• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

I need praying support

Mio

Hello
I'm Mio, I'm from Russia.
I'm going through some difficulties right now and need prayers.
I'm very thankful in advance :girl: .

Mio

Hi Mio, I'm glad to meet you. It is very good you found talkJesus. I will pray for you. I don't know what your difficulties are, but God does. There are hundreds of great prayer warriors who come through here everyday, so I know you will soon be praying with friends.

Love,
Dreamer

Welcome Mio. How lovely to have you join us. Praying for you....Jesus knows all about our needs... I am sure He will answer your prayers.

God Bless You

May God bless you keep you and hold you near Mio

Welcome

In my prayers you are

Love in Christ:love:

Mio

Oh, thank you, all !
It's so important for me now to know that there are plenty of people who pray for me, because I'm so weak and down...
Thank you so much!

Mio

Administrator
Staff Member
GOD is with you and Jesus is your Savior I hope. By the fact you ask for prayers, you must believe in Jesus. I will pray for you. Be faithful and watch GOD's love pour out onto your life!

sorry for the venting and disorganization, these are just the thoughts racing through my head.

i'm going through a bunch of difficulties too. I'd appreciate it if you added me to that prayer list. I'm dealing with lots of stress... relationship complications, school, family, personal struggles... it's all pretty strong right now. Mio i pray that God will help you through your difficulties as well. WE can't do things on our own. I find myself doing that a lot, trying to think things out instead of praying, then i get back on track with God, then i think i have it figured out and then start thinking too much again. I'm feelin pretty down and out right now. When i have more energy i may elaborate and ask for more advice.. see, i've just been so stressed that i've become lazy and it's piling on. i feel guilty about a lot of stuff and i need to get over some things and have God give me clarity on things. i feel so distant right now, i hate it. Lord help me. I want to be able to praise you during the tough times as well as the good times. I find it hard to give it all to you sometimes, like i'm not trusting you. I'm anxious to be with you in heaven, i'm sick of this world. It's painful and getting worse. Forgive me and prepare me to carry out the plans you have for me cuz i'm lost right now and know i'm procrastinating even more right now. I can't deal with it all on my own so take it all and show me the way. It's amazing how much a girl can complicate my walk with God. I go from being a good witness to pursuing someone with an empty heart.. and it made me feel empty for having tried. It's one of those things where there's a non-believer that i have a crush on and i go from trying to convert her to trying to convert her so that i can date her which is a terrible way to view things. i keep thinking i know what's best for her but I don't even know what's best for me. I was fooled before my eyes and it always seems to happen around times where I have lots of things i need to get done for school and Satan just really brings on the attack to keep me from doing them. i really need support, and that's hard for me to admit cuz i always try and keep a happy face on. i hope i can come back with a positive post next time.

thanks for praying for me

You are in may prayers also justsavedvince :girl_hug:

And if you need to talk, vent, whatever, I do loads of that so I invite you to bend my ear.

Love in Christ :love:

I will pray for you Mio, the Lord knows your situation.

Justsavedvince, I will also pray for you, and it does sound like you are trying to take on the whole world. God is in control, we have to give it up to Him. He wants us to have peace in our daily life and not be all wound up over everything. If we are feeling guilty about anything, we must confess it, and the Lord will forgive us and instantly forgets it, and we will feel free to move on. Guilt is a time waster and steals our peace and joy.

1Peter 5:7 'cast all your anxiety on him because He cares for you.'

Phil4:6-7 "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."

:shade: Calluna

Mio

WOOO!!!
Thank you for prayers! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
I feel MUCH better. I talked to my pastor (by the way, Chad, I'm a believer, Christian, so I'm saved, do not worry :) and he helped me a lot too. Praise God :star:

I will pray for you, justsavedvince.
I'm praying for you right now :girl_hug:
I'm so thankful to all of you!

Mio