• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

I do believe The "body of Christ" is headed for a "New Life" Too, and The Tares are being separated and they don't even Know it!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Active
Top Poster Of Month

I believe the "Body of Christ" is moving as God has plan it, before the foundations of The World. And His plan is not off course, but on schedule and have not strayed but is proceding without any delays.

I also percieve that. The goats are being seperated from the sheep, and those who are currently worshipping in the temple of Baal will be returned to where they belong. They think they are on the right path, but they are wrong and are travelling to there doom. The harvest will soon be gathered up before the storm arrives. They havent got a clue of what is about to unfold.

be very careful with these so called pastors, they are not who they appear to be. This guy is fantastic, and speaks the truth.

Active
Top Poster Of Month
be very careful with these so called pastors, they are not who they appear to be. This guy is fantastic, and speaks the truth.
And we must be very careful about truth, Because as a Child of God, we know there is only "one" "Truth"! It is the "Word of GOD! If the words that comes out of a man's mouth is not the "Word of God". It is not the "Truth" even if that man is describing the "Word of GOD" by his own words, his words are lies. For His words are polluted by the very garments of his flesh, and every thought has been contaminated, no matter how noble we may think we are, even in the defense of the "Gospel of Jesus Christ". We must grown into this grace of thought, by the "pruning hand of "GOD the Father" and not the pruning hands of man. But we "the true Children of God" are taught by God"Himself to recognize those who are false, for we are the "Children of Light"! For God the Father will not Let HIS Children walk in darkness! But we grow in grace at different measures, And we do not "train, devils how to be good little Christians". We do not train little devils to think or believe that they are "Christians" Why would you, train a little devil to be a greater Deceiver to deceive your own brothers and sisters down the road? Training a little devil how to teach God's Word. And we must remember also the Devil points out a true, child of GOD sins as well" for He is "The accuser of the Brothern, he points their sins out night and day before GOD" as well.

"Do not give what is holy to Dogs, and do not throw your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and tear YOU in pieces". (Matthew 7:6).NASB. Jesus said, that.

Sinners, the unregenerate are supposed to have the "Gospel of Jesus Christ" proclaim to them. But the "Born from Above, the true "Sons of GOD" , the Born of GOD, are to be Fed that which is "Holy", Pearls". The true Riches that has not been Trample by the feet and mouth of a Man.

For there are many today who think they are a "Herald of "The Gospel of Jesus Christ" but they are not! But in actuality they are a "Proclaimer of " The Gospel According unto Themselves" about Jesus Christ".
Not all are like this but many are.! This is how God has manifested it, that we may discern the truth.

Yes, I agree with you, from day one, I would say from my conversion, my friends were a host of Pastors and "Ministers",
We the true brothers and sisters in "Christ" grow from even their errors.

"For we know that to them that love God all things work together for good even to them that are called according to "HIS" purpose".

Many say they love God, but we know they don't, for God has showed us in many ways they don't. They belong and they love this world, whosoever loves this world, has not the love of the Father in them. Whosoever loves me will keep my commandments, Jesus said.

The true "Child of GOD" is a strange creature, in this world, and the world hates them, just like the world hated Jesus no matter what they do or how they act. No matter how much "agape" you show them, the more they will hate You! But if you are of this world and a false teacher and do not speak "The Truth" of God, they will love you if you show them kindness and love, because they love their own, and the devil knows who you are! And you are not one of His. You cannot fool the devil! You are not one of His, Camp around the enemies fire, you are going to get burn! That is indicative!

Glad to have you onboard! My brother in Christ.

The word is from God, the holy bible, this is all you need. And the desire to follow him. All the rest is a falsehood and of the flesh. These people are paving the way for the one world religion and the anti christ. The world is coming to an end and very fast. It is all predictable, false prophets and teachers, no mention of sin an iniquity. The old ways of the world is over, soon we must start to harvest the lost.

Active
I also percieve that. The goats are being seperated from the sheep, and those who are currently worshipping in the temple of Baal will be returned to where they belong. They think they are on the right path, but they are wrong and are travelling to there doom. The harvest will soon be gathered up before the storm arrives. They havent got a clue of what is about to unfold.

You know..
I learned what 'tares' and 'wheat' means. I also learned that it is not righteous to discard either group, goats, or sheep.

Quote:
Or what woman, if she had ten drachma coins, if she lost one drachma coin, wouldn't light a lamp, sweep the house, and seek diligently until she found it? When she has found it, she calls together her friends and neighbors, saying, 'Rejoice with me, for I have found the drachma which I had lost.' Even so, I tell you, there is joy in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner repenting.

Quote:
Jesus said to him, “Today salvation has come to this house, because this man too is a son of Abraham. 10For the Son of Man came to seek and to save the lost. 11While the people were listening to this, Jesus proceeded to tell them a parable, because He was near Jerusalem and they thought the kingdom of God would appear imminently.…

Quote:
For the Son of man is come to save that which was lost.

Quote:
For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through Him.

See, the scriptures teach us to test the spirits which means to test others. If, by the understanding given us we are able to discern the principles by which they live, we are by the wisdom given us able to determine whether those principles they live by are of good leaven or bad leaven, and through this we have learned how to 'classify.'

NOW,
JESUS DID CLASSIFY GOATS AND SHEEP, BUT HE SET OUT TO SAVE THOSE WHO ARE GOATS AND TO STRENGTHEN THOSE WHO ARE SHEEP, AND HE BLESSED BOTH, WHICH BLESSED ALL OF MANKIND.

Friend,
if you can see the path that they are on,
if you know their leaven,
if you know who is lost and who isn't,
if YOU KNOW the future, events that will unfold ON THEM,

How exactly can you say what you have said,
that they will meet their doom,
that a storm is coming, a slaughter, prepared for them,
that you are more worthy then they, to live, and to be blessed,
that this cataclysm which you have prophesied here will go straight past you and sweep them up,
leaving only the wheat, and none of the tares?

See, I am asking you to see with your eyes. I am asking you to hear and consider what you really said here and how terrible it is--not to disturb you and set you off your course, but to bless you today, right now, because I can tell that you don't know what you really said here and I know that you'll understand what I'm sharing with you because you are better and greater than the words you spoke and don't understand.

If I say:
I am a Christian.
I go and separate goats and sheep in my spirit.
I say, those goats!
Those goats are headed in the wrong direction!
They will be returned to where they belong.

A CLIFF! A CLIFF!
Those goats are moving towards a cliff!
A STORM WILL SEND THEM OFF THE CLIFF THEY ARE HEADED TO!!
A STORM WILL ARRIVE TO SEND THEM OFF THE CLIFF!

I will return to my place; they will go to theirs.
I will escape tribulation; they will be thrown into it.
I will be counted as wheat; they are counted as tares.

Friend,
You have spoken about lives which you neither own nor live, and you have spoken of an imminent and foreseeable end to their lives. I would remind you that they, like you and I, are also as we are, being what we are, whom also are at the mercy of many circumstances which we also are at the mercy of, and Jesus came to save 'them who are lost' but He also knew them, and we, WE do not know them. Jesus's judgement can save others, but ours can both condemn and kill others--knowing, knowing how erroneous our own spirits are, it is not righteous for us to judge and determine the destination of anyone, but it is righteous, by the understanding and wisdom given us of God and our Lord, to give help and instruction to those who are in destructive ways and are being led by wicked or deceitful principles in their lives.

Now, why would The Lord teach us these things except that we ought to bless others even as we are blessed--the more blessings we receive the more we are able to give--even as we become wise, we are able to make others wise, because we do know where we are going. And if we are going in the ways of the Spirit, then the place where we are going is the same place we are already going in: peace, love, and joy.

God bless

I am sorry to be the bearer of bad tidings, but its really quite simple. Follow Jesus Christ with all your heart, mind and soul, and treat your neighbor as yourself. Following false doctrine, supporting gay marriage, listening to bishops, priests, cardinals, popes, famous celebrity prophets is not following Jesus, its following man. This is a warning for them to find the truth and be in torment for eternity. Its Jesus or the world, you can no longer have both.

Active
Top Poster Of Month
"I do believe The "body of Christ" is headed for a "New Life" Too, and The Tares are being separated and they don't even Know it!"

What I mean by this Thread; was; "The Body of Christ" is about to lay aside the Modern ways of Christianity of the Mid-centuries and shake off the Shackles and The Dust from their feet, that has prevent them from carrying out "The Great Commission"! into the "Highways and Byways' for God has provide a new route, that the Gospel of Jesus Christ can go out into the "utmost" parts of The World, and you donot need a "70 million dollar Jet" for there is a cheaper way to fly the "airways" and a lot faster! And by the Time a Jet might arrived to its destination. 100,000 might have been saved, by Listening to or reading "Grandma's Testimony" online and It did not cost them a dime.:cool:

And for those who cannot read, God has provide a "computer to read for them" and those who cannot buy a Bible, God has provide one free online! By computer or phone.. :cool: Those call1-800 give a donation and a counselor will be right with you. are going to be a thing of the past, for the true saints of GOD.

I am sorry to be the bearer of bad tidings, but its really quite simple. Follow Jesus Christ with all your heart, mind and soul, and treat your neighbor as yourself. Following false doctrine, supporting gay marriage, listening to bishops, priests, cardinals, popes, famous celebrity prophets is not following Jesus, its following man. This is a warning for them to find the truth and be in torment for eternity. Its Jesus or the world, you can no longer have both.
Thank God someone on here is sharing the TRUTH. So many are deceived it's heartbreaking.

Bless you in Christ Jesus
Jen