• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

I need help

I hate asking people for help, but I need help.

I want to die. The memories of my past haunt me overwhelmingly soo and home is not a home just a building. I want to quit, because everytime I move Im push back. Each day I live in a shell cutting me off from friends and what I desirve.

I dont see the point in me being here, alive i mean. I couldnt make an impact on someone and havent. My friend has once said that if I did commit suicide that their are a few who would be deeply hurt, and that I mean something to them. THat sounds nice but is it really enough.

Sister please here me you are a precious child of God! You with the Holy Spirit guiding you can reach so many! Do not think that you are unloved! You have a whole family here who love you please feel free to contact me !

Dear Father I ask for a touching on this girls life Lord let her see how you love her how she is wanted here that she is important ! Father give her peace and comfort. In Jesus name I pray Amen

Please contact me if you want to talk!

Your sister in Christ, Bobbie :love:

Ask and you shall receive!

Beardy said:

I want to die. The memories of my past haunt me overwhelmingly soo and home is not a home just a building. I want to quit, because everytime I move Im push back. Each day I live in a shell cutting me off from friends and what I desirve.

I dont see the point in me being here, alive i mean. I couldnt make an impact on someone and havent. My friend has once said that if I did commit suicide that their are a few who would be deeply hurt, and that I mean something to them. THat sounds nice but is it really enough.

Dear sister,

You life is Very Important to US here at TJ and to our Risen Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
He does have plans for you, whether you know it or not.
It may be hard but if you just reach out to Jesus He will uplift you and He LOVES you and wants you to know you will have trial and tribulations in this life but dear Sister they are worth the daily struggle.
Jesus Died and Rose again for YOU
Grab Hold of the Savior He will be with you always He will not forsake you He Loves and We LOVE You.

Ps 46:1 God is our refuge and strength, A very present help in trouble.
Ps 46:2 Therefore we will not fear, though the earth should change And though the mountains slip into the heart of the sea;
Ps 46:3 Though its waters roar {and} foam, Though the mountains quake at its swelling pride. Selah.

James 1:12 ¶ Blessed is a man who perseveres under trial; for once he has been approved, he will receive the crown of life which {the Lord} has promised to those who love Him.

1 Pet 4:12 ¶ Beloved, do not be surprised at the fiery ordeal among you, which comes upon you for your testing, as though some strange thing were happening to you;
1 Pet 4:13 but to the degree that you share the sufferings of Christ, keep on rejoicing, so that also at the revelation of His glory you may rejoice with exultation.
(NASB)

May you grasp life and embrace it for it is a gift from our Father in Heaven; Eternal life which comes through the Son Jesus Christ.

Peace be with You,
John.

questions

Beardy said:

Beardy, you already have many prayers going up for you & will continue to have. I want to address some of your statements & ask some questions to better know & understand.

Don't EVER hate asking for prayer. I have held back myself at times but have found that it is merely a ploy of the enemy to keep us trying to get thru things in our own strength. God's Word tells us to bear one another's burdens so you are obeying His Word when you bring your needs before fellow believers.

A home atmosphere is created...not instantly made. You didn't say how old you were...do you live alone or with parents or your own family? Even if you are still at home, do you have your own room? If so...make it your home. Creat a loving atmosphere for yourself...surround yourself with things that make you happy & get in touch with praise & worship music. Begin your re-decoration (so to speak) by creating a cozy corner to read God's Word.

You said you are being cut off from friends & what you deserve. What do you mean specifically....can you describe what you feel you deserve? I'm not picking on you or minimizing what you expressed...but sometimes satan tries to make us feel we are cheated of things. Our vision can become clouded & we can't see the blessings before us. When you feel this way, look around & begin to say "thank you" to God for what He has given you. It chases the negativity (satan) away.

Finally, there is most definitely a point in you being alive. God, our Father, gave you life. He loves you & wants you to live & enjoy that life until HE calls you home.

Are you a Christian, Beardy? Talk Jesus is filled with loving believers who will pray for you & with you. We are here if you need to talk...someone is always here. PM me if you would like to talk privately. I do care.

Beardy, I sent you a Pm. You have several here who have agreed to pray for you. A three strong cord is not easily broken....satan is tugging at you but the victory belongs to God & we all agree right now in claiming you for Him.

Beardy , please talk to these friends who have reached out to you . I will be praying for you . Mike :love:

Administrator
Staff Member
I will pray for you beardy. GOD brought you here to Talk Jesus for a perfect reason. To show you His Love and grace through Jesus Christ, in us and us in Him.

GOD loves you and is working with you now. Give GOD a chance and pray as much as you can. He will show you love from Heaven.

hey beardy all of us love you in talk jesus we will all pray for you i once felt like you and the Lord showed me his light.All you have to do is pray for him to come into your life and be with you he will never forsake you he loves you. we re all here for you, pm me if you need to talk. GOD BLESS YOU. WE ARE HERE FOR YOU.ALL THAT YOU ARE THINKING IS THE DEVIL TALKING TO YOU. DONT GIVE INTO HIM. THE LORD IS WAITING FOR YOUR CALL FOR HELP, WITH ARMS OPEN WIDE. REMEMBER PRAY, PRAY, PRAY

Beardy, please listen to the advice of your fellow christian brothers and sisters! We care for you and want you to know and understand that satan wants you to feel this way and wants you to beleive his lie! I have been down the road you are on and still struggle with the thoughts of feeling worthy and good enough....but dont listen to your emotions, just cling to what the Word of God says about you, that is the real TRUTH!
I will be praying for you, and God Bless you sister

Beardy . I just wanted to remind you that we are all still praying for you . :love: :boy_hug: :computer: Mike

hi beardy...well if im honest i dont really know what to tell u.....
i dont really know u..cause we never talked to each other....but i read ur story u posted here and i really felt sorry for u and i did have tears in my eyes as i read it....
okay i cant stop u from killing urself...i can just tell u if u need someone to talk to...im a good listener and u just have to pm me and im there for u...even though i sont really know u i care for u....i really do...
and i dont think it would be the best if u kill urself just cause of ur past...i mean i think thats what the devil wants u to do...he is letting all the memries come in your head and wants u to feel bad and wants u to kill urself...do u really think thats okay???i mean do u want the devil to have his will????I dont think so!!
well anyways...i´ll pray for u...
and remember if u need anyone to talk to im here for u...
kara

Im still here, truly I don't know why. Even more puzzling is why am I on this site, I promised myself that I was done with this Jesus stuff. I catch myself praying or singing a tune and it get me angry, even though I want to let it all go I have comfort knowing that GODs there.

I was going to go through with my "cleansing" but I realised there are people I need to say bye too. I could never just leave without saying bye, I know how it feel to have someone leave without reason. As I stood there looking down at the muddy water knowing I had the power to do it, floods of memories of the ones I held dear just pounded down. It hurt as replay after replay of these people who mean the world to me happened, I fell to my knees crying, alone in the dark, on a deserted bridge wishing I had jumped before the memories caught up.

I've been there

Beardy said:

I also, at times have felt that way >>> nothing to live for, no reason to hang around.

but then i found ways to help other people and i stopped focusing on myself

i saw others hurting too

and when i helped them , i felt better

each time i give or help i feel better

Find a place to give. Here on Talk Jesus, everyday, are people like you and me.

Post some some help to them, because you know how they feel.

>>>

Psalms 18

6. In my distress I called upon the LORD,
And cried to my God for help;
He heard my voice out of His temple,
And my cry for help before Him came into His ears.

<<<<

>>>

Hebrews 4

14. Therefore, since we have a great high priest who has passed through the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our confession.
15. For we do not have a high priest who cannot sympathize with our weaknesses, but One who has been tempted in all things as we are, yet without sin.
16. Therefore let us draw near with confidence to the throne of grace, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help in time of need.

<<<<

GOD Bless,

dave :^>

Hi Beardy,

I want to let your know you are in my prayers... I know life can be hard but not hard enough to end your life... There was a time in my life I wanted to end my life.
I live in Florence Alabama from 1973 to 1985. During the early eighties I had to drop out of high school and jobs were hard to find.. During that time I thought I was a burden on my mother and I thought taking my life would take that burden off of her, I look back now I see I was wrong.. My pastor has a saying " learn from it, laugh at it and let it go"..
Take care Beardy
with Christ love
Buddy

Formerly Adiaglow
We all have made mistakes and hurt others in our past, and it can be very hard to forgive yourself and move on. That's what Jesus' sacrifice was all about... so we wouldn't need to worry ourselves anymore. If you accept His promise, you are forgiven & live life knowing that you are safe under His wing. You are here for a reason, know that. Don't give up on this life you have been given. No matter how bad a situation gets, it will pass. This is not home. Look to the future & your redemption in Jesus. He will comfort you. Please pm me if you would like to talk.

no dont be absolutly silly... commit Suicide and you to to the BAD Place.... dont commit Suicide and you go to the GOOD Place... and AS IF ppl woudl not miss you. i mean c'mon you woudlnt be here in the first place if you wernt ment to be right??

i mean God does things for a purpose and a reason so why make you so you can just take away what he has given you??

dont be silly your worth heaps... too some one i am more than sure... i mean it!!

Love Simon!!!

Beardy, I saw your post & said "thank you Jesus!!". Praise God you are still here with us....I am praising Him with tears in my eyes. No, I don't know you personally & I have been "given" a connection to you thru our Father. He has placed you on my heart as he has on other's. He is reaching out to you & wants you to know how very much He loves you. He wants you to come home to Him....when HE calls. And He never calls by the method you are thinking of taking.

Your spirit is in torment, but it isn't God who is tormenting you. satan is pulling & he is not gentle...he is a liar. Jesus is gentle....Jesus loves you as no one EVER could. Reach out to Him...He is beckoning & He will take the pain & turn it into joy.

It is not by chance that you are here. God has directed you.

Jesus is not done with you yet!

You may feel or think you are done with this Jesus stuff,
but JESUS is not done with you,
He died and suffered so you may live, please allow him back into your heart trust in him for he loves you and would never do you wrong.

Matt 11:28 "Come to Me, all who are weary and heavy-laden, and I will give you rest.
Matt 11:29 "Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and YOU WILL FIND REST FOR YOUR SOULS.
Matt 11:30 "For My yoke is easy and My burden is light." (NASB)

Peace be with you,
Your brother in Christ,
John

I believe the reason for the suicidal thoughts is because you have no sense of purpose in your life. Well God wants you to know that He has a purpose and a perfect plan for your life if you will just say yes to His will. He wants you to know that He is going to use what the devil tried to destroy you Gith for your good. Everything you have ever gone through it was for a reason God is going to use you to be a blessing to others that have experienced what you have gone through. God sees your past present and future heartaches and pain and He wants you to know He loves you and He has been there for you even when you did not recognize who He was. You have a testimony that you need to share with those who can relate to your pain but because of the guilt and shame that you have had to endure satan is trying to stop you. You must be willing to be transparent when it comes to helping others because nobody cares how much you know until they know how much you care. Whatever you need from the Lord you have to be willing to give it to to reeive it. God is going to use you in ministry to minister to those hurting lost and confused because of the things done to them by no fault of their own. So please hang in there because God is going to get the glory out of this. Satan knows that you are a force to be reckoned with in the kingdom of God but he does not want you to know this. God has assigned some lost souls to you and they will not receive the gospel of Jesus Christ unless they hear it from you and only you. A true soilder has to be willing to stand against all odds. I hope this has been a blessing to you.
Be Blessed!

Fulloffaith

Buddyn said:
Hi Beardy,
I want to let your know you are in my prayers... I know life can be hard but not hard enough to end your life... There was a time in my life I wanted to end my life.
I live in Florence Alabama from 1973 to 1985. During the early eighties I had to drop out of high school and jobs were hard to find.. During that time I thought I was a burden on my mother and I thought taking my life would take that burden off of her, I look back now I see I was wrong.. My pastor has a saying " learn from it, laugh at it and let it go"..
Take care Beardy
with Christ love
Buddy

I just found this post by Buddyn. Awesome my brother! Life is hard and sometimes we can't see the way out of situations till we look up. Thank You God for the lessons learned and the tears that did flow.