• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

I need to know some basics of life

Why did God created me?? What does God wants me to do??
Is that fair that I only believe in Jesus( PBUH) and live life my own way... do wat ever I wills to do. What is the importance of a good deed lefts if I am carrying a certificate in my hand that I have been saved by just believing in Jesus(PBUH)?? Thats it!!

Wat is the purpose of my life??? I shud ve some code of life,to be pious so that I can raise my level and be a loving follower of Jesus(PBUH). If I can be only saved by believing in Him then wats the need to follow Him and His commandments!! But on the other hand the Commandents say... Who don't follows them, he is the least in the kingdom( God's creations)!!....Wat does it means then...
Its a mystery and I need to ve faith... But it shudn't be mystery enough that it can't be understood and followed well..!!
Your bro.. Farhan

Administrator
Staff Member
Hello brother Farhan. Let me try to help you out.

Created for His purpose. Created to worship and praise GOD.

Colossians 1:16
For by him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things were created by him and for him.

Revelation 4:11
Thou hast created all things, and for Thy pleasure they are and were created.

Jesus is eternal life, Savior for salvation. You must believe in Christ as your Savior for eternal life and to receive the free gift of salvation.

John 5:24
"I tell you the truth, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life and will not be condemned; he has crossed over from death to life.

John 7:38
Whoever believes in me, as the Scripture has said, streams of living water will flow from within him."

Mark 16:16
Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned.

Romans 10:9
That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

You must repent of your sins and walk righteously before GOD. If you sin, ask GOD for fogiveness in the name of Jesus Christ and your sins are immediately wiped clean, you are forgiven. Continue walking with GOD a holy life.

Luke 5:32
I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance."

Luke 3:3
He went into all the country around the Jordan, preaching a baptism of repentance for the forgiveness of sins.

Acts 2:38
Peter replied, "Repent and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins. And you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.

Acts 3:19
Repent, then, and turn to God, so that your sins may be wiped out, that times of refreshing may come from the Lord,

GOD has a purpose for everyone. GOD has a plan for your life. Seek GOD in prayer that His will be done, that guidance and wisdom being given to you and let the Holy Spirit lead your life.

Romans 8:28
[ More Than Conquerors ] And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.

Philippians 2:13
for it is God who works in you to will and to act according to his good purpose.

Walk a faithful, obdedient lifestyle. Be Christlike.

2 John 1:6
And this is love: that we walk in obedience to his commands. As you have heard from the beginning, his command is that you walk in love.

1 Peter 2:5
you also, like living stones, are being built into a spiritual house to be a holy priesthood, offering spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ.

GOD foretold in the beginning that the world will recieve a Savior, Jesus Christ. This is one of infinite signs of GOD redeeming us from our sins and keeping us safe in His power, will and sight.
Isaiah 43

Israel's Only Savior

1 But now, this is what the LORD says—
he who created you, O Jacob,
he who formed you, O Israel:
"Fear not, for I have redeemed you;
I have summoned you by name; you are mine.

2 When you pass through the waters,
I will be with you;
and when you pass through the rivers,
they will not sweep over you.
When you walk through the fire,
you will not be burned;
the flames will not set you ablaze.

3 For I am the LORD, your God,
the Holy One of Israel, your Savior;
I give Egypt for your ransom,
Cush [a] and Seba in your stead.

4 Since you are precious and honored in my sight,
and because I love you,
I will give men in exchange for you,
and people in exchange for your life.

5 Do not be afraid, for I am with you;
I will bring your children from the east
and gather you from the west.

6 I will say to the north, 'Give them up!'
and to the south, 'Do not hold them back.'
Bring my sons from afar
and my daughters from the ends of the earth- 7 everyone who is called by my name,
whom I created for my glory,
whom I formed and made."

Why did God created me?? What does God wants me to do??

God created you as he wanted some1 EXACTLY the way u are, on this Earth, to bring light unto this world... in ways that only you can do it...what he wants you to do will become more obvious as you continually seek him out, an look for ways in which you can further your walk with him.

Is that fair that I only believe in Jesus( PBUH) and live life my own way

no, this is not what God calls us to do, he calls us to drop our old life, and follow him...

But it shudn't be mystery enough that it can't be understood and followed well

no, it shouldnt be a mystery... BUT, the more that we study God's word, an pray an listen to God... it becomes easier to understand what we must do...

try and remember that ur common sense that u have (the thing which tells u if its ok 2 do certain things.. or makes u uneasy if u r doing sumfin wrong) is generally the Holy Spirit letting us know if what we are doing is right or wrong... or so i have been told newayz...

i hope this helps ya a bit!

Hello Hopeful,

I found these verses in the Bible. I hope they help you.

Your question - "Why did God create me?"

"...everyone who is called by my name, whom I created for my glory..." Isaiah 43:7

"For we are God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do." Ephesians 2:10

Your question - "What does God want me to do?"

"Through him and for his name's sake, we received grace and apostleship to call people from among all the Gentiles to the obedience that comes from faith." Romans 1:5

"Therefore, I urge you, brothers, in view of God's mercy, to offer your bodies as living sacrifices, holy and pleasing to God - this is your spiritual act of worship." Romans 12:1-2

Your question - "Can I only believe in Jesus but then do whatever I want?/What are the importance of good deeds?/If I can be saved by just believing in Him than what's the point of following commandments?"

"What good is it, my brothers, if a man claims to have faith but has no deeds? Can such faith save him?" James 2:14

"...faith by itself, if it is not accompanied by action, is dead." James 2:17

"So I tell you this, and insist on it in the Lord, that you must no longer live as the Gentiles do... they have given themselves over to sensuality so as to indulge in every kind of impurity..." Ephesians 4:17-19

"No good tree bears bad fruit, no does a bad tree bear good fruit. Each tree is recognized by its own fruit." Luke 6:43-44

"But each one should be careful how he builds. For no one can lay any foundation other than the one already laid, which is Jesus Christ. If any man builds on this foundation using gold, silver, costly stones, wood, hay or straw, his work will be shown for what it is... If what he has built survives, he will receive his reward. If it is burned up, he will suffer loss; he himself will be saved, but only as one escaping through the flames." 1 Corinthians 3:10-15

Also, Romans 6:15-23 is worth looking up.

Is that fair that I only believe in Jesus( PBUH) and live life my own way... do wat ever I wills to do.

Jesus said unless you repent you will perish.
(Luke 13:15)

Repent means to turn around, turn away from sin, and go the other way, go toward Jesus.If you do as Romans 10:0-10 says and confess that He is your Lord, then Lord means you do whatever pleases him. So you wont be going your own way but learn the ways of God and follow him.