• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

I feel like I am cursed!!

Active
Say a prayer for me had an accident on the motorcycle my brother Dave(who passed away in Oct 2018) gave me. I actually put it up for sale today and then took it out for a ride and had the accident. It was on the road just outside my apt. as I was returning home, so I was going slow. But its a big bike and I and the bike went down hard. I spent a few hours in Emerge, nothing broken but I'm banged up pretty good. Be off work probably a month. The bike has damage as well so the sale is off, seems I never get a break.
I barely make it week to week finance wise and I was really looking forward to the money that the sale of this motorcycle around $4000. To actually post it for sale today and being excited for it's sale and then have this accident, virtually about an hour later is almost too much to take.

God does not shine on me and many times I feel like I'm cursed by Him.

I have so little and for this to be taken away from me, is seriously depressing. I thought God only allowed what we can handle, well I can't handle this situation. My hands are actually sore while I type this from the accident. I know God disapproves of me but does He have to be this vengeful?
Years ago I actually gave up a full time good job in Toronto to move back East to do ministry. I gave up everything and followed Him. The pioneer church died in 6 months. I helped start another pioneer church in the middle of the bar district in my town, gave up employment prospects to do it,. Prayed everyday for it's success that died too and I was left with nothing again.
I had to leave home to look for work, leaving by aging sickly Mom to live alone, how is that God's will for me????
Where is GOD in all this misery where is God's grace, his forgiveness to ME I have FELT none.
I'm 61 in a very physical job and I have no idea how I'm going to heal from my injuries, nothing broken but very banged up.
And I need my job. I have some sick time I believe have to check work tomorrow.

This bike accident is the last straw, how GOD can be this cruel is beyond me??
God knew how important this bike sale was to me.
If your just going to give "pat" or "trite" answers please don't.

Staff Member
To the chief Musician on Neginoth, A Psalm of David.
Hear me when I call, O God of my righteousness: Thou hast enlarged me when I was in distress; have mercy upon me, and hear my prayer.
Psalm 4:1

Greetings dpg3,

to start with, please don't read "pat" or "trite" into my reply here.

Believe it or not i am at tears edge now, typing to you.

What can i say to one who might already know all the answers he might give to me if it was i writing instead of you? Perhaps you might like to swap places with me. Usually we don't really want to because that would also mean disconnecting entirely from those we love and have had in our lives, as you have, and then have all the situations to deal with in another 'skin'.
but, may i remind you of One Who DID swap places for you? Do i need to say any more?
Perhaps we forget sometimes a couple of things? [speaking to you as one who has been in ministry yet realising that your present circumstances are not the envy of the average man] how far did He go in the swapping places with us? Only the day to day stuff and the calamities that we experience? I do think you know the answer.
And what of us taking His part? It appears a two edged sword. On one we have the fullness of all that God is as a father and the absolute certainty of His love. On the other edge is His sufferings.

When i consider how He suffered not only the Cross but the cruelness from what the world dished out at Him and He did all that for the joy that was set before Him. Can we fathom that or do we at times need to get to a place where feeling crushed we start to get the picture?

Brother dpg3. why do you say such things? You know you are not cursed by God.

and many times I feel like I'm cursed by Him.

Brother, you know that Jesus died for your sins and not your sins only. You know of the forgiveness of God in Christ Jesus the Lord.
listen to what the Scripture says concerning you:
{A Psalm of David, Maschil.}
Blessed is he whose transgression is forgiven, whose sin is covered.
Blessed is the man unto whom the LORD imputeth not iniquity, and in whose spirit there is no guile.

Psalm 32:1-2

You also know that He sent His Comforter.
Why would God disapprove of you? Who is telling you such things? Think about it. IF God was not your friend, He would not be talking to you at all. That is a bit what not being a friend is. So, who is telling you these vile things and why?

I think you know. Who is out to kill, steal and destroy? Who has been a liar from the beginning? Who slanders the word of God at every opportunity?

Brother, i have prayed over the years for your family and those you request prayer for and for you and now i will pray for you even more so, and together we will praise the Lord because i know Whom i have believed and I am persuaded that He Who started a good work in you is able also to finish it,,, to perfection.

Remember the verse about perfect through sufferings.... be strong and take courage, trust in the Lord and DO NOT lean on your own understanding!

Cry to the Lord but do not curse Him nor believe the devil's lies.

But Thou, O LORD, art a shield for me; my glory, and the lifter up of mine head.
Psalm 3:3

Bless you ....><>

Last edited:
Staff Member
Greetings again dpg3,

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for He is faithful that promised; )
Hebrews 10:23

some think they will get purified with riches, ease, prosperity in form of worldly wealth, fame, popularity and all the comfy things that might be expected for kings and queens and by everything going well for them according to what they think is the best plan
Others know that the LORD purifies with fire.

Methinks you are one those others.

Now, if i may get serious about one or two points to you as one who has ministered to many.
In the world there is a saying sh_t happens! The people of the world who talk like that can take it when all goes pear shaped. How much more ought we who have tasted of the love of God in Christ Jesus His Son be able to have the attitude of victory over situations that seem disasterous?

you said/wrote
Yes, He did. Can you see the problem though? Who was it important to? Why?
You are not the only one who has gone about things like me..... putting the cart before the horse. In fact, once when actually doing that there was very nearly an extremely serious injury but at the very point of what would have been horrific, the hand of the Lord intervened and saved a youngsters life. (had two horses behind the cart, actually). Not sure how well the lesson soaked in at the time but i was able to praise the Lord and go calmly on as if nothing ever threatened or happened. Others made a big deal of it but to me it was a matter of fact with God.
Who, should everything we do, be for and rank as important??

I knew a lady once who had a very minor accident on her motorbike. She was buried not long after as she died in the accident.
Why did you not die?
I was wiped out by a freight train and for all accounts should have been dead, (especially since i was a blasphemer and drunkard, a fornicator and full of my own importance bathing in... sin) and yet i lived and am still here today. Four months later i was as good as dead again in another serious car accident that took them two hours to cut me out of and here i am.
Maybe God said, "Shake him ... but don't take him"?
Why did you not die in your accident? Not even a broken rib or finger?
A Brother of mine was cleaned up on his harley when off to a mission one day by a lady who didn't look at the intersection. Mangled my Brother up pretty bad.
Another Brother lost his wife on a bit of ice when the harley slipped out from under them. He survived and found it all very hard as you can imagine. On a mission ride and bang. End of the ride for his love. Why? Did God curse him? Was it painful???? YES!

Back in the horse days if you fell off your horse the first advice you were given is, get back on yer horse! Don't sit there licking your wounds, get up and back into it.
That sort of advice might not sound very soft and fluffy as some professing do-goodies christians say you should deal with people who have had it tough, but man to man, i say it to you, in fact, Brother to Brother. I'd expect nothing less from you, too.

I have no idea what is the next move for you and how you will cope etc but i know that you will, in God's love alone. Don't get upset with God and blame Him for your plans coming totally undone.
I was praying for you and i got to, may Your will be done on earth as it is in Heaven for my Brother dpg3 and that's how i got to writing this.

His will. His will. His will be done,
I can not go past remembering, Father, if it be Thy will..... take this cup from Me.....

Jesus kept His word to you and me and has sent us the Comforter. Let yourself be comforted in looking unto Jesus, the Author and Finisher of your faith.

פ
Turn Thee unto me, and have mercy upon me; for I am desolate and afflicted.
צ
The troubles of my heart are enlarged: O bring Thou me out of my distresses.

Psalm 25:16-17

Bless you ....><>

Last edited:
Staff Member
Greetings one more time dpg3,
yes, me again....

forgive me please if i sound like one of Job's friends. I certainly don't want to come across like that.

A Scripture came to mind that has been a great encouragement to myself in times past and i am sure it has also helped many others and i would like to share it with you and add the doing so to my continued praying.

Although the fig tree shall not blossom, neither shall fruit be in the vines; the labour of the olive shall fail, and the fields shall yield no meat; the flock shall be cut off from the fold, and there shall be no herd in the stalls:

Yet I will rejoice in the LORD, I will joy in the God of my salvation. The LORD God is my strength, and He will make my feet like hinds' feet, and He will make me to walk upon mine high places....

Habakkuk 3:17-19

The LORD upholdeth all that fall, and raiseth up all those that be bowed down.

Psalm 145:14

Bless you ....><>

Last edited:
Active
To the chief Musician on Neginoth, A Psalm of David.
Hear me when I call, O God of my righteousness: Thou hast enlarged me when I was in distress; have mercy upon me, and hear my prayer.
Psalm 4:1

Greetings dpg3,

to start with, please don't read "pat" or "trite" into my reply here.

Believe it or not i am at tears edge now, typing to you.

What can i say to one who might already know all the answers he might give to me if it was i writing instead of you? Perhaps you might like to swap places with me. Usually we don't really want to because that would also mean disconnecting entirely from those we love and have had in our lives, as you have, and then have all the situations to deal with in another 'skin'.
but, may i remind you of One Who DID swap places for you? Do i need to say any more?
Perhaps we forget sometimes a couple of things? [speaking to you as one who has been in ministry yet realising that your present circumstances are not the envy of the average man] how far did He go in the swapping places with us? Only the day to day stuff and the calamities that we experience? I do think you know the answer.
And what of us taking His part? It appears a two edged sword. On one we have the fullness of all that God is as a father and the absolute certainty of His love. On the other edge is His sufferings.

When i consider how He suffered not only the Cross but the cruelness from what the world dished out at Him and He did all that for the joy that was set before Him. Can we fathom that or do we at times need to get to a place where feeling crushed we start to get the picture?

Brother dpg3. why do you say such things? You know you are not cursed by God.

Brother, you know that Jesus died for your sins and not your sins only. You know of the forgiveness of God in Christ Jesus the Lord.
listen to what the Scripture says concerning you:
{A Psalm of David, Maschil.}
Blessed is he whose transgression is forgiven, whose sin is covered.
Blessed is the man unto whom the LORD imputeth not iniquity, and in whose spirit there is no guile.

Psalm 32:1-2

You also know that He sent His Comforter.
Why would God disapprove of you? Who is telling you such things? Think about it. IF God was not your friend, He would not be talking to you at all. That is a bit what not being a friend is. So, who is telling you these vile things and why?

I think you know. Who is out to kill, steal and destroy? Who has been a liar from the beginning? Who slanders the word of God at every opportunity?

Brother, i have prayed over the years for your family and those you request prayer for and for you and now i will pray for you even more so, and together we will praise the Lord because i know Whom i have believed and I am persuaded that He Who started a good work in you is able also to finish it,,, to perfection.

Remember the verse about perfect through sufferings.... be strong and take courage, trust in the Lord and DO NOT lean on your own understanding!

Cry to the Lord but do not curse Him nor believe the devil's lies.

But Thou, O LORD, art a shield for me; my glory, and the lifter up of mine head.
Psalm 3:3

Bless you ....><>
Br.Bear Thank you for your words of wisdom. I've had a very tough time lately, as has my family.
The bike accident has just caused me so much strife, I was trying to simplify my life and now it has become so much more complicated.
But perhaps, I don't know God was trying to get my attention, to trust in Him and not my own flesh.
"trust in the Lord and DO NOT lean on your own understanding."
A friend of mine is actually going to take the motorcycle and try to repair it for me inexpensively. This is a blessing in itself. I prayed last night that God would
do something good for me and perhaps this is it, giving me favour with my friend.
I don't want to get ahead of myself, cause when I do things seem to go wrong.
I'm exhausted, worn out, I'm applying for Employment Insurance injury benefits here in Canada. I can get up to 15 weeks depending on what my doc says. Finances will be a concern as Employment Insurance doesn't pay as much as my job.
So please pray that I can get sometime off work to heal and reconnect with God.
I am in a very fragile state mentally and spiritually.

Active
Greetings again dpg3,

Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for He is faithful that promised; )

some think they will get purified with riches, ease, prosperity in form of worldly wealth, fame, popularity and all the comfy things that might be expected for kings and queens and by everything going well for them according to what they think is the best plan

Now, if i may get serious about one or two points to you as one who has ministered to many.
In the world there is a saying sh_t happens! The people of the world who talk like that can take it when all goes pear shaped. How much more ought we who have tasted of the love of God in Christ Jesus His Son be able to have the attitude of victory over situations that seem disasterous?

you said/wrote

You are not the only one who has gone about things like me..... putting the cart before the horse. In fact, once when actually doing that there was very nearly an extremely serious injury but at the very point of what would have been horrific, the hand of the Lord intervened and saved a youngsters life. (had two horses behind the cart, actually). Not sure how well the lesson soaked in at the time but i was able to praise the Lord and go calmly on as if nothing ever threatened or happened. Others made a big deal of it but to me it was a matter of fact with God.

I knew a lady once who had a very minor accident on her motorbike. She was buried not long after as she died in the accident.
Why did you not die?
I was wiped out by a freight train and for all accounts should have been dead, (especially since i was a blasphemer and drunkard, a fornicator and full of my own importance bathing in... sin) and yet i lived and am still here today. Four months later i was as good as dead again in another serious car accident that took them two hours to cut me out of and here i am.
A Brother of mine was cleaned up on his harley when off to a mission one day by a lady who didn't look at the intersection. Mangled my Brother up pretty bad.
Another Brother lost his wife on a bit of ice when the harley slipped out from under them. He survived and found it all very hard as you can imagine. On a mission ride and bang. End of the ride for his love. Why? Did God curse him? Was it painful???? YES!

Back in the horse days if you fell off your horse the first advice you were given is, get back on yer horse! Don't sit there licking your wounds, get up and back into it.
That sort of advice might not sound very soft and fluffy as some professing do-goodies christians say you should deal with people who have had it tough, but man to man, i say it to you, in fact, Brother to Brother. I'd expect nothing less from you, too.

I have no idea what is the next move for you and how you will cope etc but i know that you will, in God's love alone. Don't get upset with God and blame Him for your plans coming totally undone.
I was praying for you and i got to, may Your will be done on earth as it is in Heaven for my Brother dpg3 and that's how i got to writing this.

I can not go past remembering, Father, if it be Thy will..... take this cup from Me.....

Jesus kept His word to you and me and has sent us the Comforter. Let yourself be comforted in looking unto Jesus, the Author and Finisher of your faith.

פ
צ

Bless you ....><>
Br. Bear you are the second Christian friend of mine who has asked me why though bruised not one bone in my body was broken.
Not even a finger, both mirrors were snapped off the bike, my handlebars bent, signal lights and hand rests tore, clutch lever broke and my visor tore off my helmet, plus other scrapes and gouges on the bike. And just a few days before I was driving the bike on the highway for a brief second at over 100 mph. I realized when I was in the hospital getting treated, I actually passed out there, that it could've been far worse. If something had gone wrong on that highway I'd be dead now. A dear Christian friend of mine merely fell down and broke her arm. I had an accident with a 560 lb bike and though bruised and beaten up nothing broken. My left leg muscle is torn near my hip. So it will need time to heal, as does my soul.
So God was watching over me getting my attention, please pray that I will listen this time because God has tried to get my attention so many times before and I did not listen.
Thank you for your concern and prayers.

Active
Greetings one more time dpg3,
yes, me again....

forgive me please if i sound like one of Job's friends. I certainly don't want to come across like that.

A Scripture came to mind that has been a great encouragement to myself in times past and i am sure it has also helped many others and i would like to share it with you and add the doing so to my continued praying.

Although the fig tree shall not blossom, neither shall fruit be in the vines; the labour of the olive shall fail, and the fields shall yield no meat; the flock shall be cut off from the fold, and there shall be no herd in the stalls:

Yet I will rejoice in the LORD, I will joy in the God of my salvation. The LORD God is my strength, and He will make my feet like hinds' feet, and He will make me to walk upon mine high places....

Habakkuk 3:17-19

The LORD upholdeth all that fall, and raiseth up all those that be bowed down.
Psalm 145:14

Bless you ....><>
Thank you.

Active
Greetings again dpg3,

you said/wrote

Why did you not die?

פ
צ

Bless you ....><>
I just read these words again they have really touched me!!
First:
"Maybe God said, "Shake him ... but don't take him"?
Why did you not die in your accident? Not even a broken rib or finger?"

Second:
"Others know that the LORD purifies with fire.
Methinks you are one those others."
I've actually preached years ago about 11 of the 12 Apostles being martyred, that it costs to serve God.
Not that I want persecution but that serving God was not all rainbows and lollipops.
I think more than anything I just want peace that passes all understanding again.

Third:
"His will. His will. His will be done,
I can not go past remembering, Father, if it be Thy will..... take this cup from Me....."
I've had a call on my life, which I've resisted for many years. I have tried as mentioned before but nothing worked out,
I got burned out and really wanted nothing to do with ministry again. I'm 61, far from God but for some reason He still seems to
have an interest in me.
There was a church I visited sporadically that I liked, perhaps I should go back to.
There is also a Pastor(Evangelist) I knew from another city, who I attended his church for a few years, who is now in my city.
I've met with him a few times a few years go and he is very active within our city but I've never had a peace in my spirit about him.

Sorry for the frequent replies today your words have touched my heart.
I have a hard time staying the course, please keep me in pray and that I will get some time off work
so that I can reconnect with God.

Loyal
Say a prayer for me had an accident on the motorcycle my brother Dave(who passed away in Oct 2018) gave me. I actually put it up for sale today and then took it out for a ride and had the accident. It was on the road just outside my apt. as I was returning home, so I was going slow. But its a big bike and I and the bike went down hard. I spent a few hours in Emerge, nothing broken but I'm banged up pretty good. Be off work probably a month. The bike has damage as well so the sale is off, seems I never get a break.
I barely make it week to week finance wise and I was really looking forward to the money that the sale of this motorcycle around $4000. To actually post it for sale today and being excited for it's sale and then have this accident, virtually about an hour later is almost too much to take.

God does not shine on me and many times I feel like I'm cursed by Him.

I have so little and for this to be taken away from me, is seriously depressing. I thought God only allowed what we can handle, well I can't handle this situation. My hands are actually sore while I type this from the accident. I know God disapproves of me but does He have to be this vengeful?
Years ago I actually gave up a full time good job in Toronto to move back East to do ministry. I gave up everything and followed Him. The pioneer church died in 6 months. I helped start another pioneer church in the middle of the bar district in my town, gave up employment prospects to do it,. Prayed everyday for it's success that died too and I was left with nothing again.
I had to leave home to look for work, leaving by aging sickly Mom to live alone, how is that God's will for me????
Where is GOD in all this misery where is God's grace, his forgiveness to ME I have FELT none.
I'm 61 in a very physical job and I have no idea how I'm going to heal from my injuries, nothing broken but very banged up.
And I need my job. I have some sick time I believe have to check work tomorrow.

This bike accident is the last straw, how GOD can be this cruel is beyond me??
You need to get to know God, my friend....I mean Why would you blame God for all that has happened? How can you start a church if you think God hates you? All of this happening to you seems to be a matter of cause and effect, and you listening to the wrong person. You speak death and destruction on yourself and that's what you will have. Learn what the Word says about you and speak that only...Trash the other devilish talk....God is vengeful toward you, God disapproves of you.... That's what the enemy is telling you, and you're believing it....No wonder there is no church, no wonder you have accidents...... Get to know God! Get to know what He wants for you! Get to know what He thinks of you....Then speak the Word!

Active
Br.Bear Thank you for your words of wisdom. I've had a very tough time lately, as has my family.
The bike accident has just caused me so much strife, I was trying to simplify my life and now it has become so much more complicated.
But perhaps, I don't know God was trying to get my attention, to trust in Him and not my own flesh.
"trust in the Lord and DO NOT lean on your own understanding."
A friend of mine is actually going to take the motorcycle and try to repair it for me inexpensively. This is a blessing in itself. I prayed last night that God would
do something good for me and perhaps this is it, giving me favour with my friend.
I don't want to get ahead of myself, cause when I do things seem to go wrong.
I'm exhausted, worn out, I'm applying for Employment Insurance injury benefits here in Canada. I can get up to 15 weeks depending on what my doc says. Finances will be a concern as Employment Insurance doesn't pay as much as my job.
So please pray that I can get sometime off work to heal and reconnect with God.
I am in a very fragile state mentally and spiritually.

All will be well Po, God is working behind all of this am sure. I will be praying for you and your whole family.

Active
You need to get to know God, my friend....I mean Why would you blame God for all that has happened? How can you start a church if you think God hates you? All of this happening to you seems to be a matter of cause and effect, and you listening to the wrong person. You speak death and destruction on yourself and that's what you will have. Learn what the Word says about you and speak that only...Trash the other devilish talk....God is vengeful toward you, God disapproves of you.... That's what the enemy is telling you, and you're believing it....No wonder there is no church, no wonder you have accidents...... Get to know God! Get to know what He wants for you! Get to know what He thinks of you....Then speak the Word!

Active
I am in a lot of pain in primarily my legs and left hip area from the accident and left shoulder, sore all over. I am taking medication for the pain, hard to
do even simple household chores. The whole situation has me very depressed, things were just starting to get better in my life and now this accident has messed everything up. Now not even sure if I'll be able to pay my bills.

Active
You were given Spiritual Truth.
Watch what you reject.
Felt more like judgement, which I really don't need right now. Doesn't the Bible say something about speaking the truth in love??
Ephesians 4:15
Rather, speaking the truth in love, we are to grow up in every way into him who is the head, into Christ,
Ephesians 4:29
Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up, as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear.

Staff Member
I am in a lot of pain in primarily my legs and left hip area from the accident and left shoulder, sore all over. I am taking medication for the pain, hard to
do even simple household chores. The whole situation has me very depressed, things were just starting to get better in my life and now this accident has messed everything up. Now not even sure if I'll be able to pay my bills.

still praying
keep the faith, Brother, keep the faith

Bless you ....><>

Active
still praying
keep the faith, Brother, keep the faith

Bless you ....><>
Been reading the word tonight and I think this is what I need to do while I'm off work with my injury.
Need to immerse myself in God's word to strenthen my spirit.
John 8:31-32 ESV
So Jesus said to the Jews who had believed in him, “If you abide in my word, you are truly my disciples, and you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”

Loyal
Felt more like judgement, which I really don't need right now
Judgment? Look what you have said. You judged God.

Doesn't the Bible say something about speaking the truth in love??
Ephesians 4:15
Rather, speaking the truth in love, we are to grow up in every way into him who is the head, into Christ,

Love does not mean sugar coated or what you want to hear.

You say you don't need to hear what was said to you then quote scripture about growing.

How does that work? How do you grow without hearing the truth?

I get it you hurt and that's not fun, been there. However you can not afford to let this pain and worry and fear control you. There's no faith in it.

Sometimes its what we simply do not want to hear is the exact thing we must hear to over come the situation.

Scripture says my people parish from lack of understanding BUT it does not stop there but goes on to speak because they REFUSE to hear or accept understanding.

I get it, I don't know you at all but from reading what you originally wrote......well it speaks that you really do not know God as you should, other wise you would not have said what you did.

A member who cares began to speak to you dealing with your thinking and you rejected it. Why is that?

Do you want oh you poor thing or do you want answers that if applied will change your life and turn this around.

God can turn all this around for you in a given moment but it Takes Faith and Total Trust.
I did not see any of that in your earlier post.

Please think about those things.

Praying for sure
Blessings and Love in Christ

Active
Judgment? Look what you have said. You judged God.

Love does not mean sugar coated or what you want to hear.

You say you don't need to hear what was said to you then quote scripture about growing.

How does that work? How do you grow without hearing the truth?

I get it you hurt and that's not fun, been there. However you can not afford to let this pain and worry and fear control you. There's no faith in it.

Sometimes its what we simply do not want to hear is the exact thing we must hear to over come the situation.

Scripture says my people parish from lack of understanding BUT it does not stop there but goes on to speak because they REFUSE to hear or accept understanding.

I get it, I don't know you at all but from reading what you originally wrote......well it speaks that you really do not know God as you should, other wise you would not have said what you did.

A member who cares began to speak to you dealing with your thinking and you rejected it. Why is that?

Do you want oh you poor thing or do you want answers that if applied will change your life and turn this around.

God can turn all this around for you in a given moment but it Takes Faith and Total Trust.
I did not see any of that in your earlier post.

Please think about those things.

Praying for sure
Blessings and Love in Christ
Did you read my subsequent posts.
I just posted this:
Been reading the word tonight and I think this is what I need to do while I'm off work with my injury.
So Jesus said to the Jews who had believed in him, “If you abide in my word, you are truly my disciples, and you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”
1 Peter 5:7 ESV
Casting all your anxieties on him, because he cares for you.

Last edited:
Loyal
iI know everyone means

Did you read my subsequent posts.
I just posted this:

Yes sir I did and that's good.
Now make that a life style another words 24/7/365.

Abide in His Word means doing what His Word says and that very much includes your thinking. Your faith will not get greater then your thinking.

What I am saying is don't limit it to just while you are laid up.

I hear people who get in a bad situation say, well I guess I better get in Gods Word for a while to get some faith.

The time to decide to work out and get strong is not once the thief breaks in.

We must continually immerse ourselves in His Word and put it into practice every single day.

Blessings