• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

I need prayer please

Could I ask my brothers and sisters here to lift me up in prayer please? I'm sitting here crying and talking to God. I have a personal family matter that has the potential to split my family. I don't want to go into details on an open forum, but if anyone feels led by God would you pm or e-mail me and I'll give more details. I'd greatly appreciate your prayers in the mean time. Thank you.

aww bless you sunshine :love: Lord Jesus please reveal yourself to sunshine this moment and comfort her with your fatherly Love :love: please speak to her heart about this family issue and help her sort these problems, rocks and sticks that just drop in our way at times :love: please protect her from evil and send your angels for protection :love: fill her with Your Holy Spirit right now Jesus and meet her needs I pray in your name Jesus, Amen :love:

Administrator
Staff Member
I will pray for you sister. GOD is an awesome GOD so please remain faithful always.

There is nothing that GOD can't fix

Dear Sister . I will be praying for you. God will be your guide in all things . If you need anything , please ask . We are all here for you . :love: :boy_hug: Mike

I want to say thank you for those who have been praying for me. I have felt those prayers already, just keep praying please.

im sitting here doing nothing right now so ill pray for you now and continue to do so

Bless you! It is so good that we have the Lord to pour out our hearts to. He hears the cry of the righteous.

Hear, O LORD, my righteous plea;
listen to my cry.
Give ear to my prayer-

I call on you, GOD, for you will answer me;
give ear to me and hear my prayer-
Ps.17

In my distress I called to the LORD;
I cried to my God for help.
From his temple he heard my voice;
my cry came before him, into his ears. Ps.18

Thank you all for lifting me up in prayer. Could you lift me up today again please - I had an awful night with a full blown panic attack. Although the attack is over these things leave me drained for days, and I'm no use to anyone. I know my Father is here with me, but I just cry and my body craves sleep. I would appreciate prayers again.

Lord I ask you to surround sunshine307 with love and discernment in all matters of her life. Thank you Lord also for this forum and the love and healing and comfort you surround us all with.

May the Lord Bless you and keep you
May the Lord Shine his face upon you and be gracious unto you
May he surround you with peace always
Ariel

Administrator
Staff Member
sunshine307 said:
Thank you all for lifting me up in prayer. Could you lift me up today again please - I had an awful night with a full blown panic attack. Although the attack is over these things leave me drained for days, and I'm no use to anyone. I know my Father is here with me, but I just cry and my body craves sleep. I would appreciate prayers again.

Your in my prayers sunshine. Remember your own membername, SUNSHINE :)
Look up at our Savior Jesus Christ who watches over us, our Father in Heaven.
Don't sleep in worries. Put them all at the foot of the cross and be faithful