• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

I know I am safe, But the things I see now & read about and my history of happening of Big Corporations Crumbling and people said it will be ok WRONG

Loyal
And it came to pass in the sixth year, in the sixth month, on the fifth day of the month, as I sat in my house with the elders of Judah sitting before me, that the hand of the Lord GOD fell upon me there.

a. In the sixth year, in the sixth month: Ezekiel 1:2 began a series of visions beginning with in the fifth year of King Jehoiachin’s captivity. This is a new time marker describing visions that happened about a year and a half later. This series of visions is in Ezekiel 8-11.

i. Ezekiel 8-11 is the record of one long vision. In the beginning of the vision Ezekiel sees the glory of the LORD at the temple in Jerusalem. By the end of the vision (chapters 10 and 11), this glory will depart.

ii. “They also supply us with a date corresponding to 17 September 592 B.C.E., therefore something more than a year after Ezekiel had received his prophetic call.” (Vawter and Hoppe)

b. I sat in my house with the elders of Judah sitting before me: This reminds us that Ezekiel had his own house, and that he was respected enough as God’s prophet to receive the elders of Judah for an audience in his home.

i. “The reason for their presence in Ezekiel’s house is not given, though 14:1–3 and 20:1 suggest that they came to him customarily to seek a word from Yahweh.” (Block)

c. The hand of the Lord GOD fell upon me there: As before in Ezekiel 1:3, 3:14, and 3:22, Ezekiel felt the presence and strength of Yahweh upon him.

2. (2-4) In a vision, Ezekiel is transported to Jerusalem.

Then I looked, and there was a likeness, like the appearance of fire—from the appearance of His waist and downward, fire; and from His waist and upward, like the appearance of brightness, like the color of amber. He stretched out the form of a hand, and took me by a lock of my hair; and the Spirit lifted me up between earth and heaven, and brought me in visions of God to Jerusalem, to the door of the north gate of the inner court, where the seat of the image of jealousy was, which provokes to jealousy. And behold, the glory of the God of Israel was there, like the vision that I saw in the plain.

a. There was a likeness, like the appearance of fire: Ezekiel saw something similar to the likeness he saw in the vision of God and His glory in the first chapter (Ezekiel 1:27). That was a representation of God in some human likeness, and we see the same here.

b. He stretched out the form of a hand: In his vision, something like a hand grabbed Ezekiel by the hair, and the Spirit carried him between heaven and earth, bringing him to Jerusalem in a vision.

i. Ezekiel had this spiritual vision of Jerusalem in the days when Jeremiah served as a prophet, in that period between the second invasion of the Babylonians and their final conquest of Jerusalem.

ii. “That he did not actually leave Babylon is clear from 11:24. He was carried back in spirit to Babylon after the visions were completed (11:22-25).” (Feinberg)

iii. In this vision Ezekiel saw four abominations at the temple. They were probably not literal in the sense that they were happening all at the same time at the temple and Ezekiel saw this in real time. God showed Ezekiel what was literally happening, in both an outward and in a spiritual sense.

· The outrageous idol, associated with the king (Ezekiel 8:5-6).

· The images and censers, associated with the city leaders (Ezekiel 8:7-13).

· The weeping over Tammuz, associated with the women (Ezekiel 8:14-15).

· The worship of the sun, associated with the priests (Ezekiel 8:16-18).

c. To…the north gate of the inner court: Specifically, Ezekiel came to the temple. As a priest, he had a special interest not only in the temple but also in all that happened there.

d. Where the seat of the image of jealousy was: In his vision, Ezekiel apparently saw an idolatrous image – the image of jealousy – standing in the inner court. This was likely right outside the temple building itself.

i. “It was called the image of jealousy because it provokes to jealousy, i.e. it was an insult both to God and to his temple and to his people.” (Taylor)

ii. Hezekiah removed idolatry from Judah (2 Kings 18:1-5), but his son Manasseh restored it and made it worse than ever, even putting an idol into the temple (2 Kings 21:1-7). Manasseh’s son Amon continued the state-sponsored idolatry of his father. King Josiah cleansed Judah of idolatry and burned the idol Manasseh had put in the temple (2 Kings 23:4-20). Now we see that the idol in the temple was back.

iii. “The word ‘image’ is semel, which occurs elsewhere only in Deuteronomy 4:16 (where it is translated ‘figure’) and in 2 Chronicles 33:7,15, of a special ‘idol’ set up by King Manasseh in the Temple. Although this idol was later removed, Ezekiel’s use of the word may mean that a replica, if not the original, was put back. The word also occurs in Phoenician writings.” (Wright)

e. Behold, the glory of the God of Israel was there: In his vision, Ezekiel saw the same glory of God that he saw in the plain. The glory of God was present at the temple of God in Jerusalem. There is a strong contrast between this glory and the debased idols and idolatry Ezekiel will see in the rest of this vision.

i. God’s glory filled the tabernacle (Exodus 40:34-35) and later the temple (1 Kings 8:11). By the end of this vision (Ezekiel 10-11) the glory of the LORD will no longer dwell in the temple.

3. (5) Ezekiel looks to the north.

Then He said to me, “Son of man, lift your eyes now toward the north.” So I lifted my eyes toward the north, and there, north of the altar gate, was this image of jealousy in the entrance.

a. Lift your eyes now toward the north: If one stood facing the entrance to the temple, the north would be on the right side. We don’t know which way Ezekiel had to turn, but he was directed to face toward the north.

b. North of the altar gate, was this image of jealousy in the entrance: There again, Ezekiel saw this idol in the temple court. It was called the image of jealousy because it provoked God to holy jealousy.

i. The connection of this image with the north gate (Ezekiel 8:3) was significant, connecting this image of jealousy with royalty and the king. “This was the most honourable of the three gateways because, the royal palace being on the north side of the temple, the king would have used it whenever he went in to worship.” (Taylor)

4. (6-8) Great and greater abominations.

Furthermore He said to me, “Son of man, do you see what they are doing, the great abominations that the house of Israel commits here, to make Me go far away from My sanctuary? Now turn again, you will see greater abominations.” So He brought me to the door of the court; and when I looked, there was a hole in the wall. Then He said to me, “Son of man, dig into the wall”; and when I dug into the wall, there was a door.

a. The great abominations that the house of Israel commits here: Ezekiel saw the image of jealousy, and God told him that it represented the great abominations of Israel.

b. To make Me go far away from My sanctuary: The idolatry was so persistent and offensive to God that it made Him determined to go far away. It was His sanctuary, belonging to God Himself, but He would leave it because of their great abominations.

c. Now turn again, you will see greater abominations: What Ezekiel saw was bad enough; God now promised to show him worse things, greater abominations.

d. Son of man, dig into the wall: To see those greater abominations, Ezekiel had to dig through a wall to see in his vision what was inside the temple itself.

i. “While we may puzzle over how he is able to dig a hole in the wall or why he does not use the existing entrance to this room, the visionary nature of this entire unit removes the necessity for realism or logical consistency.” (Block)

ii. In spiritual application, this shows that it may take some effort and energy to truly see the interior. If only an easy or surface observation is allowed, the true state of things may not be seen.

B. What Ezekiel saw behind the wall.1. (9-12) Wicked things and blind men.

And He said to me, “Go in, and see the wicked abominations which they are doing there.” So I went in and saw, and there—every sort of creeping thing, abominable beasts, and all the idols of the house of Israel, portrayed all around on the walls. And there stood before them seventy men of the elders of the house of Israel, and in their midst stood Jaazaniah the son of Shaphan. Each man had a censer in his hand, and a thick cloud of incense went up. Then He said to me, “Son of man, have you seen what the elders of the house of Israel do in the dark, every man in the room of his idols? For they say, ‘The LORD does not see us, the LORD has forsaken the land.’”

a. Every sort of creeping thing, the abominable beasts, and all the idols: In his vision, Ezekiel saw the inside of the temple with all sorts of unclean and idolatrous things portrayed all around on the walls. The interior of the temple was supposed to have cherubim surrounding God’s throne portrayed on the walls, and instead had filthy idols.

i. God called these wicked abominations; “the most abominable wickednesses; these are loathsome in their nature, and multiplied in number before me.” (Poole)

ii. “The consensus of interpreters is that these were the animal cults of Egypt (see Rom. 1:23). In Egypt such worship had perhaps its highest and most extensive development in ancient times.” (Feinberg)

iii. “This piece of idolatry the Jews had learned of the Egyptians, who madly worshipped oxen, asses, goats, dogs, cats, serpents, crocodiles, the bird ibis, &c.” (Trapp)

b. There stood before them seventy men of the elders of the house of Israel: In front of these foul and idolatrous images were the leaders of Israel, each with a censer giving out a thick cloud of incense. They offered priestly service and incense associated with prayers, in the midst of the idolatry and impurity.

i. Elders “refers to the lay leaders who had risen to prominence in Jerusalem after the deportation of Jehoiachin and his officials (2 Kings 24:12-16). These were obviously important men in the city.” (Block)

ii. Jaazaniah the son of Shaphan: “Shaphan is probably to be identified with Josiah’s secretary of state (2 Kings 22:3), and Ahikam, another of Shaphan’s sons, was an influential supporter of Jeremiah (Jereremiah 26:24). Clearly Jaazaniah was the black sheep of a worthy family.” (Taylor)

c. Have you seen what the elders of the house of Israel do in the dark, every man in the room of his idols? God showed Ezekiel that the vision was about what the leaders of Israel did in the dark, and in the room of his idols. It wasn’t about what the leaders did in the temple, but the hidden place of their heart was filled with dark deeds and idolatry – yet they carried on their service as if all was right.

i. Ezekiel was probably shocked to see that all these city leaders were secret idolaters.

ii. “They had carried the idolatry of the temple into their private homes. Public and private worship was permeated with the God-dishonoring idolatry. And they were smugly complacent in it all.” (Feinberg)

iii. “While the external rites of the Temple of Jehovah were being observed, these very observances were made a cloak for the thoughts, desires, activities of the heart. This is the most hopeless stage and state of pollution.” (Morgan)

iv. “Is it quite certain that evil thoughts and imaginations have not imprinted themselves on the walls of the heart? Ah, it may be so. What seems fair and beautiful in the eye of man may be concealing terrible secrets, open only to that of God.” (Meyer)

d. The LORD does not see us, the LORD has forsaken the land: They excused their sin because they did not think Yahweh saw them, either in their minds or their actions. They also excused their sin because they believed God had forsaken Israel, when in fact they had forsaken God.

i. “With this kind of rationalization they permitted themselves to do anything they desired. If God did not exist then no one need care about him. It is tragic that the same attitude exists today among so many people.” (Alexander)

ii. “What the men in this dark room are saying about Yahweh is in fact false about him, but it is true of the images before which they stand.” (Block)

2. (13-14) Women weeping for Tammuz.

And He said to me, “Turn again, and you will see greater abominations that they are doing.” So He brought me to the door of the north gate of the LORD’s house; and to my dismay, women were sitting there weeping for Tammuz.

a. You will see greater abominations: Ezekiel saw idolatry outside the temple and corruption among the leaders within. Yet there were greater abominations to see.

i. “We need not then perplex our reader with a long discourse, to show wherein these latter sins are greater than the former mentioned; they are all very great.” (Poole)

b. To my dismay, women were sitting there weeping for Tammuz: This is the only mention of Tammuz in Ezekiel and the Old Testament. This was another example of pagan worship, and Tammuz was a deity worshipped by many in neighboring nations, often with immoral or impure rites. Ezekiel was dismayed because women were there, in the holy place reserved only for priests, and because of their immoral idolatry.

i. “It is likely that the prophet would have viewed the presence of women in the inner court as a profanation.” (Vawter and Hoppe)

ii. “The worship of Tammuz came from Babylon through the Phoenicians (Canaanites) and then the Greeks. Tammuz, mentioned nowhere else in the Scriptures, was the Babylonian Dumuzi, beloved of Ishtar, and is to be identified with the Greek Adonis.” (Feinberg)

iii. “In the seasonal mythological cycle, he died early in the fall when vegetation withered. His revival by the wailing of Ishtar was marked by the buds of spring and the fertility of the land. Such renewal was encouraged and celebrated by licentious fertility festivals.” (Alexander)

iv. “With the worship of this god in ancient times were connected the basest immoralities. With the greatest of abandon women gave themselves up tomost shameful practices.” (Feinberg)

3. (15-16) Priests worshipping the sun.

Then He said to me, “Have you seen this, O son of man? Turn again, you will see greater abominations than these.” So He brought me into the inner court of the LORD’s house; and there, at the door of the temple of the LORD, between the porch and the altar, were about twenty-five men with their backs toward the temple of the LORD and their faces toward the east, and they were worshiping the sun toward the east.

a. You will see greater abominations than these: God continually promised Ezekiel that he would see greater and greater abominations. This time, his vision would display them in the inner court of the LORD’s house.

i. “The idolatry of the seventy elders was hidden in the temple, but these men practiced their idolatry openly!” (Wiersbe)

b. About twenty-five men with their backs toward the temple…and they were worshipping the sun toward the east: These men stood where the priests would normally stand to bless the people. Yet, with the temple behind them and the altar before them (their faces toward the east), they were worshipping the sun toward the east. They didn’t worship Yahweh, even at His own temple – they worshipped the sun, as the other pagan nations did.

i. The number and the location of these men make it likely (though not certain) they were priests. “If they were priests perhaps the number is twenty-five because there was a representative of each of the twenty-four courses of the priests plus the high priest (cf. 1 Chron 23).” (Alexander)

ii. “These worshippers showed their contempt for God by standing in such a way that they had their backs to the Temple while they reverenced the sun (cf. 2 Kings 23:5,11), worshipping the creature rather than the Creator (Rom. 1:25).” (Wright)

iii. Block on the sun cult in Israel: “According to 2 Kings 21:5 it appears to have gained royal sponsorship during the reign of Manasseh, who built altars for the entire host of heaven in the courts of the temple. From 2 Kings 23:11–12 one may also infer that the horses and chariots of the sun at the entrance of the temple that Josiah demolished had also been erected by Manasseh.”

4. (17-18) A promise of judgment upon all these abominations.

And He said to me, “Have you seen this, O son of man? Is it a trivial thing to the house of Judah to commit the abominations which they commit here? For they have filled the land with violence; then they have returned to provoke Me to anger. Indeed they put the branch to their nose. Therefore I also will act in fury. My eye will not spare nor will I have pity; and though they cry in My ears with a loud voice, I will not hear them.”

a. Is it a trivial thing to the house of Judah to commit the abominations: In his vision of the temple, Ezekiel saw a terrible variety of idolatries and abominations. The leaders and people of Jerusalem regarded it all as a trivial thing; God did not.

b. For they have filled the land with violence: These were not only religious or spiritual sins. Their rejection of Yahweh and His true worship led to a breakdown in the social order.

i. “The inhabitants of Judah were not content to provoke the Lord with their abominations. They had also filled the land with ‘violence,’ i.e., social chaos and injustice.” (Smith)

c. Indeed they put the branch to their nose: This is an unusual statement, used only here in the Old Testament. It was some obscure expression of contempt for God.

i. “The phrase ‘put the branch to their nose’ is obscure. Jewish commentators understood it to refer to some revolting and wicked rite. If it was a ritual act in an idolatrous cult, then it is grave indeed. But no such ritual act is known among Semitic peoples. Some take it to be a gesture of contempt toward God.” (Feinberg)

ii. “‘Sticking the branch to the nose’ may simply describe an insulting physical gesture, here employed euphemistically to express how Yahweh feels about the way his subjects have treated him.” (Block)

iii. Wright had another idea: “The branch held to the nose may have been in imitation of the Egyptian ankh, a symbol of life, which is shown in carvings as held to the nose, or it may have been connected with plants sacred to Tammuz or some other god.”

iv. Vawter and Hoppe argue that the text has been corrupted and should read, “A branch in My nose.” “All that the Lord is saying is that in place of the pleasing odor of honest sacrificial worship (Leviticus 1:9, etc.), what God is receiving from the Israelites comes as a stench in God’s nostrils.”

d. My eye will not spare nor will I have pity: Because of the great idolatries and sins of Jerusalem, and that the people regarded it all as a trivial thing, God’s judgment was assured, and could not be turned back.

i. “Because of this utter corruption of the people, Jehovah would proceed in judgment, in spite of all the loud crying of the people.” (Morgan)

ii. “Yahweh hereby affirms that from now on his ears are closed to all pleas for mercy…. He will not allow his heart to overrule his head.”
I understand where you are coming from. but never in my 44 plus years of biblical studies have i ever hop skip and jump form this verse to that verse and made up picture of what is to be, { I have quoted] and would never do it. not saying it is wrong, But i have always read THE Bible Like a book and never use it as determining the future, in anyway of nations, kingdoms. or time . But i have read the BIBLE as A whole from "GENESIS to REVELATION" for over 400-500 times straight through without hoping there and over there. And I see clearly how Jesus taught his DISCIPLES from The OLD TESTAMENT And the APOSTLE Taught also from The OLD TESTAMENT' God has place or ordained "The Bible" in A orderly way and to be read. AS One BOOK, and never design it to be read by verses, and verse chapters. That is man inspired-ment and not "GOD" and for a good reason. But many do not know that about "Translations".
I guess i am designed different .because i never trusted preacher, the bible, or a church. i investigate the bible and the committees members who translating them. and where the translations phrase came from and why. For many think The Bible is the Very WORDS of GOD! And you cannot correct them!. And we do not try, for JESUS is enough. I am what you Called A "REFORMED THEOLOGIAN" old schooled, My field of studies is "THEOLOGY PROPER" the regular church members or many kind of christians, do not understands me. because many are not familiar with "Biblical TERMINOLOGY" nor have they SPENT enough Hours in "THEOLOGICAL STUDIES" i am not into "RELIGIOUS Studies". I have over a 1000 hours of just study the Word; "HOLY SPIRT" just the word. So that is why I know the term meaning when i say "Holy Spirit", i may use the word "Parakletos" or I may use the Word "The ADVOCATED" or "Pneumatic power", the field of "Pneumatology" . Many think they mean the same, {WELL why do you use the word church than "The CONGREGATION of GOD"} Or when JESUS said: Upon This ROCK I will Build MY CONGREGATION. why do you not say "CONGREGATION"? it is a english and greek word. and never been updated or change. Why the update and the Grafting in, the word "Church" into a definition that has already been establish.. "Congregation"

Bishops' Bible of 1568
And I say also vnto thee, that thou art Peter, and vpon this rocke I wyll buylde my congregation: And the gates of hell shall not preuayle agaynst it.
Coverdale Bible of 1535
And I saie to ye: Thou art Peter, & vpo this rocke wil I builde my cogregacion: and ye gates of hell shal not preuayle agaynst it.
Tyndale Bible of 1526
And I saye also vnto the yt thou arte Peter: and apon this rocke I wyll bylde my congregacion. And the gates of hell shall not prevayle ageynst it.

Cutting it short, most True christians do not know, they have eliminate with great lengths the definitions of Biblical word definitions in internet definitions, and have eliminate certain truths by design, And the etymology of biblical RELATED words, throughout the years that christians quote words from the bible and it means no way what they define it to be, in hundreds of books saying it mean this and it don't! And there is nothing you can do about it.

"THE GREAT falling away"<<<<<<<<<<Like the word "Great" here, they have do idea what that word means here. In "A Theological Sense"and it is okay.
Just read the book plain and simple, the Bible is Supposed be written in the common "GHETTO language" "Common mans" every day "sheep herders barefooted language"

That is why when someone ask me about something in depth. I tell them to forget every thing you know, every book you have read, And Pray to GOD to MOVE it from your soul, your mind, your being. And Then Start all over again from Genesis to Revelations, and forget everything your pastor, sunday school teacher, bible class and ever sermon you have ever heard. Wash you clean. "Clean the HARD drive, wipe it clean". And then every morning, in noonday, in the evening, and at night, You in "systematically" order, read your bible. With no helps, once you did it once, repeated, then repeated it again, skip not one word, if you cannot pronounce it, tell God to teach you how to pronounce it, "NOT GOOGLE" or IPHONE! You skip meals, no television, no facebooks, and if you are married you can have sex as entertainment, if not, your are now a "ENNUCH" "female or male". Day and night, until you sleep bible and travel in dreams on the Road to Jericho . You dream bible and not quotes from another man given to you. If any one is going to do patches of verses, it is going to you from your mind, and not the pages, but the BOOK.

Then after the third time, you read the "New Testament" by itself. in One month. the WHOLE BOOK 3 times, and the new testament 4 times. "Until Quail comes out of your NOSE" And then let GOD, lead you what to read and no dime store cowboys! telling you what the old testament mean. and how to put it together.

Now i am going to say this: The Devil will not like you doing this! But he loves when christians Jump over here and over there, and read "DIME STORE Cowboys" spend time in those books and will not read GOD"S BOOK IN A SYStematic order! over and over again! then people want GOD to help them! to be entertain by more "DIME STORE COWBOYS" If he loves you he will not let you be entertain by more dime store cowboys' He rather see you starve to death. go naked and bath footed. Than to let you be "POISON" to death> That is why I adamantly protest people to read their BIBLE in ORDER and do not let that Devil distract you from off the path., If you get off, You are, hopping around thinking, it is all about believing and mustard up "Vain hope" "faith" to get GOD to Act on Your behave. And he already is, " STARVING you DEATH". In Love.:eyes: And many be wondering why GOD has not ANSwered Or Come to Their aid. And many run around seeking "GOD"S WILL". And it is so simple, to be True. "READ the BOOK" I didn' t say study, i said read.

"But they do not want to "WASH in THE JORDAN" where it is nasty unclean. polluted with bugs and waste water."

Now if you have read our BIBLE, you know what I am talking about. "Naaman".

When I do get them to read their bibles over and over again!! They say; OH __IT, i didn't know that! I did not know GOD was Like that!:sob: they make UTURNS QUICK! I did it in about 2or 3 weeks after being saved. I did a quick uturn ! I was like others, the lord is blessing all the time. after reading my Bible about 2 twice straight through. OH No, God Is not Blessing all the TIME! He (JESUS) is the God of the OLD TESTAMENT too, He Told ISRAEL i am going to make you eat your own BABIES then You are Going know I am GOD! He did it, Jesus said in the OLD testament, I am going make you eat your "POOP" and drink your "P" and you are going to know I am GOD! because I am going to tell you before I do it! All these denominations talking about the Old testament is Different from the New. He is killing in the new too!:sob: Women, kids, men, and animals!:sob: "Immutable":eyes:

And you be wonder how come they don t know this, Many times i would check by Bible to see, are we reading the same book! and i ask them have you read the whole book? they say yes, then I would hear a voice say; they LYING.:sob: And i would shake my head, they read their bibles, i would say to my self.:sob: It would happen again, i ask the same question, have you read your whole bible? they say; yes. i would hear a voice say "they LYING" And i would shake my head again.:sob: that cannot be true, They have been in the church 10 -to 20 years. Sunday school teacher, they been Pastoring, Then one day I hear a "PASTOR" wife she been teaching Sunday School and Bible classes for 15 years and never read the WHOLE BIBLE!:sob: And SHE DIDN"T SEE NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT!:sob: and nobody else in the class!:sob:

No wonder they do not understand me, what i am saying when I preach to them.:sob:

I can tell y'all stories all year and the nest year too, And especially about those books many be reading, That thousands be reading the same "Horse manure" and my sisters and brother be lapping it up like "Gideon's soldiers by the pond.

Now do not get me wrong I am not against the readers but Those who wrote this stuff for profit or in other words influence by "SPIRITUAL WICKEDNESS IN HIGH PLACES" THE ones who read these books are the victims, And i am on their side but they do not know it, but most of the time, they treat me as the enemy. But so did they "JESUS". How can i be mad?

Luke 6:25-27
…"Woe to you who are well fed now, for you will hunger. Woe to you who laugh now, for you will mourn and weep. Woe to you when all men speak well of you, for their fathers treated the false prophets in the same way. But to those of you who will listen, I say: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you,"…

PS. I though every christian knew the whole Bible by heart when I got saved at work, in 1977

And by end of 1997 i was going to know mines too! By heart every "WORD" I did not need a "concordance" The "NSRB" copyright 1967. i did not need a Concordance, And i kept asking GOD to Give me A "Photographic Memory":eyes: I was naming it and claiming it!:sob:

Every word i read, so i did not skip a word!:sob: I was a mess, One year:eyes: And I did not trust nobody and let them, know it too, and quote Scripture to back it up, Sideways, backwards, upside down and right side up, and biblical stories in the Bible to back it up and turn to the pages. I was "Quick Draw McGRAW" Old testament and the NEW",
until i went to bible college, those teenage tore me up! kids fresh OUT of high school, "THE REFORMED FAITH"! Going to the "MISSIONARY" fields, in the jungles, war torn countries, In the AMAZON, Peru, AND Africa, South AMERICA other countries, teen women getting rape, And still "converting' those who Tortured them. You talking about loving your enemies ,they took it to another level! {CALVINIST} Someplaces they did not know the language and learn it there in the jungle. And set up Missionary Grass huts!:eyes:
And when they took breaks and come back home, And they would tell what took place and give testimonies, everybody start crying. As a Black man< I had not never heard nothing like that in "Christianity" only on "T V". in Black white in The 1950's, "STANLEY and LIVINGSTON" Staring "SPENCER TRACY"

They where the Real "Mc COYS"! Young! and white! They were, the bugs, the tigers, the snakes and rats! and Jungle fever and "TSETSE FLIES, Tribe wars with "MACHETES and AK-47's ":eyes: You talk about A "WITNESS" I got The real "DEFINiTIONS" and real "Hermeneutics" "Biblically Sound":eyes: And My "Methodology & Hermeneutics" professor was a "PLYMOUTH BRETHREN. One color suit and tie, and I think the same thick sole shoes. I think they worn them until they wore them out and then Brought new ones same suit every day! But they know that BOOK! And he said, you might fell my class but you will know how to "Interpreted HOLY SCRIPTURE" and You will know what "HOLY SCRIPTURE"is, You might Fell But you are going to KNOW!:sob: And it was only 3 black people in the class! And we looked at one another> Me and one, got to be good friends he end up Pastoring a fairly large church, with a little 0ver 2 million dollars in their saving. account. Down the street from where i lived at that time. "Things were never easy" adventurous, painful, hard, ruff, heart broken, The "Via Dolorosa".

The song writer wrote, "One day we will sing I wonder how I got over"

. Old gospel song , “ my soul looks back and I wonder how I got over"
"and have not been for the Lord who was on my side":pensive:

Plough, another "Short Story"

Active
I understand where you are coming from. but never in my 44 plus years of biblical studies have i ever hop skip and jump form this verse to that verse and made up picture of what is to be, { I have quoted] and would never do it. not saying it is wrong, But i have always read THE Bible Like a book and never use it as determining the future, in anyway of nations, kingdoms. or time . But i have read the BIBLE as A whole from "GENESIS to REVELATION" for over 400-500 times straight through without hoping there and over there. And I see clearly how Jesus taught his DISCIPLES from The OLD TESTAMENT And the APOSTLE Taught also from The OLD TESTAMENT' God has place or ordained "The Bible" in A orderly way and to be read. AS One BOOK, and never design it to be read by verses, and verse chapters. That is man inspired-ment and not "GOD" and for a good reason. But many do not know that about "Translations".
I guess i am designed different .because i never trusted preacher, the bible, or a church. i investigate the bible and the committees members who translating them. and where the translations phrase came from and why. For many think The Bible is the Very WORDS of GOD! And you cannot correct them!. And we do not try, for JESUS is enough. I am what you Called A "REFORMED THEOLOGIAN" old schooled, My field of studies is "THEOLOGY PROPER" the regular church members or many kind of christians, do not understands me. because many are not familiar with "Biblical TERMINOLOGY" nor have they SPENT enough Hours in "THEOLOGICAL STUDIES" i am not into "RELIGIOUS Studies". I have over a 1000 hours of just study the Word; "HOLY SPIRT" just the word. So that is why I know the term meaning when i say "Holy Spirit", i may use the word "Parakletos" or I may use the Word "The ADVOCATED" or "Pneumatic power", the field of "Pneumatology" . Many think they mean the same, {WELL why do you use the word church than "The CONGREGATION of GOD"} Or when JESUS said: Upon This ROCK I will Build MY CONGREGATION. why do you not say "CONGREGATION"? it is a english and greek word. and never been updated or change. Why the update and the Grafting in, the word "Church" into a definition that has already been establish.. "Congregation"

Bishops' Bible of 1568
And I say also vnto thee, that thou art Peter, and vpon this rocke I wyll buylde my congregation: And the gates of hell shall not preuayle agaynst it.
Coverdale Bible of 1535
And I saie to ye: Thou art Peter, & vpo this rocke wil I builde my cogregacion: and ye gates of hell shal not preuayle agaynst it.
Tyndale Bible of 1526
And I saye also vnto the yt thou arte Peter: and apon this rocke I wyll bylde my congregacion. And the gates of hell shall not prevayle ageynst it.

Cutting it short, most True christians do not know, they have eliminate with great lengths the definitions of Biblical word definitions in internet definitions, and have eliminate certain truths by design, And the etymology of biblical RELATED words, throughout the years that christians quote words from the bible and it means no way what they define it to be, in hundreds of books saying it mean this and it don't! And there is nothing you can do about it.

"THE GREAT falling away"<<<<<<<<<<Like the word "Great" here, they have do idea what that word means here. In "A Theological Sense"and it is okay.
Just read the book plain and simple, the Bible is Supposed be written in the common "GHETTO language" "Common mans" every day "sheep herders barefooted language"

That is why when someone ask me about something in depth. I tell them to forget every thing you know, every book you have read, And Pray to GOD to MOVE it from your soul, your mind, your being. And Then Start all over again from Genesis to Revelations, and forget everything your pastor, sunday school teacher, bible class and ever sermon you have ever heard. Wash you clean. "Clean the HARD drive, wipe it clean". And then every morning, in noonday, in the evening, and at night, You in "systematically" order, read your bible. With no helps, once you did it once, repeated, then repeated it again, skip not one word, if you cannot pronounce it, tell God to teach you how to pronounce it, "NOT GOOGLE" or IPHONE! You skip meals, no television, no facebooks, and if you are married you can have sex as entertainment, if not, your are now a "ENNUCH" "female or male". Day and night, until you sleep bible and travel in dreams on the Road to Jericho . You dream bible and not quotes from another man given to you. If any one is going to do patches of verses, it is going to you from your mind, and not the pages, but the BOOK.

Then after the third time, you read the "New Testament" by itself. in One month. the WHOLE BOOK 3 times, and the new testament 4 times. "Until Quail comes out of your NOSE" And then let GOD, lead you what to read and no dime store cowboys! telling you what the old testament mean. and how to put it together.

Now i am going to say this: The Devil will not like you doing this! But he loves when christians Jump over here and over there, and read "DIME STORE Cowboys" spend time in those books and will not read GOD"S BOOK IN A SYStematic order! over and over again! then people want GOD to help them! to be entertain by more "DIME STORE COWBOYS" If he loves you he will not let you be entertain by more dime store cowboys' He rather see you starve to death. go naked and bath footed. Than to let you be "POISON" to death> That is why I adamantly protest people to read their BIBLE in ORDER and do not let that Devil distract you from off the path., If you get off, You are, hopping around thinking, it is all about believing and mustard up "Vain hope" "faith" to get GOD to Act on Your behave. And he already is, " STARVING you DEATH". In Love.:eyes: And many be wondering why GOD has not ANSwered Or Come to Their aid. And many run around seeking "GOD"S WILL". And it is so simple, to be True. "READ the BOOK" I didn' t say study, i said read.

"But they do not want to "WASH in THE JORDAN" where it is nasty unclean. polluted with bugs and waste water."

Now if you have read our BIBLE, you know what I am talking about. "Naaman".

When I do get them to read their bibles over and over again!! They say; OH __IT, i didn't know that! I did not know GOD was Like that!:sob: they make UTURNS QUICK! I did it in about 2or 3 weeks after being saved. I did a quick uturn ! I was like others, the lord is blessing all the time. after reading my Bible about 2 twice straight through. OH No, God Is not Blessing all the TIME! He (JESUS) is the God of the OLD TESTAMENT too, He Told ISRAEL i am going to make you eat your own BABIES then You are Going know I am GOD! He did it, Jesus said in the OLD testament, I am going make you eat your "POOP" and drink your "P" and you are going to know I am GOD! because I am going to tell you before I do it! All these denominations talking about the Old testament is Different from the New. He is killing in the new too!:sob: Women, kids, men, and animals!:sob: "Immutable":eyes:

And you be wonder how come they don t know this, Many times i would check by Bible to see, are we reading the same book! and i ask them have you read the whole book? they say yes, then I would hear a voice say; they LYING.:sob: And i would shake my head, they read their bibles, i would say to my self.:sob: It would happen again, i ask the same question, have you read your whole bible? they say; yes. i would hear a voice say "they LYING" And i would shake my head again.:sob: that cannot be true, They have been in the church 10 -to 20 years. Sunday school teacher, they been Pastoring, Then one day I hear a "PASTOR" wife she been teaching Sunday School and Bible classes for 15 years and never read the WHOLE BIBLE!:sob: And SHE DIDN"T SEE NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT!:sob: and nobody else in the class!:sob:

No wonder they do not understand me, what i am saying when I preach to them.:sob:

I can tell y'all stories all year and the nest year too, And especially about those books many be reading, That thousands be reading the same "Horse manure" and my sisters and brother be lapping it up like "Gideon's soldiers by the pond.

Now do not get me wrong I am not against the readers but Those who wrote this stuff for profit or in other words influence by "SPIRITUAL WICKEDNESS IN HIGH PLACES" THE ones who read these books are the victims, And i am on their side but they do not know it, but most of the time, they treat me as the enemy. But so did they "JESUS". How can i be mad?

Luke 6:25-27
…"Woe to you who are well fed now, for you will hunger. Woe to you who laugh now, for you will mourn and weep. Woe to you when all men speak well of you, for their fathers treated the false prophets in the same way. But to those of you who will listen, I say: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you,"…

PS. I though every christian knew the whole Bible by heart when I got saved at work, in 1977

And by end of 1997 i was going to know mines too! By heart every "WORD" I did not need a "concordance" The "NSRB" copyright 1967. i did not need a Concordance, And i kept asking GOD to Give me A "Photographic Memory":eyes: I was naming it and claiming it!:sob:

Every word i read, so i did not skip a word!:sob: I was a mess, One year:eyes: And I did not trust nobody and let them, know it too, and quote Scripture to back it up, Sideways, backwards, upside down and right side up, and biblical stories in the Bible to back it up and turn to the pages. I was "Quick Draw McGRAW" Old testament and the NEW",
until i went to bible college, those teenage tore me up! kids fresh OUT of high school, "THE REFORMED FAITH"! Going to the "MISSIONARY" fields, in the jungles, war torn countries, In the AMAZON, Peru, AND Africa, South AMERICA other countries, teen women getting rape, And still "converting' those who Tortured them. You talking about loving your enemies ,they took it to another level! {CALVINIST} Someplaces they did not know the language and learn it there in the jungle. And set up Missionary Grass huts!:eyes:
And when they took breaks and come back home, And they would tell what took place and give testimonies, everybody start crying. As a Black man< I had not never heard nothing like that in "Christianity" only on "T V". in Black white in The 1950's, "STANLEY and LIVINGSTON" Staring "SPENCER TRACY"

They where the Real "Mc COYS"! Young! and white! They were, the bugs, the tigers, the snakes and rats! and Jungle fever and "TSETSE FLIES, Tribe wars with "MACHETES and AK-47's ":eyes: You talk about A "WITNESS" I got The real "DEFINiTIONS" and real "Hermeneutics" "Biblically Sound":eyes: And My "Methodology & Hermeneutics" professor was a "PLYMOUTH BRETHREN. One color suit and tie, and I think the same thick sole shoes. I think they worn them until they wore them out and then Brought new ones same suit every day! But they know that BOOK! And he said, you might fell my class but you will know how to "Interpreted HOLY SCRIPTURE" and You will know what "HOLY SCRIPTURE"is, You might Fell But you are going to KNOW!:sob: And it was only 3 black people in the class! And we looked at one another> Me and one, got to be good friends he end up Pastoring a fairly large church, with a little 0ver 2 million dollars in their saving. account. Down the street from where i lived at that time. "Things were never easy" adventurous, painful, hard, ruff, heart broken, The "Via Dolorosa".

The song writer wrote, "One day we will sing I wonder how I got over"

. Old gospel song , “ my soul looks back and I wonder how I got over"
"and have not been for the Lord who was on my side":pensive:

Plough, another "Short Story"
I hear you plough when I say we must forget all man has taught n go like a child n allow the Spirit to teach n direct ya most don't believe He can b heard
I say He is not old testament new testament psalms n so on He is whole Spirit it's Him I get that look like I got two heads
You remind me if my ole brother James atlas he has been called to his rest n ur right them false ones got people jumping all ova the Word n I ask when have you eva learned anything from any book doing that n again the two head look
Many times I just keep my mouth shut but after awhile my bones burn with fire
TWISTIE ✌️

Loyal
They were Wrong, And the Domino's are still Falling Big Time . And they still do not see, for better than 4O years. But know i see things and read things and notice that people and especially Christians don't see. Still planing for years to come, And the House is falling down all around us. And the Fires of Life is Blowing in the winds. And the Bible justifying, it is GOD tearing it down.

Lately, my soul start shaking and Trembling when see and hear these things happening around the world and no one seems Alarmed. The lies on television, all the governments are lying and christian justifying evil governments and voting them as if the lessor evil is better.

Don't they see what is happening, And it does not give them pain, what the churches have been doing for years, and they are the ones who has bred all of this corruption! I rechecked so many statuses. We have killed extinct the whole animal kingdom over 60%,of the animal kingdom and that is on paper so much we have destroyed i can't remember any more of all what we have done, by greed. We are nothing but KILLERS by trade! No wonder The WORD says those who are Mature is by their knowledge growth into what is evil, and their growth comes by their discernment into what is evil! the more mature you become Spiritual the more your discernment of evil! is. We are evil people, Killers, slave drivers, children, killers, the food we make, the things we teach, the things we drive, we polluted OCEANS even by the cruises we go on and call it vacations! The cars we drive and the time we drive them. How much we drive.. The garbage we dump the food we throw away. What we wear, what we do, divorce, adultery, fornication, workaholics, for what? we are killers, pill talkers, We rest nothing,GREED!. we go naked on the Beach, Women make money for being naked, and then Blame the men for looking at it! We are Evil and do not know, right from wrong and we condemn The innocent! Because he can see! If she takes off her clothes the man is going to look! I rather for him to look at a woman than a MAN! But now it is ok for a man to marry another man and a women to marry another women, and paid the bills and take the mans job to feed another woman and that her on a Cruise! "GOD IS GOING TEAR THIS PLACE UP! And i do not want to be here when he do! I hope heaven have a news paper! I cannot help what GOD is going to do. I do not want to be on his bad side, and you don't either.:eyes:
King James Bible
Though Noah, Daniel, and Job, were in it, as I live, saith the Lord GOD, they shall deliver neither son nor daughter; they shall but deliver their own souls by their righteousness.

That "LEVITICUS" mess me up! it Intensified my Spiritual vision! we are evil to the core the most holy of us. I am getting to understand this "Revelation Trail" and why GOD is directing this path. I am seeing, GOD is so Angry and HIS ANGER is waxing HOT! I am seeing through his eyes. And i am feeling HIM and JESUS now. This thing is going to be so TERRIBLE! I sense It, it so powerful IN THE SPIRIT OF GOD! No wonder the whole world is going to be so angry at GOD, because they are going know it is him. And the world think they are so good and innocent. And GOD is some BAD, by what he will be doing! He is not going to spare! But they are going to know it is GOD, tearing this World apart with such Destructions unleashing mans heart the beast that is with in them!

American Standard Version
and they cried with a great voice, saying, How long, O Master, the holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?

New American Standard Bible
And the nations were enraged, and Your wrath came, and the time came for the dead to be judged, and the time to reward Your bond-servants the prophets and the saints and those who fear Your name, the small and the great, and to destroy those who destroy the earth.”

The people of the earth is in trouble! And there is no turning back! Believe the word, you do not want to be here!:eyes:

2The godly man is perished out of the earth, and there is none upright among men: they all lie in wait for blood; they hunt every man his brother with a net.

3Their hands are upon that which is evil to do it diligently; the prince asketh, and the judge is ready for a reward; and the great man, he uttereth the evil desire of his soul: thus they weave it together.

4The best of them is as a brier; the most upright is worse than a thorn hedge: the day of thy watchmen, even thy visitation, is come; now shall be their perplexity.

5Trust ye not in a neighbor; put ye not confidence in a friend; keep the doors of thy mouth from her that lieth in thy bosom.

6For the son dishonoreth the father, the daughter riseth up against her mother, the daughter-in-law

This world is so wicked. GOD cannot take it no more! He is HOLY and He demands it! it is like The Pressure Pot is about to explode! There is no where where corrupted is not at. The whole Land is crying out and vomiting Humanity out, the rivers the oceans the air the heat, the ground, is Spitting us out, and GOD has not even Started concerning HIS WRATH!! this has been going on for awhile even years, Little by Little.

I see now the bible says men will be p---ing on them selves from The Shock of TERROR no Earth Have heard. No retirement money no electric, no running water, no food, no hospitals, no police, no medicine. yo do not want to be here!

Christians are not warning people, they are are Luke warm, and the only thing they are concern with is worldly things and religious teachings, I believe, only will be a few who make it out in "The Rapture" and the rest will be coming out of The Great Tribulation, because they are the ones who know they miss it! and they are going to be so terrify they will not mis and many of them will be living in The Millennium as regular people who will be able to live a 1000 years and f grow old and have children, and they will need the leaves for the healing of the nations, and they are the ones who will build and another will not occupy the houses they build, and they will be the ones who plant and eat their own food.

The rapture ready SAINTS are The ones who are The KINGS and Priests who will reign over the Millennium people. Some of those living in the Mill, will die young and old, and some of them will be disobedient And we the ones who was in The 1ST resurrection will rule and judge them! The will not live in The GLORIFIED CITY but out side of The GATE. So the bible teaches, That is why many do not understand to many short cuts! they hop over here and there and buy and read those dime short comic rapture and Millennium books alway taking the Wide road instead of The narrow and hard way.

They travel the wide road where many are on it, on the road called "Christianity Church highway." and they pay Tolls at the Toll booths. to the one who ask for the Toll. for Some will make it others will not, because some will stop off at the "Oasis" and dine on Popcorn and Potato chips, and Hamburgers and Hot dogs. And the others will notice people on the ramps waving telling them to get off! The 1st change they can get! And they are a few and they jumps off! Wow they say that was close!

1 peter 4 KJV
17For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God? 18And if the righteous scarcely be saved, where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear?

God is WARNING BY ACTIONS and his Written WORD.

Even these Black Sororities and are claiming GOD is calling them out, In droves the are hearing His voice out of no where. All these years no one was listening to me. All these black pastors are Greek God worshipers coming out of these "Seminaries and Universities and college at alarming rate.

and the denouncers are telling it, how these pastors are telling them it is alright. But GOD is calling them out! And these men and women are running out! I know i have this stuff in my house! You think my family believe me they believe all of these black pastors who are worshipping Greek GODS and Goddesses, with Christian Principles. Beyonce drink blood, Oprah, vice president, witches, and Greek gods and goddesses is running wild in the black churches, bishop women , lesbian is running wild and white church backing them up! they have taken over in JESUS NAME!

And the majority of christians have no idea what is going on in the Christian church! Only thing they know is what is happen in their little town. They are doing watch craft, they do everything on a mass level! Educated Black women leaders, and they got millions and the churches, white and black give them great full support!

The earth is vomiting out its inhabitants
God Calling Women out of Black Sororities, when pastors saying it's ok, and the pastors are worshipping Greek GODS, with Christian Principles:eyes:

You judge., "A Greek God with Christian Principles".:sob: And these are the educated ones.

Active
Who is she
I don't watch TV much I don't know much names n all that

Idk I been on a spiritual fast for quite a while know I'm very picky about what I eat

I gotta see a person's walk call me paranoid

I don't trust no words that man speaks

Loyal
Who is she
I don't watch TV much I don't know much names n all that

Idk I been on a spiritual fast for quite a while know I'm very picky about what I eat

I gotta see a person's walk call me paranoid

I don't trust no words that man speaks
I have a close and in front relationship with this "Sorority" for over 40 years. They are power, more powerful than you could ever imagine. And they have "MILLIONS" to spare. I Skied, Roller skated, Shared Vacations Condo's, Golf, Snow Mobile, Cook dinners, MY younger children god parents.

Pastors, Minsters, Congressmen, Representative, Majors, Entertainers, Lawyers, Judges, Doctors, Universities Professors, Theologians, CEO. of Big Corporations, All from "TOP SCHOOLS, I think the lowest Grade my wife have ever had was a "A-" with "8 years of University". So i am up front and personal, MY youngest kids, Their GOD parents were up front leaders in this The "DIVINE 9". They go out to dinner, Spend over $1000.00. On their BirthDays. My kids would not even want to go, they spend over $1000,00 taking them shopping. My wife would make them go! Many have no idea how powerful they are. I do, They are leaders in the BLACK church, they got the money and they put it out. And they do "COMMUNITY services, Free health care, free "legal services", Feed the Poor, through their churches, they buy "Semi-Loads" of food giving to the poor and Run Soup Kitchens in The churches! I know I am up front and personal! I know Their bible, and Their "RITUALS" and know their songs, And that is all i can say. Most christians do not know who rules this world. GOD has no problems with unbelievers, It is His children, he has problems with, their Unbelief in "His WORD". It always have been that way..... And those who have followed me on "The REVELATION TRAIL" will get "The Aerial View" through The eyes of GOD and not the eyes of man and their own "speculations, assumptions, and their own imaginations how they want GOD to be, Instead of Who he is and what he is doing,:pensive:

I am not religious, neither have I study religions, I am not into "christianity", I do not wear any of the "Badges of Christianity" with all the identifications what suits a person what he wants to say what a christian is, I am not against any christian, From The POPE to The Janitor who cleans up "The Outhouse". door.

If they say they are a christians, ok. I have no argument with them. But me, my label for myself is what my FATHER has called me. "You are my child" then that makes me a "Child of the LIVING GOD" I heard him, and I heard and saw "my LORD" and HE called Me By NAME' And The vision, I came to know later on, Through my studies into "Theology Proper" is what we call "A Theophany":pensive: I did not know there was a name for what I experience. it was true i was at work, AND The POWER of GOD fell on me, And many Pastors could not stand in my Presence without becoming "Staggering Drunk with red eyes" form the SPIRIT and women could not come close to me and did not want me touch them and they holler out, Please don't touch me! "Now how do you think how i felt"? I have never even heard of such a thing. In the church or never hear such a thing mention.

Now imagine, I know nothing, about all of this stuff, happening to me.:sob: I am wondering what is happening to me. I know it is GOD, but what is it!:sob: They telling me i have had a "Miraculous Conversion" like "APOSTLE PAUL", i did know to much about "PAUL" accept one person at work would talk about him. And I told the "Presbyters" who was "Timothy" i keep hearing a voice telling me that "Timothy" was coming to see me

I do not know anything about a Timothy.:sob: I was quoting Scripture i never read or heard and the more i talked the drunker they got, I did not know, stuff like this even existed. The only reason I went to a church, Because I was on "FIRE" talking about GOD and Could not stop, I went over to my mother's house, MAMA I can't stop, Mama, I am On "FIRE" I can not stop talking about "JESUS" AND I AM SO "HIGH" THIS thing in me! She called her pastor, he told her, to tell me to come over his house! I knew where he lived, his son was in the army with my dad, When I was a little kid, a liked his "grand daughter" we were the same age, and they move to Chicago her dad, But when she came to visit years later, pretty, But i was to slow for her, she toyed with me like a toy!:sob:

So he knew me in a since. HE told me, what had happen to me and what i was going to be and NO MAN could teach me, That GOD would. And the regular "SUNDAY MORNING Church services " was not for me. And he said, he knew where i had to go. I thought he was crazy.

Now see I really do not know nothing. Oh yes I was a baptist, baptize as a kid around 8 years old, I learn from my mother about Jesus, not a church. and looking at the Pictures in the Family Bible, and TV, and sing songs in the house and going to Sunday School, ....So i can go to the Movie theater, and sing in the children Easter and Christmas Choirs and give Speeches, for easter and Christmas programs. And all those little girls messing with me, making my mother spank me, And they would be laughing, and getting me into trouble!:sob: GRABBING me between my legs!:sob: and acting like they did nothing! My mother would say, Shut up BOY. And back then, they would spank you in the Pew, and would take you in the hall or the Basement and give you a whipping! And when you got back up stairs, you was "HOLY":sob: And sing like a "ANGEL".

"Aurelius Augustine" said; the teachers tore his behind up when he was a little kid, when he didn't want to learn Greek! He said he learn quick!

I remember in school, when the teacher got her or his supplies. The got a "paddle" and It was Stamp: "The BOARD of EDUCATION":sob: in big letters!
I saw that Paddle Humble a many of kids. And ALPHA boys, I saw some cry! They were bad, wouldn't cry, When the women teacher called that Gym teacher or the Assistant Principle with those size 13 shoes, 6'5 tall, you are going to cry!:sob: Ain't know way, you are going to think about bringing a "AR-15" to school. you ain't going to bring "Bubble gum" to school!:sob: and that is the truth!:eyes:

My wife told me, my kids hated me for making them learn and play the "Violin" the girl, The ALTO Saxophone the boy, and both won awards at "recitals" the last Sax he played in high school, cost us over $4,000 she brought after he won a "award". because the old one could not be fix he wore it out, it cost over $3000.00. My wife ask me to give her my mother's Full "Hammond" organ, that costs over $10,000 when my dad bought it for her. my wife can play and sing,
After we got our children and built a 1/2 million dollar house and paid it off in 12 years and had about $200,000 worth off Vehicles in the driveway, No more prayers, no more singing, no more playing "God centered music in the house but only singing coming from me. No one reading the Bible but me.
I could not get them to pray, only when we had A DINNER at our house, when my wife would demand i bless the food, and my daughter would say make sure it ain't long,l Then after a time my wife would say that was a short prayer. My response, you said "Bless the food' I bless it.

I could not get them to play "AMAZING Grace" i could not get them to pray together, I could not, once they entered high school, I could not get anybody to even read the BIBLE. I tried to sing "Silent Night" at the "Winter Concert" in their high school gym during Break intermission in the seats. and they told me to be quiet and I could not sing that kind of song. And i said what are you going to do "LOCK ME UP", for singing "Silent NIGHT"? Oh i was a great embarrassment to my own family. Because they said: I insulted the "JEWISH, The Chaldean, The Muslim, The Arabs and other "Ethnic" groups in our Community by singing "SLIENT NIGHT"! And I can sing and do it , the old way!, I been singing that song since before i got baptized., By myself most likely i have song that song way over a 1000 times, by myself! Singing and my GOD WAS LISTENING before I knew him! In the kitchen washing dishes, mopping floors, doing the laundry in the basement, hanging clothes on the clothes line, Walking to school, laying on the ground in my back yard, to my dog to my little brother when he was a little baby in his baby bed him, laughing with no teeth. "yes I remember"!

Now we tried, some of us to sing Christmas Carols in our new community and some protested, But we had a man, him and his family moved here to our community from "Belgium" bold as a lion! He Said if you have "Christmas Lights" hanging out, We are going to sing in front your house, IF you do not want to hear it, take your Lights down!:pensive: They did not threaten to lock him up! his job took him unto another country.

And the christian community said nothing about these "ordinance" until "Donald Trump" said we are "SINGING MERRY CHRISTMAS" and JESUS is THE CHRIST! and before that it was a Crime to sing "JESUS" during Christmas time in Public"! But "PRESIDENT Putin" of Russia Song in public! Singing "Hallelujah" for Jesus is LORD" I know, I had to play videos on youtube, and watch The Christmas SPIRIT traveling through cities within "RUSSIA" the buses the music the songs being song on buses city streets in parks and candle light services out side in the snow and the city gatherings in public places not being entertain but regular people singing in the Public square at night and cold outside. "Joy to the WORLD" the LORD has COME!

My family, my wife ,my son, my daughter, the younger ones.

They went to "Word of Faith churches" name it and claim it. they went to "Methodist" churches, God parents, to Universalism churches, and GOD knows what else. Their closes friends "MUSLIMS", wife and son. Wicca, and all of the rest. wife friends "same sex" letting their children be babysitting by these people and oh how educated they are. Most do not know what is in these churches, most members are nothing but pew members and do not now what is in Leadership, I Do! I have seen a host of Pastors respectable leaders in the commuinty, let Mayors Curse and spit out full BLASPHEMY in their "PULPITS" behind close doors, And heard them call their own members of their own churches "DUMB SHEEP". You see i was not spoiled by Churches before i came to CHRIST and neither did I received Him there! So the church cannot be my savior or LORD over me! Or me looking for help there, coming from that direction.

But we all know where our help comes from:

Psalms 121
King James BiblePar ▾
I Will Lift Up My Eyes to the Hills
1{A Song of degrees.} I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.
2My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth.

So I am so glad, That finally, as I have thought all of these years, men and women, and churches would not even listen and thought me to be foolish, And i said to myself, maybe "GOD" would raise some one up with in these organizations , and they would not be "LUKE WARM" in Crying out what is done in the Dark. OH how, "GOD" is going to do it, And i knew it was not my mission, For I learn to "Stay in my lane " that GOD has place me in. And that is between me and GOD! Like it should be in anyone of us, stay in the lane GOD has Put you in. ....And seek No Great Thing of Position for yourself or try to do great things for GOD! But stay in your lane and drive well, and refrain from drifting into anothers,

Remember: John 21:21 (KJV).
"Peter seeing him saith to Jesus, Lord, and what shall this man do? 22Jesus saith unto him, If I will that he tarry till I come, what is that to thee? follow thou me. {and take your mind off of the other person]

PS.I know, although i have discuss things in my life many times pertaining to this. But i know many people are not "thorough readers" even with speed. Especially if GODs true Children have not prayed to have that "Spiritual Ability" and do it with comprehending the writer intentions. for that is a "gift" from God, He that lacks this kind of wisdom Let him ask GOD.:pensive:
King James Bible

"If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him."

I have even ask GOD, to teach me what to Pray for", teach me How to read your BIBLE, Teach me how to think, Teach me what you want me to know today, Teach me how to "comprehend" that which is to Be "COMPREHENDED" and what I am to Comprehend of what I am Comprehend for to be! And teach me, when it is time to walk, and walk away. And teach how to stay in my lane. "these are prayers, "teach me how to pray". "Let your will be my will" and "teach me how, to trust no man":pensive: and teach me how to discern between the wicked and those who are not deceptive" you teach me, by your book your words and please do not let me fall into the hands of the thoughts of a man". years upon years decades of MY PRAYERS. HE Taught me what to pray for. He knows what i need, i don't, I might need "poverty" in areas [ a INVOLUNTARY FAST ] and time periods in my life.:pensive: For me to see, what he wants me to see, In myself or lessons to be learned, even of things what is to be. "ETERNITY".

You see, I became a fool. When he put me in between, Harvard, Yale, Princeton, And "Union Theological Serminary" Grads, with Doctorate degrees, Ph'Ds in Theology, Physics, Heart Surgeons, Professors of renown Universties of higher education. Believe me, A Gheto boy from Detroit is going to PRAY! And my wife is "DOCTOR too! And A member of one of the most "Prestigious" Sorority" known. And well Liked. and her friends in that group, Now many in High Positions. So in saying this, I stay very "CLOSE to GOD and STAY in my lane":eyes: "Joesph was lock up for about 12 years" innocent.:eyes: I know a lot of stuff, especially form those who are "Gossipers in high places,Gossiping to Gossipers":sob: then it gets into the Daily news, a month later.:eyes:
I have been married for over 32 years.

I am scared of women:sob: i am scared of them, I stay in my lane, And stay close to GOD. Tight! I cannot be lure out. I like them, but, a "Praying Male Mantis" do too.

A Praying Mantis
"A praying mantis: she bites into her mate's head like an apple and cleans her face 'like a cat' When the female praying mantis is mating, she does not bite the head off the male with one swift snip: she chomps into it, like an apple. It appears to have the texture of a honeydew melon.":eyes: "Google"

"honey Do's":sob:

These women, go to bed by 9;00pm at night, summer and winter, day light or dark, Even the dog go to bed by 9:00 pm and get 8 hours of sleep, every night. And They are The "ELITIST", Fly to "New York: on birthdays just to buy SHOES, and have them mailed back home. They go to Rome, France, Dominion Republic, Africa, Caribbean
Islands, And the kids, have more Flight time in Jets and Planes than "SUPERMAN" have in flight time before they are 8 years old, Take shopping trips, catch a Train to Chicago to a Doll Store, to get a new dress for a doll, and then get The doll hair done at The doll hairdresser, My son when he was young, said what kind of store is this, A big old building only but doll stuff and have a appointment for Hairdresser for a doll, You mean we caught a train to come here are caught a train to go back home!:sob: The only reason he was complaining, it has no boy stuff there!:sob:

I just listen to stories when they get back.

And church going people and leaderships think I am the villain and the antagonist. and I watch, but really I am not your typical, alpha male, but I might come under the character of "The Sigma male' for all of the characteristic are there. And my wife have admitted it to me, but not knowing to her, she label me within that characteristic, that i took notice, she even precede that i was a "Calvinist" even before I knew what a Calvinist or who "John Calvin" was. So I investigated her findings of defining of me.

My conclusion, was "these people think "Biblically" Like me. The difference, they had "WORDS" to define experiences within the "Community" of "GOD Thought" view by his eyes and how he deals with mankind. and not how people views GOD! it is a downward look, Look down at man wirh a decree. Giving out commands and they have been "ORDAINED" no compromise. in other words "I AM GOD" and THERE IS NO OTHER" And I AM to BE OBEYED or else. I do not Compromise and if i show "MERCY" I show mercy to I please. And I answer to no man, I AM GOD all By Myself.

So now I see, He is raising and Calling His Children out. And his children are hearing his voice. And sounding The ALARM! And saying "GOD has CALLED ME OUT" Simple as that! I have been watching this Group for years upon years. And fearing they have tried their best to get my youngest Daughter in it. All kinds of ways, and "GOD" lock it out of the UNIVERSITY she attended ! And every state they tried to "sneak" her in. The Arguments we had. They had full support from churches and church pastors both white and black churches and leaders.

But i am the enemy. A lot of tears have been "Shed" looking at me as the evil one! "ATHANASIUS", "POLYCARP", and a "CALVINIST" Mentality i would have given my daughter over to the "WOLVES" and unto "CHRISTIANITY" Principles"! I refused to BOW to CHRISTIANITY PRINCIPLES and the will of the Church and there leadership throughout the WORLD! ON THE 7 CONTINENTs of The World!

And I cannot wait, for we are being trained to "RULE" a SHARED Rule with a "IRON ROD" be sure of this take notice: "LUKE WARMS" and learn. we will not BOW, to men, to women, to children, to demons and devils hiding under the umbrella of christianity and "christian Principles", assumptions, Speculations of religious and Theological thought patterns" by imaginations derived from the mortals mind.

Another "Short Story"

PloughBoy

I posted this video, backing up the things i have been describing in many of my threads and posts. not loudly, but a hint and a part of what "GOD" is doing through out THE WORLD, WHILE This way of life is crumbling at the point of no return. "Judgment". we have supported lies, and justified the things that we do in The name of JESUS.

Last edited:
Loyal
I know i am, like others, we are different, we all fight on many fronts although the Battle is of the LORD, He has taught my hands also for war,
I have sat down many times at my daughters tea tables. and bought many dresses, and "Braided many Braids into their hair" That when my mother have looked at their heads and ask me did i do their hair, Yes, and my mother would cried and couldn't believe i can do a child's hair better than a mother and she ask me how could i do a child's hair so good? I told her I ask "GOD", to teach me how. and my mother cried.

I washed their faces and iron their dresses and shirts, But does not mean I am Not "Warrior" too!

Ephesians 6 KJV
"Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness; And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace; Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:"

Philippians 12
I am not saying this out of need, for I have learned to be content regardless of my circumstances. 12I know how to live humbly,and I know how to abound. I am accustomed to any and every situation— to being filled and being hungry, to having plenty and having need. I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength.…"

I got my Material straight from the Bible not a pastor or a preacher so i can repeated what he quoted or what he preached. I was a ignorance Fool, But I saw JESUS and HE Called me by my name with tears in HIS EYES! I knew nothing else. and I sure was not going to trust a man or church. So how am I going to know anything about GOD? I am not going to trust my thoughts, my thoughts are the thoughts of a man! I would be A bigger fool to trust my own Thoughts!

So, if GOD is GOD,, he is able to put what he wants me to know in a BOOK no matter how a man may corrupt it, God can make it right to my Brain and to my eyes. That i might know the truth. that is what I started with. And you know it has been a lot of "debris from there to here" :sob:

Just like each one of us, we all got stories, How GOD is shaping us, and how he is bringing us , all through, to our finally "DESTINATION" we all are different but All are "SPECIAL" and Specially being made.

Isaiah 12 KJV
24The LORD of hosts hath sworn, saying, Surely as I have thought, so shall it come to pass; and as I have purposed, so shall it stand:

27For the LORD of hosts hath purposed, and who shall dis-annul it? and his hand is stretched out, and who shall turn it back?

Active
I know i am, like others, we are different, we all fight on many fronts although the Battle is of the LORD, He has taught my hands also for war,
I have sat down many times at my daughters tea tables. and bought many dresses, and "Braided many Braids into their hair" That when my mother have looked at their heads and ask me did i do their hair, Yes, and my mother would cried and couldn't believe i can do a child's hair better than a mother and she ask me how could i do a child's hair so good? I told her I ask "GOD", to teach me how. and my mother cried.

I washed their faces and iron their dresses and shirts, But does not mean I am Not "Warrior" too!

Ephesians 6 KJV
"Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness; And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace; Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:"

Philippians 12
I am not saying this out of need, for I have learned to be content regardless of my circumstances. 12I know how to live humbly,and I know how to abound. I am accustomed to any and every situation— to being filled and being hungry, to having plenty and having need. I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength.…"

I got my Material straight from the Bible not a pastor or a preacher so i can repeated what he quoted or what he preached. I was a ignorance Fool, But I saw JESUS and HE Called me by my name with tears in HIS EYES! I knew nothing else. and I sure was not going to trust a man or church. So how am I going to know anything about GOD? I am not going to trust my thoughts, my thoughts are the thoughts of a man! I would be A bigger fool to trust my own Thoughts!

So, if GOD is GOD,, he is able to put what he wants me to know in a BOOK no matter how a man may corrupt it, God can make it right to my Brain and to my eyes. That i might know the truth. that is what I started with. And you know it has been a lot of "debris from there to here" :sob:

Just like each one of us, we all got stories, How GOD is shaping us, and how he is bringing us , all through, to our finally "DESTINATION" we all are different but All are "SPECIAL" and Specially being made.

Isaiah 12 KJV
24The LORD of hosts hath sworn, saying, Surely as I have thought, so shall it come to pass; and as I have purposed, so shall it stand:

27For the LORD of hosts hath purposed, and who shall dis-annul it? and his hand is stretched out, and who shall turn it back?
Ya plough we have very different walks we walked yet He has brought us on the same path so to say
As a child I went to Roman Catholic schools I was moved around quite a bit at times in hiding for my own safety n that was in my early years before the age of 5
My dad adopted me when I was about four my biological one hung himself for he new he probably was gonna get the death penalty
I graduated high school by the age of 15 found out i was adopted at 16 n it shattered my spirit had a bad car wreck at 17 lost much of my memory thats about the time I'd turned my back too YH n did what eva I wanted I was broken n angry n that path led to much destruction in my life
I was out there robbing stealing n hurting anyone who was in my path I was horrible to say the least
When I tried to do the right thing I lost everything n everyone I was just walking n stumbling around in the darkness as I call it know
I cant explain even how I am still here I've should of been dead time n time again yet YH just showered me with His Love Mercy n grace till I finally turned back to Him
I'm just totally Awed with YH cause I'm one of the worst I new better
Up until the 9th grade I didn't even wanna go into the world I wanted to b a nun to b completely honest but was told I had to work n make a living tried going to college but I just couldn't grasp nothing after my accident
I don't tell my story much cause when I do I get that I'm so sorry n that look of pity n that's not why I am telling it I tell it to show we can become a better person n the YH does Heal us n how far He has brought me n my husband for without Him we r nothing

So you been told your meeting Timmy ?

Remember to look at the Spirit of those whom He sends too ya

When He tells me He sending someone I look for the spirit of the person just letting ya know what I've come learned that's all in no way trying to tell ya what to do k lol

Well hope alls well with ya

N it sure b grand if you n hubby n I break bread one day

Ttyl Plough!

TWISTIE ✌️

Loyal
Ya plough we have very different walks we walked yet He has brought us on the same path so to say
As a child I went to Roman Catholic schools I was moved around quite a bit at times in hiding for my own safety n that was in my early years before the age of 5
My dad adopted me when I was about four my biological one hung himself for he new he probably was gonna get the death penalty
I graduated high school by the age of 15 found out i was adopted at 16 n it shattered my spirit had a bad car wreck at 17 lost much of my memory thats about the time I'd turned my back too YH n did what eva I wanted I was broken n angry n that path led to much destruction in my life
I was out there robbing stealing n hurting anyone who was in my path I was horrible to say the least
When I tried to do the right thing I lost everything n everyone I was just walking n stumbling around in the darkness as I call it know
I cant explain even how I am still here I've should of been dead time n time again yet YH just showered me with His Love Mercy n grace till I finally turned back to Him
I'm just totally Awed with YH cause I'm one of the worst I new better
Up until the 9th grade I didn't even wanna go into the world I wanted to b a nun to b completely honest but was told I had to work n make a living tried going to college but I just couldn't grasp nothing after my accident
I don't tell my story much cause when I do I get that I'm so sorry n that look of pity n that's not why I am telling it I tell it to show we can become a better person n the YH does Heal us n how far He has brought me n my husband for without Him we r nothing

So you been told your meeting Timmy ?

Remember to look at the Spirit of those whom He sends too ya

When He tells me He sending someone I look for the spirit of the person just letting ya know what I've come learned that's all in no way trying to tell ya what to do k lol

Well hope alls well with ya

N it sure b grand if you n hubby n I break bread one day

Ttyl Plough!

TWISTIE ✌️
your quote::
"So you been told your meeting Timmy ?"

That happen in 1977, it meant "i had the "Ministry" to Pastor "PASTORS" :pensive: For many years I Pastored Pastored only. I for a very long time I had no friends of common everyday regular christians for years, And i didn't not realize it. The common, my old friends, relatives thought I was unreachable, my mother say you do not know, You where so far up, You were up there, among The ELITES, and my aunt said; Those Pastors and MINISTERS they fear you

And they are JEALOUS! You do not not see it, but we do! But I was not like the common christians pew members thought i was. I can't say do more.
I been retired, since about 2015. I do not take phone calls, I stop driving, and i go nowhere. I mean no where. except maybe to the grocery store, once every 2 mos. I do not need to! I know what people are.:laughing: And i am Content!:eyes::sob::sob::sob:

The term: "Timothy is coming" to meet you is spiritual language, is a biblical like terminology concerning "Pastoral". There is a language that the common christian know nothing of in "Christianity". Men Created The term "Christianity" with its "Hierarchy" and their are terms 'Spiritual discern".

Remember, The Body has many members,

And it is simple, this stuff is not complicated, men make it complicated.

That is why i say "stay in you lane" and you cannot do great things for GOD! Just get closer to him. Stay at his feet. And let everybody else run to and fro.

Most have no idea about what "I will show you my faith by my works" they have do idea, what that mean! Get close to GOD and he will tell you, while you while are sitting down at his feet and Martha is in the Kitchen! "working":sob: Now show me your faith and I will show you minds!

Twistie, You understand, it does not take "Brains" to sit down at "JESUS" feet, But it do, take brains to wash dishes! "show me your faith and I WILL SHOW MINDS" at his feet!:sob:

Hey, I was a mess!

King James Bible
For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent.

N << :eyes:

Active
your quote::
"So you been told your meeting Timmy ?"

That happen in 1977, it meant "i had the "Ministry" to Pastor "PASTORS" :pensive: For many years I Pastored Pastored only. I for a very long time I had no friends of common everyday regular christians for years, And i didn't not realize it. The common, my old friends, relatives thought I was unreachable, my mother say you do not know, You where so far up, You were up there, among The ELITES, and my aunt said; Those Pastors and MINISTERS they fear you

And they are JEALOUS! You do not not see it, but we do! But I was not like the common christians pew members thought i was. I can't say do more.
I been retired, since about 2015. I do not take phone calls, I stop driving, and i go nowhere. I mean no where. except maybe to the grocery store, once every 2 mos. I do not need to! I know what people are.:laughing: And i am Content!:eyes::sob::sob::sob:

The term: "Timothy is coming" to meet you is spiritual language, is a biblical like terminology concerning "Pastoral". There is a language that the common christian know nothing of in "Christianity". Men Created The term "Christianity" with its "Hierarchy" and their are terms 'Spiritual discern".

Remember, The Body has many members,

And it is simple, this stuff is not complicated, men make it complicated.

That is why i say "stay in you lane" and you cannot do great things for GOD! Just get closer to him. Stay at his feet. And let everybody else run to and fro.

Most have no idea about what "I will show you my faith by my works" they have do idea, what that mean! Get close to GOD and he will tell you, while you while are sitting down at his feet and Martha is in the Kitchen! "working":sob: Now show me your faith and I will show you minds!

Twistie, You understand, it does not take "Brains" to sit down at "JESUS" feet, But it do, take brains to wash dishes! "show me your faith and I WILL SHOW MINDS" at his feet!:sob:

Hey, I was a mess!

King James Bible
For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent.

N << :eyes:
I hear ya on the not going out plough I just can't b around many people it's not that I hate them not at all I don't like much what they do but that's between them n YH we can't save ourself let alone another I guess that why I don't get the go out n save souls group I don't get the claiming group either but hey what eva floats their boat like my man would sat
I've always been very sensitive to how others feel whether it's happy sad sick idk sound nuts but I do I my Nan would say u have a bleeding heart idk
I only go out when I must most days I'm sitting under my tree pondering relaxing n my chair
Whether we have much or little we have learned to b content

YH has given me a miracle place where I can heal n I didn't even know I had needed it

He's just so Amazing

Most months plough idk how the bills will b paid n how food will get on the table or how hubby will get the meds n test he needs

But Abba always provides all n then some

How amazing is He
1 I stretched out my hands and approached my Lord:
2 For the stretching of my hands is His sign:
3 My expansion is the outspread tree which was set up on the way of the Righteous One.
4 And I became of no account to those who did not take hold of me; and I shall be with those who love me.
5 All my persecutors are dead; and they sought after me who hoped in me, because I was alive:
6 And I rose up and am with them; and I will speak by their mouths.
7 For they have despised those who persecuted them;
8 And I lifted up over them the yoke of my love;
9 Like the arm of the bridegroom over the bride,
10 So was my yoke over those that know me:
11 And as the couch that is spread in the house of the bridegroom and bride,
12 So is my love over those that believe in me.
p. 140
13 And I was not rejected though I was reckoned to be so.
14 I did not perish, though they devised it against me.
15 Sheol saw me and was made miserable:
16 Death cast me up, and many along with me.
17 I had gall and bitterness, and I went down with him to the utmost of his depth:
18 And the feet and the head he let go, for they were not able to endure my face:
19 And I made a congregation of living men amongst his dead men, and I spake with them by living lips:
20 Because my word shall not be void:
21 And those who had died ran towards me: and they cried and said, Son of God, have pity on us, and do with us according to thy kindness,
22 And bring us out from the bonds of darkness: and open to us the door by which we shall come out to thee.
23 For we see that our death has not touched thee.
24 Let us also be redeemed with thee: for thou art our Redeemer.
25 And I heard their voice; and my name I sealed upon their heads:
26 For they are free men and they are mine. Hallelujah.

Twistie ✌️

Loyal
God Calling Women out of Black Sororities, when pastors saying it's ok, and the pastors are worshipping Greek GODS, with Christian Principles:eyes:

You judge., "A Greek God with Christian Principles".:sob: And these are the educated ones.
We thank GOD for all of Our warriors and leaders here and there and on "TalkJesus" who are on The many That endure The Front Lines. The Battles they occur way beyond the sight of our eyes. May The LORD encourage Their Strength and empower Them Continually From on HIGH!.

:sun:And let This be Enthrone into their "SOULS"::sun:

"I will lift up my eyes to the hills, from where comes my help." :pensive:
I