• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

I need prayers

i was little when my mom and family taught me about God and Jesus. We read the Bible alot. When i was in church one day someone else told the class that a boy we knew didnt believe in God. Literally from that day i have always said in my head that i believe in God and that Jesus died for me. I cant stop saying it. Its like the only thought i have. Please dont call me crazy or anything. I know i am. He has even answered my prayers alot so obviously i cant say that he isnt real. I dont think i am saved and i want to be. I dont want to go to hell but i feel like thats the only place i will end up. I know all you have to do is believe in Jesus and you will be saved. Trust me ive tried to just believe and live a normal life but im struggling and i want to be saved. No judgements please just help me and pray for me.

i was little when my mom and family taught me about God and Jesus. We read the Bible alot. When i was in church one day someone else told the class that a boy we knew didnt believe in God. Literally from that day i have always said in my head that i believe in God and that Jesus died for me. I cant stop saying it. Its like the only thought i have. Please dont call me crazy or anything. I know i am. He has even answered my prayers alot so obviously i cant say that he isnt real. I dont think i am saved and i want to be. I dont want to go to hell but i feel like thats the only place i will end up. I know all you have to do is believe in Jesus and you will be saved. Trust me ive tried to just believe and live a normal life but im struggling and i want to be saved. No judgements please just help me and pray for me.

Praying for you. Holy Spirit, reveal to Jessca, what she needs to "know", what she needs to realize in order to have this "forever settled" in her heart. So Be It.

Prayed for you ... don't give up! - "Keep on asking, and you will be given what you ask for. Keep on looking, and you will find. Keep on knocking, and the door will be opened. For everyone who asks, receives. Everyone who seeks, finds. And the door is opened to everyone who knocks. You parents -- if your children ask for a loaf of bread, do you give them a stone instead? Or if they ask for a fish, do you give them a snake? Of course not! If you sinful people know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your heavenly Father give good gifts to those who ask him."

Jesus is loving, peaceful, humble and gentle and wants to help you ... try talking to Him with similar words you used in your post - He'll help you! He's faithful even when we're not!

You have been true then Jesus Christ loves you as you reaveal yourself before Him.

In prayers!

i know. I feel the problem is just me. I dont want to give up but i cant quit repeating those words and i know i have to in order to let Jesus in my life but i dont know how to quit. Ive read alot of the Bible. I know its true. Im just stupid

Let's pray:

Dear Father and Lord of all,

I have come to You in order to introduce you my sister Jessca who's your lovely daughter. You know her whole heart and You know her better. No one than You only knows her in her whole being for You're her Creator King. May you renew Your Holy Spirit in her being so that Your love be revealed to her with a view finding it and givingherself to You.

Jesus Christ our saviour and lord, You gave your life to save her so may you meet her in her heart through renewing the fullfillness of the Holy Spirit.

In the name of Jesus I pray.

Amen!

What makes you think you're not saved? A feeling? What exactly are you looking for from the Lord to be convicted you're saved? Not to be presumptuous but i think the Lord has saved you. You love the Lord with all your heart and you're convinced of salvation. You said, you believe with all your heart the Lord died for you, and he certainly did my friend. Not only that he continues to answer prayers, and stirs within your heart for you to draw nearer. Now i say all this because exactly what you've said, is how i felt once upon a time. I use to cry my eyes out believing i wasn't saved, and to be honest there was too much evidence to deny the Lord's hand was on my life; there comes a point you have to realize, that the fancy alter calls, or chills or emotional things that people say they feel, which makes them "feel" saved isn't necessarily being saved. Sometimes it's a conviction, sometimes its the undeniable fact you know he's there for you, you don't understand what it is, but you know, and further to my story, i ended up crying out to the lord in desperation and i knew then that He'd saved me. Ever since then, i could feel the Holy Spirit... and this is the kicker, the Holy Spirit is a presence thats peaceful, but jarring i.e. stirring, you just know its there, and when you randomly talk to Him, its not that he's gonna say "what's up" but its the fact no words are needed to communicate what's he's saying, this is the link - this is, regeneration as the church calls it.

So question time, do you ever feel the Holy Spirit? If you do, then you're saved. Scripture says the Holy Spirit can't live in anyone who doesn't accept and believe in Christ.

I would say, pray to be saved if you truly believe you aren't, but pray to be convicted of the Holy Spirit. Don't lose hope, and ask the lord to be delivered from fear, doubt, and whatever else there is. He loves you... just too much, especially someone who is crying out, as scripture says, seek and you shall find, and you certainly will

What makes you think you're not saved? A feeling? What exactly are you looking for from the Lord to be convicted you're saved? Not to be presumptuous but i think the Lord has saved you. You love the Lord with all your heart and you're convinced of salvation. You said, you believe with all your heart the Lord died for you, and he certainly did my friend. Not only that he continues to answer prayers, and stirs within your heart for you to draw nearer. Now i say all this because exactly what you've said, is how i felt once upon a time. I use to cry my eyes out believing i wasn't saved, and to be honest there was too much evidence to deny the Lord's hand was on my life; there comes a point you have to realize, that the fancy alter calls, or chills or emotional things that people say they feel, which makes them "feel" saved isn't necessarily being saved. Sometimes it's a conviction, sometimes its the undeniable fact you know he's there for you, you don't understand what it is, but you know, and further to my story, i ended up crying out to the lord in desperation and i knew then that He'd saved me. Ever since then, i could feel the Holy Spirit... and this is the kicker, the Holy Spirit is a presence thats peaceful, but jarring i.e. stirring, you just know its there, and when you randomly talk to Him, its not that he's gonna say "what's up" but its the fact no words are needed to communicate what's he's saying, this is the link - this is, regeneration as the church calls it.

So question time, do you ever feel the Holy Spirit? If you do, then you're saved. Scripture says the Holy Spirit can't live in anyone who doesn't accept and believe in Christ.

I would say, pray to be saved if you truly believe you aren't, but pray to be convicted of the Holy Spirit. Don't lose hope, and ask the lord to be delivered from fear, doubt, and whatever else there is. He loves you... just too much, especially someone who is crying out, as scripture says, seek and you shall find, and you certainly will

It just feels like it dont work for me when i pray sometimes

Sorry, i didnt realize you had put anything else. I feel like when i pray to be saved it doesnt work

Staff Member
Greetings @Jessca95

how are doing? Please let us know how you are and we look forward to hearing what the Lord has done and is doing in you.

Still praying,

Bless you ....><>

Greetings @Jessca95

how are doing? Please let us know how you are and we look forward to hearing what the Lord has done and is doing in you.

Still praying,

Bless you ....><>
I dont think im doing any better. I work in retail though and i have to put things back in there place all the time. The other day the movie all dogs go to heaven, and heaven is for real was in the wrong spot. I just thought it was kind of weird but maybe God is trying to speak to me in some way?

Staff Member
@Jessca95

Greetings,

Thank you very much for the update you have shared with us! From where i am looking you seem to be doing fine. Sounds odd doesn't it? But honestly , you'll find as you age that you get to be able to see things that you totally miss when you're younger.
When I was much younger than today, I used to get little prompts like that all the time. I listened hearkened as much as i did and often thanked the Lord for them. Little insignificant signposts to get me or keep me on track.
So, why I say you seem to be doing fine is because if you don't actually seek ,your won't find and if seeing that movie was a hint from the Lord to you, that is because He has seen and knows your seeking Him and is only too pleased to help you along the Way.
We will continue in prayer for you and look forward to more fellowship. Join in somewhere here... there are plenty of different forum topics and oodles of old posts. You can join any of them at any time. I think it would be encouraging to you to interact with others here.

Bless you ....><>

Staff Member
@Jessca95

Greetings,

How are you doing? Any updates for us?

Pray that you are well and have God's Peace in Jesus Christ the Lord,

Bless you ....><>