Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

I just want to give the Glory to the Lord

ladybug76

I want to give praise to the Lord for just being, the Lord! I am thankful for the children he has entrusted to me, the husband he has provided for me, and the home, car, etc., that the Lord saw fit to place in my life. God is Good all the time, and all the time God is Good!
Praise Jesus!

AMEN!!!

Be joyous always. Give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. I Thes. 5:16,18

Thank you ladybug for starting this thread. . . This will be an unending one
I do want to thank you God for being the amazing one in my life. .. . for providing and suprising moments. . . for my husband and all of my four children, all healthy, all ok!
Thank you for your patience, your kindness, your forgiveness, your wisdom, your love, YOUR MERCY, your holy son, your holy word, your holy spirit :love:
I love you Lord, and I lift my voice. .. . to worship you. . . oh my soul rejoice!
Take joy my king, in what you hear. .. may it be a sweet, sweet sound. .. in your ear!

I thank the Lord for my husband :love: and my 3 children :love: . I thank Him for the strength and mercy He gives me each and every morning. I praise Him for who He is :rainbow: My Lord and Savior.

AlabasterBox :girl:

:rainbow:

Back