• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 11,000 members today

Register Log In

I need help from God with my school finances

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

I was talking with the financial aid offices at my school and they told me I was not going to get aid for this coming semester because I exceed the financial aid attempts. (I didn't know this) I don't make enough money to pay for my school. I go to University of North Texas in Denton, Texas. I am one semester away from graduating with my BA in Sociology.
Higher learning these days cost atleast 4k for Full-Time student.

It has been a journey for me to get this degree and I am not going to let this bump stop me. I am also asking that you pray for me please.

Luke 18:27

Hebrews 4:16

Hebrews 13:6

I was talking with the financial aid offices at my school and they told me I was not going to get aid for this coming semester because I exceed the financial aid attempts. (I didn't know this) I don't make enough money to pay for my school. I go to University of North Texas in Denton, Texas. I am one semester away from graduating with my BA in Sociology.
Higher learning these days cost atleast 4k for Full-Time student.

It has been a journey for me to get this degree and I am not going to let this bump stop me. I am also asking that you pray for me please.

Luke 18:27

Hebrews 4:16

Hebrews 13:6
Dear Heavenly Father, with You all things are possible. I thank You that You are our Provider and meet all our needs. I lift abraham's situation to you and his need for finance so that he can finish his degree. Please would you make a way for the release of this financial provision in time for abraham to complete his schooling. Thank You Lord God for hearing this prayer and I pray your blessing on abraham and help and guidance for him in his future plans. In Jesus Name Amen

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
K Prayer Request 4
B Christian Counseling 2
R Christian Counseling 4