• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

I nearly died last night.

Hi guys could someone please pray for me a nearly commited suicide last night. my world has fallen apart and all the promises i thought were of God are now gone. i dont know where i stand in the faith anymore. i know i sound like a loony but it just seemed a lot less painful. I also dont know if ill try again. pray that God sends help before its too late.
Cheers
Appius

What is the pain that....?

What is so painful that you feel you have to end it all there are so many good things and people in this world that you are not even thinking about. The Devil is attacking your mind and you are helping him by concentrating on things that hurt you. What Church attracts you the most?

appius said:
Hi guys could someone please pray for me a nearly commited suicide last night. my world has fallen apart and all the promises i thought were of God are now gone. i dont know where i stand in the faith anymore. i know i sound like a loony but it just seemed a lot less painful. I also dont know if ill try again. pray that God sends help before its too late.
Cheers
Appius

Whats so painful is that in my entire life i have known nothing but pain. i was abused all through my childhood and now the one person i thought would never leave me has. i try to be a good believer and i do read my bible but i dont know how and why i deserve all ive been through and what God wants from me. I go to a pentecostal church in my city.

pentecostal........... hey now where talking,same here
pentecostal holiness...
just don't give up you can overcome these issues.
if it wasn't so painful i'd hash out my past,but we can overcome,i am proof of that

You and I have much more incommon than you would think.

You and I have much more incommon than you would think. This life is a cross to bear, only following the LORD can ease the burden we each much bear. A servant is not greater than his master and Jesus suffer many things at the hands of his friends and enemies but he follow that which was true and had the PEACE which passes understanding and could bear up to anything thing that the Father would allow this world to put him through, be thankful that he drank the full wrath of God that was ours to receive. We have to suffer too but not as much as he did for us and he was sinless. Pentecostal is a good church but some are not as good as others. Do they have fellowship meal get togethers where the Elders of the Church might pray over you, do they have bible studies you can attend? You need to make yourself available so the LORD can lead you and help you through others but the most important thing is to keep your focus on him and not on people,that none are any better,than you.

appius said:
Whats so painful is that in my entire life i have known nothing but pain. i was abused all through my childhood and now the one person i thought would never leave me has. i try to be a good believer and i do read my bible but i dont know how and why i deserve all ive been through and what God wants from me. I go to a pentecostal church in my city.

Last edited:
Sorry! Koda, My name is Sam and I don't use msn.

Sorry! Koda, My name is Sam and I don't use msn and am not setup for it. Chad is planing a new type of Chat room here called teamspeak, when that happens, if it happens you can hear my voice and I yours but the best is to hear his voice, Jesus, and he can be anywhere you are at any time.

appius said:
my name is Koda. would u like to talk on msn?

You could send me your phone# in a PM if your in the US.

You could send me your phone# in a PM if your in the US.

appius said:
Thats ok. i guess i should go read my bible anyways. thanks for helping.

appius,
Life can be painful, and other people will disappoint us.
But, God is good, all the time, and He is faithful.
Sometimes it seems that life stinks.
I lost my husband, and thoughts came to my mind that I might as well die, too. But I realized that was from the enemy, not from God.
I do not know your pain, but God does. He knows all about it, but He did not cause it. He will help you, if you trust in Him. And do as Yeshua suggested. Be involved in your church, be available. Ask for prayer. If you do not feel comfortable sharing details, they should understand, but DO ask for prayer there, too. And we can pray for you, too.
Proverbs 3:5 & 6 are great to read, study, learn & live by.
Don't be tricked by the enemy into destroying your life. God will help you to heal & live for Him, if you let Him.
In Christ,
Toklatkate (Kathy)

Praise Jesus! Today i was coming back from a christian book store near my house when i saw a man that was going to jump off a multistory car park. I saw what was going on and that there were police the so i decided to stay at the bottom of the building and pray that God be in the situation to help this man. Thankfully he didnt jump! But God was showing me something! No matter how much life seems to stink there is no reason to kill yourself. I am so ashamed of what i did the other night, and am supremely thankful that God put someone there to stop me and pray for me. Thanks everyone for not judging me for what i had tried to do.

God Bless
Appius

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to share somethings with you.

[Below link was approved by Chad in accordance with Talk-Jesus rules]

http://www.talkjesus.com/showthread.php?t=1218

appius said:
Praise Jesus! Today i was coming back from a christian book store near my house when i saw a man that was going to jump off a multistory car park. I saw what was going on and that there were police the so i decided to stay at the bottom of the building and pray that God be in the situation to help this man. Thankfully he didnt jump! But God was showing me something! No matter how much life seems to **** there is no reason to kill yourself. I am so ashamed of what i did the other night, and am supremely thankful that God put someone there to stop me and pray for me. Thanks everyone for not judging me for what i had tried to do.
God Bless
Appius

Administrator
Staff Member
God bless you brother. Glad you feel better now and you see things from GOD's perspective more clearly. GOD loves you and Jesus paid the price of our sins so give Him glory and wake up with joy in your heart and peace in your soul.

I am really glad to hear that God open your eyes ,but even more that you let go and let God have control.
These are the times most of our problems arise.... when we try to control them ourselves.