• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

I need prayers because I am having Migraine Headaches

I am in need of prayers because I am having a lot of problems with having Very Severe Migraine Headaches where I get throbbing pain, Nausea feelings and watery eyes.

Channing

I am sure with all the other issues in your life, having a bad headache may seem like too much to bare. I will be praying for you and I would encourage you to pray for yourself too. Jesus loves you and will be with you and help you to endure these trying times.

Hi just wanted to let you know that I will be praying for you as well. I have known several people with migraines some found that Chocolate and wine could actually bring on a migraine. Do you have any allergies that you are aware of? Have you been a long time sufferer? Could they be suppressed memories of an abusive childhood? It would help us if you could narrow the field a bit. Could your headaches be from eye strain ? Thanks for any info ! Keeping you in my prayers!