• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

I need prayer for a big decision.

Active
My car is in dire need of repair, I have a friend who will look at it for me and do it as inexpensively as possible.
The upkeep of this car has put me in debt and financially it would be better to junk it and go back on the bus.
I've always felt God wanted me to have a car but as we all know feelings can be wrong.
So I'm asking for the wisdom of God as to what to do in this situation.
I did get some money from the insurance company in settlement of my bike accident and could use it to repair the car.
I could also use it to pay down my debt.
I admit I love having the car and my friends all encourage me to keep it, repair it or just get another car.
But I'm paying out in expenses more than I bring in.
The sensible thing would be to get rid of the car.
Really requesting your prayers for this one.

PS Dealing with the Insurance company, applying for government Employment Insurance and getting better physically has been very stressful, endless paperwork. But I realize the cares of the world will always be with us and I have to learn to trust God through them.
But

Active
Just found out today that the physio place I switched to so I could just walk to it from my apartment, is moving to a mall quite far from me mid Auguat.

Staff Member
Greetings @dpg3

Praying that the Lord will clearly show you the right thing to do.

And that it may be possible for a way to open that will mean clearance of your debts and the ability to repair and keep your car.

Blessings

Active
Greetings @dpg3

Praying that the Lord will clearly show you the right thing to do.

And that it may be possible for a way to open that will mean clearance of your debts and the ability to repair and keep your car.

Blessings
Thanks so much for your prayers, I certainly hope I can do both.

Active
Thanks everyone for their prayers, I'm getting rid of the car just way too expensive to repair.