• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Christ centered community forums.

Join over 10,000 worldwide members today

Register Log In

• Hi Guest!

I've added a brand new "Night Mode" option to our site design. I'd greatly appreciate your vote on this poll here.

To switch to night mode (or back to light/default theme) simply click on the "Site Menu" icon on top and on the dropdown choose "Switch to Night Mode" or "Switch to Light Mode"

Thank you.

I Need Prayers So I Can Forget Some People From My Past

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

I need prayers to forget the people that have done me wrong and to help me move on without ever thinking about them again. Thanks. God bless...

I need prayers to forget the people that have done me wrong and to help me move on without ever thinking about them again. Thanks. God bless...
Lord I pray that you help LeanaJo to forgive the transgressions of those in the past. Help her to take whatever lessons she can from the wrongs done against her and to use it to strengthen her character and her faith in you. You make all things good and heal all wounds. Amen.

I don't get it. You need prayers to forget people that have done you wrong? You looking for a lobotomy from the Lord? Just do it and move ahead. Don't think about them. You can do this.

Last edited: