• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

I don't believe a loving God would send people to hell.....

Loyal
I think about when people say the phrase "I don't believe a loving God would send people to hell".

The Holy Spirit laid on my heart that when people say that, what they are really saying is,

"I believe I should be free to do what every I want to do and I should be free from the
consequences of my actions, and if there is a God of
Justice who will hold me accountable for
what I choose to do, then I want nothing with that God.
"

I think about when people say the phrase "I don't believe a loving God would send people to hell".

The Holy Spirit laid on my heart that when people say that, what they are really saying is,

"I believe I should be free to do what every I want to do and I should be free from the
consequences of my actions, and if there is a God of
Justice who will hold me accountable for
what I choose to do, then I want nothing with that God.
"
I do not believe that the Spirit of God even speaks to you.
I believe that a spirit you believe is the Spirit of God speaks to you.

Now how do we find out which one of is telling the truth?

EDIT: MEMBER BANNED

Last edited by a moderator:
Loyal
One thing for sure GOD Does not think like a human, neither is HE One! Nor does a human knows what HE is. But one thing for sure HE is GOD and there is only ONE and we do not even know what that is. But for us, we are just a piece of dirt. And he does The shaping. And when He decides we disappear. and now, you do not know where you are going. until final destination. You can guess all you want, speculate too! :eyes: You are going to leave from here. Your body to dirt, And when you leave that BODY, you are going somewhere. So guess all we want.:eyes: TheTruth will come to light, Whether we believe in Hell or Not.

I believe, there is a Hell, I have no intentions on going there.. I keep doing research.

I encounter just about every day people
who believe that the living God or Jesus speaks to them.
But the truth is it is just a spirit that has them deceived.
I can just look at one's life and what they do and listen to what they say
to know if the living God or Jesus speaks to them.

----------------------------------------------------
EDIT:
we encounter people on the forums all too often who think they are better than everyone else.

you know them by their fruits

BANNED

Last edited by a moderator:
Loyal
Well you are not the 1st that thinks in such patterns and I am quite sure you will not be the last. Although The human Mind is finite, so nothing it speaks or thinks is brand new, but common to man as it sits under the SUN.
(Ecclesiastes 1)BSB
"All things are wearisome, more than one can describe; the eye is not satisfied with seeing, nor the ear content with hearing. ..What has been will be again, and what has been done will be done again; there is nothing new under the sun...Is there a case where one can say, “Look, this is new”? It has already existed in the ages before us."

Now tell me, do you have something brand New, you want to share. If you do, our ears are open, tells us. If you please. "are you the one to come or do we look for another"

Loyal
One thing for sure GOD Does not think like a human, neither is HE One! Nor does a human knows what HE is. But one thing for sure HE is GOD and there is only ONE and we do not even know what that is. But for us, we are just a piece of dirt. And he does The shaping. And when He decides we disappear. and now, you do not know where you are going. until final destination. You can guess all you want, speculate too! :eyes: You are going to leave from here. Your body to dirt, And when you leave that BODY, you are going somewhere. So guess all we want.:eyes: TheTruth will come to light, Whether we believe in Hell or Not.

I believe, there is a Hell, I have no intentions on going there.. I keep doing research.
Amen

Loyal

You shall know them by their fruits. Amen.

Loyal
I do not believe that the Spirit of God even speaks to you.
I believe that a spirit you believe is the Spirit of God speaks to you.

Now how do we find out which one of is telling the truth?

Does the Spirit of God speak to YOU?

And if so, how do YOU confirm that it is God's Spirit and not a deceiving Spirit?

Loyal
As a Christian I know that I'm being led by the Holy Spirit.

Are there deceiving Spirits out there?

Most certainly.

Am I susceptible to be deceived?

Yes everyday.

The Spiritual Warfare is real and the devil is intensifying the attack on the body of Christ, just ask any mature
Christian trying to live for Jesus. The Spiritual warfare is very intense. Thanks for the caution of being alert.

It is possible that it wasn't the Holy Spirit speaking to me, with that said, I will say that I know that
my life overall is definitely being led by the Spirit of God because I would not have gotten this far,
overcome so many struggle, gotten freed of much bondage, and finding myself growing closer
in Grace and Service and Knowledge of God if I was not being led by God's Spirit.

But obviously I'm not going to debate with you about my relationship with Jesus since you don't know me, but I appreciate
the words of caution. Thanks.

Does the Spirit of God speak to YOU?

And if so, how do YOU confirm that it is God's Spirit and not a deceiving Spirit?
If I were to post that answer here on this forum
then it would not be long before I would see it
being used against the interest of my Lord.
Therefore if you want to know those things
ask Jesus. He will either answer you He will not.

Loyal
You should be careful, you might be required to walk your talk.
I am retired and old, My prime in Christ in the flesh is over.
1st time i came across these words in my youth, It was not a poster sign, it became a way of life. I do not mean church membership, He did not call me to an "institution" but a way of life. and now my Fleshly prime is over. but my war clothes is still on. My body is getting weaker by the day, But My Spirit, The one That was "BORN of GOD" grows stronger and Stronger each day and will never grow weak, and If you don't believe ask me again in abut 10 million earthly years and I will give your another report. :eyes:
King James Bible
Remember now thy Creator in the days of thy youth, while the evil days come not, nor the years draw nigh, when thou shalt say, I have no pleasure in them;

I am retired and old, My prime in Christ in the flesh is over.
1st time i came across these words in my youth, It was not a poster sign, it became a way of life. I do not mean church membership, He did not call me to an "institution" but a way of life. and now my Fleshly prime is over. but my war clothes is still on. My body is getting weaker by the day, But My Spirit, The one That was "BORN of GOD" grows stronger and Stronger each day and will never grow weak, and If you don't believe ask me again in abut 10 million earthly year and I will give your another report. :eyes:
King James Bible
Remember now thy Creator in the days of thy youth, while the evil days come not, nor the years draw nigh, when thou shalt say, I have no pleasure in them;
I do not believe you are born of God.
I do however believe you believe you are born of God.

Loyal
I do not believe you are born of God.
I do however believe you believe you are born of God.

Be careful, you sound like an accuser of the brethren.

I agree with helping brothers and sister in Christ examine their errors,
however you speak as if you know him( @PloughBoy ) Do you?
And if you feel you do, what are those actions or behaviors or words of his
that leads you to make such a statement?