• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 11,000 members today

Register Log In

I need a prayer..I am spiritually sick

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

There are three things I want to consult to you, dear brothers and sisters...

One is that, I am again struck by lovesickness. I need to focus on God as well as my studies by I find it very hard.

Second, we are committing a sin right now. I cannot say it though..It is a matter of God's obedience and family unity...When one is neglected the other will be affected,and there are consequences..

Lastly, a while ago I cheated on my exam. I copied to my seatmate in one question..:crying:

PLease pray for me, my family and my sinful soul..

God bless..

I pray that God will focus your eyes back on Him. Sometimes we think that God can fix our problems, but it wont happen until we fix our relationship with Him. So focus your attention on God and loving Him, and then He will help you to fix these problem areas in your life. Remember that you can't have good relationships with others until you have a good relationship with God.

I pray God will guide you and help you.

In Christ's name,

I pray that God will focus your eyes back on Him. Sometimes we think that God can fix our problems, but it wont happen until we fix our relationship with Him. So focus your attention on God and loving Him, and then He will help you to fix these problem areas in your life. Remember that you can't have good relationships with others until you have a good relationship with God.
Thank you very much, Audrey Nicole. I really have a bad time with it right now. I hope it to be gone soon..:crying:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
BattleAxe Prayer Request 3
H Prayer Request 4
S Prayer Request 2