveal the problem to me and I will do it. Anything to hear from Him. No word yet. But thank you for your post. I appreciate all of them. I truely do. With much love, Wendy

My prayers will remain with you Wendy for as long as you need the.
Stay strong and may you hear the voice of God soon.

God Bless

Thank you so very much. I need lots and lots of prayers right now. I look forward to the day when I am offering more than I am receiving. Thank you. Love you.Wendy

5:6
Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time;

5:7
casting all your worries on him, because he cares for you.

5:8
Be sober and self-controlled. Be watchful. Your adversary the devil, walks around like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour.

5:9
Withstand him steadfast in your faith, knowing that your brothers who are in the world are undergoing the same sufferings.

5:10
But may the God of all grace (who called you to his eternal glory by Christ Jesus), after you have suffered a while, perfect, establish, strengthen, and settle you.

5:11
To him be the glory and the power forever and ever. Amen.

5:12
we love you wendy and so does the lord JESUS, i hope these scriptures help with what you are up against, i will be praying for you and your family. hang in there wendy GOD loves you and will answer on his time.

Hi everybody. I am still hanging in here! I have had so many ups and downs in one day that I dont know how I can even go on. I feel so horrible at times. I feel as if I am letting God down by feeling this way and I feel like I am letting the spirits of darkness take over. I pray and pray and I have not given up on God AT ALL- I have not let the enemy win. I dont think I have. I guess by feeling as I do, I may be giving in. I dont know. I also feel like by still hanging on to Gods words and promises that I havent been taken by the enemy. People keep telling me that as a newly baptized child of God, I will get severly bombarded by the enemy- is that so? Because I dont know how much more of it I can take. I used to be happy- not because I sinned but when I was willfully and knowingly sinning, I never felt this bad and beat down. When will God take it away? I have 3 boys that have a half way mother right now and even knowing they need me, I still can hardly get up and go. Im doing it- but not like I should. They are not babie- they are 10,15,and 17. But even so, they need me to be happy and I cant even give them that right now. We are getting ready to leave tomorrow to go to the beach- something they have looked forwrd to for over a year now. But I have made them feel bad by not wanting to go. I think I have taken their joy from them. They seem to be ok but I know they know I DO NOT WANT TO GO! But I am- I owe it to them. I know God is with me and I know He is taking what then devil meant for bad and working to turn it into something good, but why do I feel like He wont come to me? All I ask is for Him to show me His presence- to let me feel Him around me- and I dont. Well that isnt all I ask for but I just have periods where I only want God and it seems He is out of reach. I know this is whiny, and I know it is selfish, but all my life I tried to live it my own way and it never worked. I had so many expectations of God when I got saved and baptized. I am not saying God has fallen short, I know He hasnt- I have. I have not lived up to His expectations. But I guess I thought everything would be better and I would always have joy and peace. Neither of which I have? Is something wrong with me? People all over the world are worse off than me- losing children, being beaten, going hungry, etc. and all I can do is see my problems. Please someone tell me whats wrong here with me. I feel so worthless and so out of sorts and I dont know what to do anymore. I guess the fact that I stil have hope that God will make this better is due to the Holy Spirit. I dont know- but I do still have hope and I do still pray and I am afraid not to pray. I am afraid to take things back into my own hands. So in all, if nothing else, I have that to be grateful for. Please keep praying for me and for my husband Tony and my family. All I want is to walk in obedience but I want it with my usband with me. Even if I cant have that, I still want to walk in obedience but I dont know what God is expecting of me. I can never hear Him. Is He just being silent right now? Or am I missing something? God bless each and eveyone that reads this and prays for me. I love you all here and you all have been an enormous help to me. I thank God that Chad has this site- otherwise I dont know where else I would go to to get the help and feedback that I get from my brothers and sisters in Christ here. My church is great- I really enjoy it but there is no one there that can spend the time and prayer with me as all of you do here. Thanks again. And Im sorry for being so down.Wendy

I pray for you sister.
I pray that you can see beyond this life.
I pray that you can turn the grief of June into creativity to shape your future.
Put your feelings into words.
Put these words down on paper.
They can be poetry or song.
This is a learning experience.
It is a very painful experience but the feelings are geniune.
Use the gifts God has given you to praise him and others will learn of his greatness.
Do not attempt to understand God's reasons just pray to him for guidance and it will appear.
Believe me.
I have been there.
And it was Jesus that brought me back.

Dear God,
I lift my sister, in Christ, up yo you. Bring all your healing to her life according to Your will. Bless her much God. Give her peace and strength. Help her to follow Jesus always...Thank you God.
In Jesus name I pray,
David

Father God, I come before You in Your Son's precious and holy name. I ask that you send the Comforter to Sister Wendy and her family during these trying times. Bless her and comfort her. In Jesus' name, AMEN.

Prayer

Wendy you are in my prayers. I hope this little story will help. My wife and I seperated for two years. We both prayed that God would change our lives. Last April we decided we were going to try things one more time. This time we we put God first in our lives. Since then we have both renewed our relationship with the lord, I am am going to school to be a pastor. Today is our 8th wedding anniversary and we are renewing our vows today. He always hears your prayers and he always waits for the right time to take action. If my wife and I would have tried at any other time I don't think we would have made it.He waited until he new we were ready then he brought us back together. I will pray for you and your husband and i will pray for his family.

God Bless
Robert

Hi everybody! I am still hanging in! I REALLY need A LOT of prayer! Although my marital situation isnt really changing, my husband has called a few times and talked like someone with sense. He even said he has been thinking about going to church and getting saved! In all the years I have known him, he has never said ANYTHING about going to church.I feel like this is God doing something here. It has to be. Anyway- please pray that the power of our Lord will keep working on him. Tony is still having a hard time with his dad passing- thats to be expected I guess. But he also knows he will never see his dad again if he doesnt give in to God and accept Him into his life.
Lord I pray that You will do everything in Your power to bring Tony to you. I also ask that Yo give me strength, patience, and endurance to see this through. God you know how hard this has been for me and You know how many times I have just wanted to give up. God if this is against your will for me, then tell me loud and clear- otherwise, I will continue on believeing that Tony will be saved and this marriage will go forward. I ask also that you give his mom peace and comfort, and just put your arms around her and let her know she will be ok. In Jesus name. Amen.