• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

I need to study a Christian Ministry

Shalom to all of you,

Here I am to submit you a prayer subject: I am applying for the California Baptist University in short CBU but I am confronted with money matters regarding how to pay for my tuition and fees and my accomodation but my heart is very covinced about completing my file admissions and the person in charge of my application knows all about it since she is informed. She also let me knwo there is no Financial Aid programme to wich I cannot apply if I have no SSN (Social Security Number). But she is encouraging me to apply for though she knows I do not meet any of financial matters.I then write to you so that you may support me in your prayers and advice.I also applied for the DV Lottery 2010 which results will be published online from tomorrow on Wednesday, July 1st 2009. If admitted, I need to pay for my travel ticket and confirm that I will do something right when reaching the U.S.A.

At CBU, I chose "[HIGH-LIGHT]Youth Ministry"[/HIGH-LIGHT] as Major. And what is putting in a big trouble is that, when worrying about the deadline, the person in charge of my application ever tells me that I have enought time. I then wonder why. I am about to send some documents ready for completing my application file as allowed by the person in charge of my application file and to send the rest later.Thanks in advance for supporting me in your prayers.

Yours in the Mesiah's Love,

Born4Jesus.

Hi there,

Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give the desires of your heart. Psalm 37:4

If that is the Lord's will in your life, surely He will provide all your needs even in ways you cannot imagine. He is able to do exceeding abundantly above all we ask or think (Ephesians 3:20).. Amen.

Praying, may the Lord honor the desire of your heart to go for His service. Amen

God bless you....

Sister in Christ,

Reymielin

Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
Philippians 4:6-7

Thanks a lot my beloved sis in Christ Jesus!

Dear Reymielin,

I thank you for praying for me. And I can then count on you. In more, I read in your profile you also are interested in the Missions. That's very comforting to me for, you know what it means to be and become a Missionary (lol).

GOD bless you through Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen!

Active
Grace and Peace.

To God be the glory for all the good he has done. We serve a mighty and able God who said to ask and it shall be given, knock and that door will be opened.

So right now father I stand on your words, on your promises, and I'm asking that you open this door for my brother, that he will get his green card, and have all the documents and finance needed to attend bible school.

You are the God of the impossibles and I speak it and believe it...that you will open this door. That whatever plans you have for this brother it's going to be great. Because it's for your glory.

I thank you Lord in advance, I praise you Lord because you are great.
I love you Lord because you are Holy and desire for us to be holy and worship you in spirit and in truth.

In Jesus name
Amen

Hi there brother,

This is now the first time i am reading your prayer requst thread, and it is already happening just as Reymielin says, God will meet your needs in ways u cannot imagine!! LOL We praise you Jesus for opening doors for our brother that no man can close.

With much love in Christ Jesus
beam

So be it!

Hi there brother,

This is now the first time i am reading your prayer requst thread, and it is already happening just as Reymielin says, God will meet your needs in ways u cannot imagine!! LOL We praise you Jesus for opening doors for our brother that no man can close.

With much love in Christ Jesus
beam

I just say to your post this one: Amen!

Let's give praises to our Lord GOD

My Dearest beloved,

I am writing just to thank you for all your prayers.

In fact, and though it does not yet take end, all my required translations as my doculenst are concerend have been received at CBU but the Offiacial Financial Statement so that they send me the I20 for visa process.

It's not yet completely done but I believe he did all as He said on the Cross at Golgotha when readçng and meditating on John 19:30.

Thanks a lot for standing up praying for me and my Missionary life.

Into Jesus Christ's LOVE,