• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

I need Godly Friends

I lost two of my precious children in an auto-accident. My husband got really angry and bitter and turned to alcohol and broken home. It shattered my heart. I am now a single mom working very extremely hard trying to support my family. I have four living children, two grown, and two still at home. I work double and triple with no help from him due to he lost his job years ago due to alcohol and hasn't worked since. I love to Praise and Worship Jesus. I like hiking, tennis, cooking out. I like baking bread and canning vegetables and cooking, and I like entertaining company in my home and having christian fellowship. I just don't get to do it much because I work two sometimes three jobs just trying to support my family. I pray for God to do something miraculous because I'm exhausted. I just need christian fellowship and Godly friends. I just need JESUS! Mommabear- age 51

Staff Member
Dear Mommabear

God bless you... it sounds like you have had a traumatic time, but its wonderful to know you are still praising Jesus.

Your life sounds a bit like mine...trying to juggle children, work and chores. As a single mum myself, with no family nearby, I know how you feel.

Please feel free to contact me... I am very new to online Christian Fellowship but it has helped me loads in the past month.

Praying that the Lord will bless you and fulfil your needs

Julia

Staff Member
Greetings Mommabear,

I'm certainly not looking for soulmates, sister, but I am happy to be your friend and have fellowship with you here at Talk Jesus ... and as we are one in Christ in His body by His grace and love, I am also your brother... so welcome and bless you Mommabear ....><>

Br. Bear

sorry to hear about the problems that you are going through and the heartache about the children that you lost I can't even imagine what you are going through because I have no children. as far as being in a bad marriage I can understand how that goes, even though I am not with him now I know the feeling of being alone in your own home even though you have a spouse. I pray that God works a miracle for all your problems in your life so that you can have peace. God Bless.

Dear Mommabear

God bless you... it sounds like you have had a traumatic time, but its wonderful to know you are still praising Jesus.

Your life sounds a bit like mine...trying to juggle children, work and chores. As a single mum myself, with no family nearby, I know how you feel.

Please feel free to contact me... I am very new to online Christian Fellowship but it has helped me loads in the past month.

Praying that the Lord will bless you and fulfil your needs

Julia
Thank You Julia and for your Bible verse. Thank you for being sisters in Christ. I will Pray for you too as you juggle your life as a single mom with children and work. Thank you for your words of life
Mommabear

Greetings Mommabear,

I'm certainly not looking for soulmates, sister, but I am happy to be your friend and have fellowship with you here at Talk Jesus ... and as we are one in Christ in His body by His grace and love, I am also your brother... so welcome and bless you Mommabear ....><>

Br. Bear
Thank U Br. Bear for being a Brother in Christ. i am not looking for soul mates neither just Godly fellowship that is really so hard to find. This Site is a ministry and I do thank God for that. God Bless
Mommabear

sorry to hear about the problems that you are going through and the heartache about the children that you lost I can't even imagine what you are going through because I have no children. as far as being in a bad marriage I can understand how that goes, even though I am not with him now I know the feeling of being alone in your own home even though you have a spouse. I pray that God works a miracle for all your problems in your life so that you can have peace. God Bless.
thank you for your friendship too. I am sorry about your brokeness too I will also pray for you. God Bless mommabear

Hello,
How are you ding today?i hope your day is blissful.am a new memeber on this site and am new to the internet.i came across id and just could not help but send you a message to let you know someone is intetested in talking to you.and if you also feel interested in talking to me,You can email me or reply me back on my email which is walter _marc2005at yahoo dot com.i hope to hear from you soon.Have a nice day ahead.

hello truelove,
Thank you for responding to my cry for I need Godly friends. If you would like to talk to me we can talk on this site for awhile. Do you go to church? If so, Where? Do you have children? How big is your family? Do you know Jesus? Hope to hear from you soon
Blessings, Mommabear

I know what it feels like to be overwhelmed by life. I keep having to remind myself as a wife and mother of four, "no more than I can bear". That's what He promised, right? God will see you through. Know that you are not alone.

Hi Sister in Christ

We were talking in chat we had a really good time with the presence of God and the works of His precious Holy Spirit. I am so thankful and honored to get to be friends and sisters in Christ with you. I trully Thank God for you. Love, Blessings and Prayers! Mommabear

mommabear I was thinking about you all night. you have a beautiful spirit! i am thankful that we met too. you reminded me yesterday that it important to praise Him in spite of . . . i love you lady!

I lost two of my precious children in an auto-accident. My husband got really angry and bitter and turned to alcohol and broken home. It shattered my heart. I am now a single mom working very extremely hard trying to support my family. I have four living children, two grown, and two still at home. I work double and triple with no help from him due to he lost his job years ago due to alcohol and hasn't worked since. I love to Praise and Worship Jesus. I like hiking, tennis, cooking out. I like baking bread and canning vegetables and cooking, and I like entertaining company in my home and having christian fellowship. I just don't get to do it much because I work two sometimes three jobs just trying to support my family. I pray for God to do something miraculous because I'm exhausted. I just need christian fellowship and Godly friends. I just need JESUS! Mommabear- age 51

Hi Mommabear.

This is the first time I've been in this section or I'd have responded sooner.

I would love to have you as a friend.

I like to read, draw, paint, play games, walk/hike, watch movies.

I hope & pray this situation has improved, please update ASAP.

God Bless,
SRL

Hi SRL,

Thank you for responding to my post. I Love your quote: At the end of broken dreams, there is an Open door! His name is JESUS
It sounds like we have alot in common. Did you see the movie " Fire-Proof?" "Facing the Giants" Do you ever play tennis?
I don't get to have much fun any more because Im so confined as a care-giver, but that's ok because Im sure Im right where God wants me. I hope to hear from you soon! Love, Blessings and Prayers
FOR I KNOW THE PLANS I HAVE FOR YOU, DECLARES THE LORD, PLANS TO PROSPER YOU AND NOT TO HARM YOU, PLANS TO GIVE YOU A HOPE AND A FUTURE. JEREMIAL 29:11

PEOPLE NEED THE LORD: At the end of broken dreams, He's the open door! Praise God!

mommabear I was thinking about you all night. you have a beautiful spirit! i am thankful that we met too. you reminded me yesterday that it important to praise Him in spite of . . . i love you lady!

Hi Sister,
Long time, No see or hear! I did get your email sorry I could not respond. I was busy doing my finals and Lois the lady Im a care-giver for has been in and out, in and out, in and out of the hospital. But Im not so busy I can't pray for you and your family.
I have 2 more quarters left of medical school and Im done! Thank you Jesus! Im exhausted! I hope to hear back from you soon! Love, Blessings and Prayers! Mommabear

FOR I KNOW THE PLANS I HAVE FOR YOU, DECLARES THE LORD, PLANS TO PROSPER YOU AND NOT TO HARM YOU, PLANS TO GIVE YOU A HOPE AND A FUTURE. Jeremiah 29:11 Praise God!!!

Hi Mommabear.

This is the first time I've been in this section or I'd have responded sooner.

I would love to have you as a friend.

I like to read, draw, paint, play games, walk/hike, watch movies.

I hope & pray this situation has improved, please update ASAP.

God Bless,
SRL

Hi SRL,

Thank you for responding! God Bless you! So you like to draw? My daughter likes to draw, she is very good at it. Have you seen any good movies lately? Did you see "Fire-proof" or Facing the Giants?
Thank you for your encouragement. I hope that God can use me to encourage you back. Hope to hear back from you soon!

Commit to the Lord whatever you do; and your plans will succeed. Proverbs 16:3 Thank you Jesus!

Friends

Thankyou for saring your heart, Iam Tricia From aussie land, fllowshipping in Newcastle at present. I am a registerd nurse, enjoy walking, making friends, emailing, and trusting God.Have just come home feet aching, and can't wait to put them up. I'm single and have had my fair share of trajedies, so I can at the very least relate to heart ache. sorry if my spelling is different to yours! Take care will pray for you , email me any time. Love Tricia

Hi SRL,

Thank you for responding to my post. I Love your quote: At the end of broken dreams, there is an Open door! His name is JESUS
It sounds like we have alot in common. Did you see the movie " Fire-Proof?" "Facing the Giants" Do you ever play tennis?
I don't get to have much fun any more because Im so confined as a care-giver, but that's ok because Im sure Im right where God wants me. I hope to hear from you soon! Love, Blessings and Prayers

FOR I KNOW THE PLANS I HAVE FOR YOU, DECLARES THE LORD, PLANS TO PROSPER YOU AND NOT TO HARM YOU, PLANS TO GIVE YOU A HOPE AND A FUTURE. Jeremiah 29:11

Thank you for responding! God Bless you! So you like to draw? My daughter likes to draw, she is very good at it. Have you seen any good movies lately? Did you see "Fire-proof" or Facing the Giants?
Thank you for your encouragement. I hope that God can use me to encourage you back. Hope to hear back from you soon!

Commit to the Lord whatever you do; and your plans will succeed. Proverbs 16:3 Thank you Jesus!
Hi.

My signiture comes from a the chorus of a Christian song PEOPLE NEED THE LORD LYRICS - GARY VALENCIANO

I have seen the movie "Facing the Giants" & love it.

I have never played tennis, but who knows, I might be good at it.
I cannot play a lot of sports, unfortunately do to certain surgeries.
I do enjoy kicking a soccer ball or shooting hoops, but can't play in a big group setting much less pro.

I don't know about the person you are caring for but my grandma enjoyed games until she became almost blind. (If you need examples/ideas, pm me.)

Jeremiah 29:11 is a special verse to me too. :shade:

I recently saw the movie "Radio", it was great & instead of renting it, was able to buy it for less than $4 including shipping. :shock:

It is an encouragement just to know my post was read & helped a sibling in Christ.

May God continue to bless you & keep you
& make His face shine upon you & be gracious unto you.
SRL

Last edited:
To Dear Mommabear

I sent you a message however by the look it couild have been for anyone :embarasse
I was replying to you wanting Godly friends. Ilike to garden, walk and talk about the lord and what he is doing in peoples lives.
Haven't seen any Christian movies recently, don't know anywhere to get them yet in newcastle.
I am a registered nurse, working in a privat hospital in the psychiatric ward.
One of my favourite verses is" The Lord shall restore what the locusts have stolen......"can't remember what book it is from in the old tesatament.
Will pray for you , and it is nice to have you as friend. Tricia.:friends:

locust verse

I sent you a message however by the look it couild have been for anyone :embarasse

One of my favourite verses is" The Lord shall restore what the locusts have stolen......"can't remember what book it is from in the old tesatament.

hi tricia?,

I read ur reply to mommabear and just want to give the verse ur looking..
God bless!!!

Sister in Christ,

Reymielin

That which the palmerworm hath left hath the locust eaten; and that which the locust hath left hath the cankerworm eaten; and that which the cankerworm hath left hath the caterpiller eaten. JOel 1:4

And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpiller, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you. Joel 2:25