• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

I Feel Very Welcome Here! Praise God!

Hello There Brothers and Sisters in Christ!

I was really touched by your replies and I am grateful to the Lord for bringing me here in your family. I know God has a plan and purpose why He led me here. I am very sure I will enjoy the site for I am already blessed so much by joining the family.
To all of you out there, a sincere thanks from the deepest part of my heart. You are such a blessing to all of us who need upliftment and encouragement. May the Good Lord bless you all!!!

In everlasting Love of Christ,
heartofworship (H.J.)

You are welcome here ! Peace be with you . May Gods love overflow in your life and may you never feel alone here . Mike

WELCOME TO TALK JESUS!!!!!!!
glad u joined this great fam :D
hope to cya around

god bless
kara

Administrator
Staff Member
God bless you sister and glad to see you here enjoying the site! GOD has something special for you in your life, a special purpose and it is very easily possible that you will see signs and wisdom gained from members here at Talk Jesus.

God bless you

Welcome to the Family! Its so great to have you here. You are very special and loved by everyone here at Talk Jesus! GBU