• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

I need God's intervention desperately. Please :(

Hi everyone,

I'm going through a very difficult family issue and don't know how to resolve it. Please pray for me. This just seems like a never ending nightmare. Just when I thought things were about to get better, they went on the complete opposite direction for the worst. I can't take it anymore.

I need God's help and intervention. HE is the only one who can help me now. I don't think I can last much longer in this fight. I'm too weary, tired now. Please pray for me. I am desperate.

What helps keep that glimmer of hope alive in me, is that a portion of a lyric from a favorite song of mine titled Just Say Jesus...."Out of nowhere He will come. You've gotta believe it. He will rescue you, just call out to the Way, The Truth, The Life"

Loyal
Keep trusting in Him, but don't be surprised as receiving something unexpected rather than whatever it is that you may hope for. God's answer for a believer is always the right one. I am praying for you and your situation.

Thank you for taking the time to read my post. Your prayers are very much appreciated.

God bless.

Active
I'm going through a very difficult family issue and don't know how to resolve it. Please pray for me. This just seems like a never ending nightmare. Just when I thought things were about to get better, they went on the complete opposite direction for the worst. I can't take it anymore.
1 Corinthians 10:13 There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.

I've experienced times like that and found that there is usually some kind of root cause that the Lord is revealing.
If you find that the temptation is beyond what you can handle then the first thing the Lord is revealing is that he has a better opinion of you than you do.

James 1:5 If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.
James 1:6 But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed.

I pray that the Lord give you peace,strength,joy,life and light.
I ask for wisdom to be given you concerning your family and insight into how to proceed.
Godspeed your paths.

Loyal
Glad to pray for you. Understand that the best intervention God can give you is to give you strength to endure, to build you up instead of tearing others down. God knows this life is short, but a breath, and those that are already dying, he pities and gives some worldly comfort as that is "all" they seek. As for those of us who follow the Lord, seek Him first with all your heart and He will bring Himself to you in strength not of this world, but through a peace unbreakable.

Hi Thiscrosshurt and Brad,

Thank you. Your words are very comforting and your prayers are also appreciated. I will continue to keep focused on the Lord, asking for strength and peace. I trust Him and I know that he will restore.

Administrator
Staff Member
Hi @AwesomeJC

Lifting you up in prayer. We all go through struggles, trials that are never out of God's reach.

Family issues are tough, as they seem impossible to run away from and are often all-consuming. I pray that God would comfort you and that you would know His love and grace and compassion in this hard time you are going through, and that God would help resolve the situation. Just know that despite the pain and hurt you and your family are going through now, God is going to use this situation for the greater good, He will make something beautiful out of an ugly situation- this is something I have learnt. Keep praying, keep seeking Him, and He will draw nearer to you as you draw nearer to Him. I will be praying for you, God bless you x

Hi Zoss,
Thank you for keeping me in your prayers.

Right as I woke up this morning, I thought for a split second, that this whole situation was a dream BUT then the realization quickly sank in that it wasn't. I laid back down before getting ready to start the day. Just laid there. I prayed to the Lord once again...I told him that I trusted Him and knew in my heart that He was going to get me out. It's hard for me but I know that things happen in His time, not mine. I just need to keep praying and waiting.

The prayers coming from this thread have helped me tremendously. I am very greatful.

Active
Right as I woke up this morning, I thought for a split second, that this whole situation was a dream BUT then the realization quickly sank in that it wasn't. I laid back down before getting ready to start the day. Just laid there. I prayed to the Lord once again...I told him that I trusted Him and knew in my heart that He was going to get me out. It's hard for me but I know that things happen in His time, not mine. I just need to keep praying and waiting.
You handled that correctly,keep trusting and soon you will wake up with a song.
He resists the proud but gives strength to the humble.
We have proud voices in our heads and humble voices.
The proud voice accuses God of not caring or may tell us that God is not real but the humble voice corrects the proud.
I have no doubt that he will show you that he is real and he will give you joy,peace,strength and provision to continue his relationship with you.
I will continue to remind God of you and your needs and thanking him for answers.
Godspeed

Thiscrosshurts,
Thank you so much. I really appreciate it.

If you can all please continue to keep me in your prayers, I would appreciate it so much. The anxiety is overwhelming. It is starting to consume me as each day goes by without any sign that everything will be ok. Regardless, I keep praying and telling myself that God will come through and restore everything but then the other voice continues to creep in to give me doubt. It's like I'm having a back and forth battle in my head. I know I need to have strong faith and hope in the Lord. I just need some sign from Him. Anything to provide some comfort, to let me know that he is here.... just something to tell me "Don't worry, everything will be fine" :(

Thanks and god bless you all.

Active
It's like I'm having a back and forth battle in my head.
You are but that's a good thing,you are putting pressure on a lie.
You and I and the others in christ are shining light on a thing which is actually not real unless you believe it.

Jesus said "my sheep know my voice" so just listen to those voices carefully for the masters voice.
The lie is getting upset because it has no other defense except for getting you to believe in it.
The lie needs you to believe that you are separate from God and alone in the universe.
It would rather you didn't believe God existed at all but since it has lost that battle it will admit
there is a God but that God doesn't hear you or care about you.
Once you convince the lie that God loves you and is with you it will try to get you to accuse others so through unforgiveness it can stay in charge.

If you have not asked for the Holy Spirit then you should,if you have asked then continue to thank God for sending the spirit.
The lie will tell you it's not coming and as long as you believe that then you end up resisting the spirit accidently.
Because just like the liar needs you to believe in him in order to speak to you the holy spirit needs you to believe that you have received him before you can begin to hear him.He is always trying to speak to us but we have tuned him out accidently and given the liar all channels.
In the same way once you hear the spirit the lie has no power to broadcast one any channel.

."In the name of Jesus I bind the liar that is attempting to torment my brother in Christ whom I know as AwesomeJC".

Jesus knew the battle we would face and he gave us very effective weapons against them
I'm glad to pray and believe God for you and I know you will receive help in a way that you will know that it is God helping you.
Keep us posted or send me a private message if you need encouragement but especially if the Lord gives you any insight or reveals anything cool.
Godspeed.

Hi everyone,

I need God's help and intervention. HE is the only one who can help me now. I don't think I can last much longer in this fight. I'm too weary, tired now. Please pray for me. I am desperate.
What helps keep that glimmer of hope alive in me, is that a portion of a lyric from a favorite song of mine titled Just Say Jesus...."Out of nowhere He will come. You've gotta believe it. He will rescue you, just call out to the Way, The Truth, The Life"

Lord knows just how many lonely people they are. We try to remedy the loneliness by others, pets, doing things, looking forward to things, buying things, being greedy and thinking you have power over loneliness, doing tasks, hobbies or not, and careers that turn us into work-a-holistic, sexual permissiveness, and in a combination of one or two things that I have listed above and also others contrived out of hysteria. If you don't know the secret that drives you so then one become a criminal of them self or against others. If you do know the secrete that drives you it is then all about hysteria until you control it instead of it controlling you.
The above is purely in human context. If you want to save ALOT of time you should let God and his son guide your wisdom and daily life. It is sad but true that even here one can become a person that puts I in the center. This is the result of temptation. When tempted by temptation wait on the Lord and let the helper or Holy Spirit lead you out. They will lead you EVEN WHILE YOU STRUGGLE WITH SIN until you discover what it is THEY want you to learn. At this point LET IT AND DO NOT GO BACK...give it up to the lord. If after you have truly learned THEIR lesion(s) and still the devil will not leave you alone.......just say God help me and HE will if you truly believe in His wisdom.... and then the devil and his wilds will disappear until the next chink of your armor is exposed.
God bless you!

Im praying for you brother..do not be anxious...Pray and read the word of God,He will give you peace adn assurance that everything will be okay in His Grace..Godbless brother..

Im praying for you brother..do not be anxious...Pray and read the word of God,He will give you peace adn assurance that everything will be okay in His Grace..Godbless brother..

Thank you very much brother. Thanks for the kind words.

But, what did you mean; "Godless brother?"

Thank you very much brother. Thanks for the kind words.

But, what did you mean; "Godless brother?"

Hi sir.."Godbless" is short term for God's Blessings..Im also praying for more Blessing from God that can give you...takecare,,

Hi sir.."Godbless" is short term for God's Blessings..Im also praying for more Blessing from God that can give you...takecare,,

Thank you!
And, pray for my hip ....or leg to get better. I had x-ray yesterday and on the 12th I will find out more. From my shoulders up I have had 6 surgeries. That might have something to do with nerves centers etc.. It could be my diabetes. It could be my feet. It could be poly neuropathy. It could be complex developmental PTSD. It could even be my birth operation on my upside down stomach. It could be my hiatal hernia around my diaphragm. It could be my neurogenic bladder.
Other than this I am pretty healthy,LOL..