• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

I do Believe a lot of Christians has drown out choke out and have become "wells without waters" what are they talking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loyal
Drown out is in "Holy Scripture", choke out is there , wells without water is there in the Bible too. How can a "child of The Living GOD' "Proclaim Stale Bread" There is a difference between "Stale Bread" and The "Bread of Life". How Can The "Sons of The Living GOD" settles for something less! The Sons of GOD, that are born from, His Sprirt and Wash in HIS Blood must demand that those who brings forth "The Bread of LIFE" To OUR TABLE! If The Word of GOD is not coming down from GOD to US Through YOU, 'HOT of The Wire'! "Then Slience"! and Listen for a change! It is getting to LATE in The Day, to be going over and over over Stale Bread that Has been "settled over and Stamp" over 1,000 Years! By Better "Biblical Scholars" than we will Ever be! The Bible is a EXPANSION OF CELEBRATED EXISTENCE that Only GOD can Reveal these Truths To us through His SON! Run away from Those Negative existence tithes, social clubs, women meetings, is it alright for a woman to preach, churches rights group. pastor's anniversaries! senator here, Representative there, President here, Prime Minister there, Pope there, Those things are the cares of this world and it is their world not yours "Sons of GOD"
My Brother and Sisters, You got to MANY Baggages, in This life! Cast them off so that you may see! If You cannot see the "City" and The "Sound" that falls on your ears! You do not know what you should know. Sons of God, people are trying to draw you in. Do not trust them! Trust the Word of GOD"

They want you to be like them. Claiming it is in the 'Name of Jesus' for a better world. It is a lie. Trust GOD! and we don't want to talk about their world no more but only the The Things that is to Come! They will use all kinds of tricks, talking about, nothing but worldly things, dressed up in christian words. Nothing but a world dressing in "High heels, stockings, A Line dress, and the Hem a tab above the kneel Just enough to get your undivided attention., so they can knock you out, will a pair of "Yoga Pants"!

And If you only knew! Oh yes you might have the "Holy Sprirt" then you STOP! and start doing good works and start looking like respectable citizens of this world communities! Not realizing it is so much more. [The New Jerusalem] Ears, never really been unplug thinking you know, 40 years with the "Holy Spirit" walikng around in circles, teaching the rest, to do the same thing! And Have pick up a thousand worldy ways, engraved into the very woven of a Personal christianity"! And they are 'Terrified" to think they have served the Devil all these Years of service. Then That Terror they have , Takes on "PRIDE" ' how dare you call me a devil' that, they will say. For That "Pride" zips to "Hate" , in a moment a "Twinkling of eye", because you have Told them "The Truth"! And if God, would bring them back to "repentance", just maybe, just maybe they might, hear the bells that rings in the "Halls of Faith" "Lord:

New American Standard Bible
Then Samson called to the LORD and said, "O Lord GOD, please remember me and please strengthen me just this time, O God, that I may at once be avenged of the Philistines for my two eyes."

Finally but not least.

Matthew 13:22
The seed sown among the thorns is the one who hears the word, but the worries of this life and the deceitfulness of wealth choke the word, and it becomes unfruitful.

Contemporary English Version
But they start worrying about the needs of this life. They are fooled by the desire to get rich and to have all kinds of other things. So the message gets choked out, and they never produce anything.

King James Bible
And the cares of this world, and the deceitfulness of riches, and the lusts of other things entering in, choke the word, and it becometh unfruitful.

You cannot escape! these things they are real

We are at war. Let no one, Fool you! The World is not Main St. and a basket of Flowers! Jesus did not die for you to enjoy yourself! you have enemies everywhere!

Thinking that 1st husband and wives are enemies. The whole world was Your Battlefield and they were your enemies and this world tried to destroy both of you and Make you a example. Anything that GOD has design, The Devil has declared he is going to tear it down and destroy. And Raise a Whole Army of Adulterers! to attacked other Marriages by examples! I got one you get one! It is alright The Devil understands. and he will bless you with things and presitge and respectability in the community. for it is his to give to whom ever he please.

New American Standard 1977
And the devil said to Him, “I will give You all this domain and its glory; for it has been handed over to me, and I give it to whomever I wish.

Ephesians 6:12
For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this world's darkness, and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

The Husband and Wife was also to fight in hand to Hand combat to the enemies forces that attacted their home, Spiritual, The demons that attacted her husband, the town that attacks her husbands back. Through the darkness of nights, to the brightess of Day.
So many Christian do not understand the meaning of "The bibical Bride and Groom" Modern day Christiainity wears the garments "Westernization' and Christianity tries to "Impersonates" "The Sons of The Living GOD"! In Whom All Creation is Waitng for, In Heaven and on Earth in Earth and All The Cosmos are Waiting in Expectation For OUR Manifestation"! The Angels of God has never or ever will ever Behold a sight like the DAy they will behold us.

I know Bible!

(Rom.8:9).
The creation waits in eager expectation for the revelation of the sons of God. ... For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God. ... All of creation waits with eager longing for God to reveal his children. ... a Father to you, and you will be My sons and daughters, says the Lord Almighty.

New American Standard Bible
"Those who have insight will shine brightly like the brightness of the expanse of heaven, and those who lead the many to righteousness, like the stars forever and ever." "Sons of GOD" he is talking about you!

Matthew 13:43
"Then the righteous will shine like the sun in the kingdom of their Father. He who has ears, let him hear." "Sons of GOD" He is talking about you, This is why we live a "Holy And Sanctified" life that we may encourage others! "Woman stay with that Husband" it is going to be worth it, every tear every mark, every lonely night. Trust GOD no matter what it costs! even if they have to throw you in the Lions den! And make sure you are living a "Holy LIfe" keep your Feet on "Holy Ground"!

Proverbs 4:18
The path of the righteous is like the first gleam of dawn, shining brighter and brighter until midday.

My brothers and Sisters in Christ, Many do not know this Path, I do, I travel this Road. And I have found out, The Travelers are Few, but everynow and Then you will meet one, and he will be true.

Proverbs 11:30
The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life, and he who wins souls is wise.

Nuggets, feel like they are falling out of my pocket, and on my way to the "Gingerbread man's house". Swinging my arms Hansel & Grete style.
Hallelujah!!! The Honey bucket has kick over.:)

Daniel 12:10
Many will be purified, made spotless, and refined, but the wicked will continue to act wickedly. None of the wicked will understand, but the wise will understand.

Thank you My Father

Luke 10:22
All things have been entrusted to Me by My Father. No one knows who the Son is except the Father, and no one knows who the Father is except the Son, and those to whom the Son chooses to reveal Him."

HOT of The Wire !!

And I am Patting my feet! with a tune in my head!

Last edited:
Loyal
Hello @PloughBoy,

At the end of his gospel narrative, John tells us why he records what he does within it, in John 20:30-31:-

'And many other signs truly did Jesus
in the presence of His disciples,
which are not written in this book:
But these are written,
that ye might believe
that Jesus is the Christ,
the Son of God;
and that believing
ye might have life
through His name.'

That was the priority of the Holy Spirit in regard to the record that John had to give. That those who heard the witness testimony of those who are included within it, such as John the Baptist and the Lord's disciple Nathaniel, to name just two, may believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing, they might have life through His Name.

What is our priority? Do we make sure that our life and witness bring glory to God, and that our testimony reflects the grace, love and mercy of God in our dealings with others? What about our home life, away from public gaze? As husband, wife, parent, child, employer or employed? What about the hidden realm of the heart? Is our mind and heart occupied with the risen Christ, and are we looking for His appearing? In the sure hope that when He appears in glory, we too will appear with Him there?

As I type these questions, they are shining light into my heart and revealing how I fall short, discomforting me, and causing me to consider my own life and witness, for which I thank God. May His salt do it's work, refresh my spirit, and quicken me to live for His glory. For His Name and glory's sake.

Thank you
In Christ Jesus
Chris

Naked Jesus 2 in Naked Jesus watch this and see what my mantra is, was amazed to see someone preach the same beliefs as me, except I also do it physically. This man has summarised the situation much better than I could have.
I think the frustration many believers have is from the Antichrist Papal takeover of Christendom Doctrinally. The following doctrines we take for granted that are directly related to the Papal Antichrist (The Protestant historic view) are Free Will = salvation by works. And Dispensationalism beginning in the 1800s. This doctrine came from an old heresy brought to life by the Jesuits to deceive Protestants. Taking their eyes away from the Papacy and directing them towards a different Antichrist placed well into the future. It also comes from Pentecostalism that like the Papacy, uses human originated false words to supplant scripture.

Few understand this, but it's possibly the strong delusion God sends on those who did not receive a love of the truth in the end times.

Staff Member
There is a difference between "Stale Bread" and The "Bread of Life". How Can The "Sons of The Living GOD" settles for something less!

Your post is very thought provoking brother thank you.

Whilst reading it an old hymn by Phillip P Bliss came to mind. It may not quite fit the thread but its words are also thought provoking

Justice. Cut it down, cut it down,
Spare not the fruitless tree!
It spreads a harmful shade around,
It spoils what else were useful ground.
No fruit for years on it I’ve found;
Cut it down, cut it down.

Mercy. One year more, one year more,
Oh, spare the fruitless tree!
Behold its branches broad and green
Its spreading leaves have hopeful been,
Some fruit thereon may yet be seen;
One year more, one year more.

Justice. Cut it down, cut it down,
And burn the worthless tree!
For other use the soil prepare,
Some other tree will flourish there,
And in my vineyard much fruit bear,

Mercy. One year more, one year more,
For mercy spare the tree!
Another year of care bestow,
On its fair form some fruit may grow,
If not—then lay the cumb’rer low,
One year more, one year more.

Still it stands, still it stands,
A fair, but fruitless tree!
The Master, seeking fruit thereon
Has come—but, grieved at finding none,
Now speaks to Justice—Mercy flown—

Loyal
Hello @PloughBoy,

At the end of his gospel narrative, John tells us why he records what he does within it, in John 20:30-31:-

'And many other signs truly did Jesus
in the presence of His disciples,
which are not written in this book:
But these are written,
that ye might believe
that Jesus is the Christ,
the Son of God;
and that believing
ye might have life
through His name.'

That was the priority of the Holy Spirit in regard to the record that John had to give. That those who heard the witness testimony of those who are included within it, such as John the Baptist and the Lord's disciple Nathaniel, to name just two, may believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing, they might have life through His Name.

What is our priority? Do we make sure that our life and witness bring glory to God, and that our testimony reflects the grace, love and mercy of God in our dealings with others? What about our home life, away from public gaze? As husband, wife, parent, child, employer or employed? What about the hidden realm of the heart? Is our mind and heart occupied with the risen Christ, and are we looking for His appearing? In the sure hope that when He appears in glory, we too will appear with Him there?

As I type these questions, they are shining light into my heart and revealing how I fall short, discomforting me, and causing me to consider my own life and witness, for which I thank God. May His salt do it's work, refresh my spirit, and quicken me to live for His glory. For His Name and glory's sake.

Thank you
In Christ Jesus
Chris
I will go slow on this for clarity, ok.

Now
, we know, That "The Gospel according to John" was written by John who was always by Jesus side, A young kid, he was a young kid a Teen. When Jesus walked the earth. The older "Apostles" did not like asking Jesus questions, because Jesus, was kinda hard on them, because they never knew nothing, So they would tell John, go ask him what He meant. Because Jesus would chew them out, How come you don't know this, how you don't know that. "How long am I going to be with you. So they ask John to ask him. You see John was always along side of Jesus, and Jesus always was talking to John, he was a kid. Jesus talked to John, about everything, that is why The Gospel of John is not a "Synoptic" Gospel. It present Jesus as the Son of GOD. That John saw and heard Jesus prayers and conversations and Jesus telling John about His Father. That others did not hear. Like A son talking about his father to his friend all the time. Just in conversation.
Jesus had 2 sisters and 3 brothers and He told His Mother to go live with John and told John behold your Mother and from that time on Jesus mother lived with John. he knew John, John was always by His side, and He had a special Love for John. he told John alot about things to come.

It was over 50 years after Jesus had die and went to Heaven before "John" wrote His Gospel, and There was no "Printing press" or paper!
I will let your mind "Ponder" on those things. but you most keep all of these things in mind as you look into "Holy Scripture" There was no such thing as a "New Testament" Bible. for a long, long , long, time. but a whole lot of "Letters"! A whole lot of "TD JAKES, JOE Osteens, Rev. Moons, ...etc

You mention about bringing "Glory to God". and our testimonies.
You must be very careful what it means to bring "Glory to GOD"!
The world cannot understand what that means. They have a worlds view of what it means to bring Glory to something and a lot of "christians" also have a worlds view of what it means to Glorify GOD, bringing Glory to GOD.
American Standard Version
"And he said unto them, Ye are they that justify yourselves in the sight of men; but God knoweth your hearts: for that which is exalted among men is an abomination in the sight of God.

Example:
Jesus Glorified GOD the Father by dying a 'Violent and Horrified" death. Not by Just dying, He GLorified GOD , by the Type of Death. GOD got the GLory. He was Glorified, The Father. and Jesus Glorified the FATHER by Obeying His Command.

We Glorify GOD by obeying HIS commands and denying ourselves. In the eyes of The World and Our Families, we are not looked upon Favorably. Our examples and lifestyles as a Child of GOD, is to not love this world and the things that are in it. The reason why we can is because we Have The "SPIRIT of The Living GOD" living in us, we have "The Advocate, The Paraclete" always in us and that is the only way, we can live in Christ in this world. They cannot live this type of life or understand it and to them it is a dull and foolish life. Because they have not the Power or Understanding The Motivation, to live a "suffering lifestyle" of denying ones self.

To the outsider There is nothing attractive of The Lifestyle of a "True Child of The Living GOD" nothing whatsoever. To your unregenerate wife, your unregenerate Husband, Your Unregenerated child, your unregenrated neighbor, mother, father, cousin, uncle, aunt, "Men love darkness rather than Light" GOD said it. And God cannot lie! we just don't believe it!

(Luke 12)ESV
49“I came to cast fire on the earth, and would that it were already kindled! 50I have a baptism to be baptized with, and how great is my distress until it is accomplished! 51Do you think that I have come to give peace on earth? No, I tell you, but rather division. 52For from now on in one house there will be five divided, three against two and two against three. 53They will be divided, father against son and son against father, mother against daughter and daughter against mother, mother-in-law against her daughter-in-law and daughter-in-law against mother-in-law.”

Even Jesus Brothers and sisters, did not like Him, all 5 of them when he was growing up and He didn't even trust Them to take care of His own Mother, when He went to Heaven!

Glorifying God before people is not what people thinks it means. Pharoah King of Egypt Glorify GOD by being Drown in The RED SEA! GOD is Glorified in HimSELF! That is why on the Coronation Day we will be the express "Glory Of GOD" we cannot express the Glory of GOD, GOD will express HIS GLORY!

Douay-Rheims Bible
"The man indeed ought not to cover his head, because he is the image AND GLORY of God; but the woman is the glory of the man".

Man is something else, no matter what , Man always want to take some credit away from GOD and add his 2 cents in! LOL! even that adds to the pot of Grace of The Glory of GOD!.

So let me tell you, "Do not be deceived" and Let No one deceived you! The world do not like you! They Love one another! "Night does not like DAY", Sarah and HAGAR, JACOB and Esau, Isaac and Ishmael, Demons and Angels, Saints and Sinners. Is in the Bible for a reason! Saints marrying Sinners, ANGELS Marrying Demons, Child of the Flesh marrying Child of The Spirit. "Sons Of GOD" marrying DAughters of demons" sons of devils marrying daughters of GOD! and both going to the same Church, and both are par-takers of the same "Lord's Table" and singing out of the same "Hymn Book" and quoting the same "Responsive Readings"! In the name of Jesus. And Claiming in the name of Jesus it is alright! And having Babies, and training them in a way they should grow- up! "The Blind leading the Blind" {1st take that Beam out of your own eye, you might be able to take that speck out of anothers eye SEEing Clearly how to do so"

Now think not, I am not preaching to my myself, because if I don't, it will never get Preach! So, I am preaching to myself! and If the shoes don't fit, don't you wear it! But Make sure, you have a "Shoe Spoon" and "Thin Socks" on! AND LET NOT THE SUN GO DOWN ON Your Angry!

And may The peace of GOD be with you!

Obey God then you will Glorify, God you do not glorify GOD by marrying a "Unregenerated Christian"! You do not Glorify God by dating a "unregenerated Christian", You Glorify God By not eating and fellowship with Adulterers, "Fornicator", Liars, Gossipers, Slanderes, and etc....

Loyal
I think the frustration many believers have is from the Antichrist Papal takeover of Christendom Doctrinally. The following doctrines we take for granted that are directly related to the Papal Antichrist (The Protestant historic view) are Free Will = salvation by works. And Dispensationalism beginning in the 1800s. This doctrine came from an old heresy brought to life by the Jesuits to deceive Protestants. Taking their eyes away from the Papacy and directing them towards a different Antichrist placed well into the future. It also comes from Pentecostalism that like the Papacy, uses human originated false words to supplant scripture.

Few understand this, but it's possibly the strong delusion God sends on those who did not receive a love of the truth in the end times.
Hi @Dave L.

With respect, your statements regarding the Roman Catholic Church, free will and dispensationalism, are not true.

Within the love of Christ our Saviour,
Our risen and glorified
Saviour, Lord and Head.
Chris

Hi @Dave L.

With respect, your statements regarding the Roman Catholic Church, free will and dispensationalism, are not true.

Within the love of Christ our Saviour,
Our risen and glorified
Saviour, Lord and Head.
Chris
Here's where you are wrong in all that you say.

1. In 431 Augustine proved free will was wrong at the Council of Ephesus after prolonged debate. The biblical doctrine of Total Depravity will not allow for free will. If you think your will is free, you deny scripture and claim you are not as sinful as scripture does. That is, you are not totally depraved if you can choose righteousness apart from the New Birth. The Catholic church departed from this basing their entire salvation by works scheme on free will. Luther and the Reformers refuted their position. The Antichrist still remains seated in the temple of God, the Church, through free will salvation by works.

2. The Jesuits brought forth an ancient heresy that became Dispensationalism. They meant to deceive protestants from thinking the Papacy is Antichrist. So virtually all Dispensationalist churches remain under the control of the Antichrist.

3. Pentecostals, like the Catholics, trust in human words replacing scripture with them.

If you would like to see a formal rebuttal of the above points, we can discuss it one at a time.

Also, you can google each point and see the details.

Loyal
Here's where you are wrong in all that you say.

1. In 431 Augustine proved free will was wrong at the Council of Ephesus after prolonged debate. The biblical doctrine of Total Depravity will not allow for free will. If you think your will is free, you deny scripture and claim you are not as sinful as scripture does. That is, you are not totally depraved if you can choose righteousness apart from the New Birth. The Catholic church departed from this basing their entire salvation by works scheme on free will. Luther and the Reformers refuted their position. The Antichrist still remains seated in the temple of God, the Church, through free will salvation by works.

2. The Jesuits brought forth an ancient heresy that became Dispensationalism. They meant to deceive protestants from thinking the Papacy is Antichrist. So virtually all Dispensationalist churches remain under the control of the Antichrist.

3. Pentecostals, like the Catholics, trust in human words replacing scripture with them.

If you would like to see a formal rebuttal of the above points, we can discuss it one at a time.

Also, you can google each point and see the details.
Hello @Dave L.

1) I believe we differ in regard to our understanding regarding the term 'Free Will'. I believe it to mean that man has the freedom to choose whether to believe on the Lord Jesus Christ or not, Usually the argument I see in regard to Free Will is with reference to 'Free Will' versus 'Election'.
.2) Jesuits were not responsible for the emergence of dispensationalism,
3) I do not know the Pentecostal or Catholic attitude towards Scripture,but prefer to concentrate on what is written in it, rather than what is thought concerning it by others.

* I don't think discussing it further will serve any purpose really, Dave, but thank you for offering to do so.

Thank you
In Christ Jesus
Chris

Hello @Dave L.

1) I believe we differ in regard to our understanding regarding the term 'Free Will'. I believe it to mean that man has the freedom to choose whether to believe on the Lord Jesus Christ or not, Usually the argument I see in regard to Free Will is with reference to 'Free Will' versus 'Election'.
.2) Jesuits were not responsible for the emergence of dispensationalism,
3) I do not know the Pentecostal or Catholic attitude towards Scripture,but prefer to concentrate on what is written in it, rather than what is thought concerning it by others.

* I don't think discussing it further will serve any purpose really, Dave, but thank you for offering to do so.

Thank you
In Christ Jesus
Chris
This is not true. Unless first saved (born again) people cannot discern the true Christ. They always choose an idol. The flesh cannot discern spiritual truth.

But the natural man does not receive the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; nor can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned. (1 Cor. 2:14)

…the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees Him nor knows Him; but you know Him, for He dwells with you and will be in you. (John 14:17)

“And she will bring forth a Son, and you shall call His name JESUS, for He will save His people from their sins.” (Matt. 1:21)
--------------------
The Jesuit Origins of Futurism

“The “Futurist School” interprets the language of the Apocalypse “literally,” except such symbols as are named as such, and holds that the whole of the Book, from the end of the third chapter, is yet “future” and unfulfilled, and that the greater part of the Book, from the beginning of chapter six to the end of chapter nineteen, describes what shall come to pass during the last week of “Daniel's Seventy Weeks.” This view, while it dates in modern times only from the close of the Sixteenth Century, is really the most ancient of the three. It was held in many of its prominent features by the primitive Fathers of the Church, and is one of the early interpretations of scripture truth that sunk into oblivion with the growth of Papacy, and that has been restored to the Church in these last times. In its present form it may be said to have originated at the end of the Sixteenth Century, with the Jesuit Ribera, who, actuated by the same motive as the Jesuit Alcazar, sought to rid the Papacy of the stigma of being called the “Antichrist,” and so referred the prophecies of the Apocalypse to the distant future. This view was accepted by the Roman Catholic Church and was for a long time confined to it, but, strange to say, it has wonderfully revived since the beginning of the Nineteenth Century, and that among Protestants. It is the most largely accepted of the three views. It has been charged with ignoring the Papal and Mohammedan systems, but this is far from the truth, for it looks upon them as fore shadowed in the scriptures, and sees in them the “Type” of those great “Anti-Types” yet future, the “Beast” and the “False Prophet.” The “Futurist” interpretation of scripture is the one employed in this book.” Dispensational Truth; pg. 5 Clarence Larkin
----------
According to Curtis Edwards, Pagan Pentecostalism: Its Roots: Sex, Sin & Slavery, Voodoo was the religion of African slaves. And even before slavery they would voodoo any religion they took part in. They had voodoo Catholicism for the main part.

The after coming to Haitian and American shores, they voodooed whatever religion they encountered. Voodoo Methodism and voodoo Baptist churches, were common in Louisiana.

Wm. Seymour tried to voodoo the Church of God (Anderson) but got expelled. Shortly thereafter, he voodooed his Wesley Methodism at Azusa street in Los Angeles. He thought voodoo tongues were the same as Bible tongues. This became the Assemblies of God denomination with the Oneness United Pentecostal Church splitting off from them over their antitrinitarian views.

Curtis Edwards

Edwards, Curtis. Pagan Pentecostalism: Its Roots: Sex, Sin & Slavery . Kindle Edition.

Also Speaking in Tongues: Glossalalia and Stress Reduction

Religious affiliation and psychiatric disorder among Protestant baby boomers - PubMed

Loyal
Thank you, @Dave L.,

My main concern is with the Word of God itself, for it is my spiritual food and drink. I do not belong to a denomination, so have no reason to question them. Each individual is responsible for searching the Scriptures and discovering it's truths, but I do believe that it is the entrance of God's word that brings light, and that faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word of God.

As a child of 12 years, I heard the gospel of God concerning His Son the Lord Jesus Christ, and believed it. I recognised that I was a sinner in need of salvation, and heard and believed that God had provided a Saviour, in the person of the Lord Jesus Christ, His only begotten Son, Who died in my place, bearing my sins' penalty upon Himself, He then rose from the grave, and thereby made it possible for me to have the hope of eternal life in Him. It was the entry of God's word that brought light to me, and faith in the Lord Jesus Christ , so I believe that the darkest of sinners who truly believes, that moment from Jesus a pardon receives.

Thank you, again,
In Christ Jesus
Chris

Thank you, @Dave L.,

My main concern is with the Word of God itself, for it is my spiritual food and drink. I do not belong to a denomination, so have no reason to question them. Each individual is responsible for searching the Scriptures and discovering it's truths, but I do believe that it is the entrance of God's word that brings light, and that faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word of God.

As a child of 12 years, I heard the gospel of God concerning His Son the Lord Jesus Christ, and believed it. I recognised that I was a sinner in need of salvation, and heard and believed that God had provided a Saviour, in the person of the Lord Jesus Christ, His only begotten Son, Who died in my place, bearing my sins' penalty upon Himself, He then rose from the grave, and thereby made it possible for me to have the hope of eternal life in Him. It was the entry of God's word that brought light to me, and faith in the Lord Jesus Christ , so I believe that the darkest of sinners who truly believes, that moment from Jesus a pardon receives.

Thank you, again,
In Christ Jesus
Chris

This is fine, but there are false doctrines (lies) you might believe and teach unless you study scripture and trace the source of your beliefs. God sends strong delusion to those who do not have a love for the truth. How do you know what you believe is true when there are three separate claims to having the truth about salvation in churches today? Were the Bereans right to question their teachers and search the scriptures for themselves?

Loyal
This is fine, but there are false doctrines (lies) you might believe and teach unless you study scripture and trace the source of your beliefs. God sends strong delusion to those who do not have a love for the truth. How do you know what you believe is true when there are three separate claims to having the truth about salvation in churches today? Were the Bereans right to question their teachers and search the scriptures for themselves?
Hi @Dave L,

I believe God's word, both written and Living.

Thank you
In Christ Jesus
Chris

Hi @Dave L,

I believe God's word, both written and Living.

Thank you
In Christ Jesus
Chris
Jehovah's Witnesses and such say the same. Are you linked to the Ecumenical Creeds in your beliefs? The historic church identifies all who are not linked as heretics. Any Evangelical book on the Cults will verify this.

Loyal
Jehovah's Witnesses and such say the same. Are you linked to the Ecumenical Creeds in your beliefs? The historic church identifies all who are not linked as heretics. Any Evangelical book on the Cults will verify this.
Hello @Dave L,

No, I am not linked to the Ecumenical Creeds, or to any organisation. Are you, Dave?

Thank you
In Christ Jesus
Chris

Hello @Dave L,

No, I am not linked to the Ecumenical Creeds, or to any organisation. Are you, Dave?

Thank you
In Christ Jesus
Chris
If any do not agree with the Ecumenical Creeds, they are considered heretics by all historic Churches. Have you ever read them?

Loyal
If any do not agree with the Ecumenical Creeds, they are considered heretics by all historic Churches. Have you ever read them?
Hello @Dave L,

I have read the Nicene Creed, and find nothing within it that I can object to.

We believe in one God,
the Father, the Almighty,
Maker of heaven and earth,
of all that is, seen and unseen.

We believe in one Lord, Jesus Christ,
the only Son of God,
eternally begotten of the Father,
God from God, Light from Light,
true God from true God,
begotten, not made,
of one Being with the Father.
Through him all things were made.

For us and for our salvation
He came down from heaven:
by the power of the Holy Spirit
He became incarnate from the Virgin Mary,
and was made man.

For our sake He was crucified under Pontius Pilate;
He suffered death and was buried.
On the third day He rose again
in accordance with the Scriptures;
He ascended into heaven
and is seated at the right hand of the Father.

He will come again in glory to judge the living and the dead,
and His kingdom will have no end.

We believe in the Holy Spirit, the Lord, the giver of life,
Who proceeds from the Father and the Son.
With the Father and the Son He is worshiped and glorified.
He has spoken through the Prophets.
We believe in one holy catholic and apostolic Church.
We acknowledge one baptism for the forgiveness of sins.
We look for the resurrection of the dead,
and the life of the world to come.
Amen.

Thank you
In Christ Jesus
Chris

Hello @Dave L,

I have read the Nicene Creed, and find nothing within it that I can object to.

We believe in one God,
the Father, the Almighty,
Maker of heaven and earth,
of all that is, seen and unseen.

We believe in one Lord, Jesus Christ,
the only Son of God,
eternally begotten of the Father,
God from God, Light from Light,
true God from true God,
begotten, not made,
of one Being with the Father.
Through him all things were made.

For us and for our salvation
He came down from heaven:
by the power of the Holy Spirit
He became incarnate from the Virgin Mary,
and was made man.

For our sake He was crucified under Pontius Pilate;
He suffered death and was buried.
On the third day He rose again
in accordance with the Scriptures;
He ascended into heaven
and is seated at the right hand of the Father.

He will come again in glory to judge the living and the dead,
and His kingdom will have no end.

We believe in the Holy Spirit, the Lord, the giver of life,
Who proceeds from the Father and the Son.
With the Father and the Son He is worshiped and glorified.
He has spoken through the Prophets.
We believe in one holy catholic and apostolic Church.
We acknowledge one baptism for the forgiveness of sins.
We look for the resurrection of the dead,
and the life of the world to come.
Amen.

Thank you
In Christ Jesus
Chris
There are several of these creeds. The symbol of Chalcedon explains Christ in precise detail according to scripture. I've had forum moderators side with the Nestorian heresy, the heresy the symbol refutes, and penalize me for agreeing with the symbol, the accepted historic church position!. A creed they claim to support! These creeds are vital to understanding the truth yet many hold heretical views when confronted by them.

Loyal
Hello again, @Dave L,

This is what I believe:-

'As ye have therefore received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk ye in Him:
.. Rooted and built up in Him,
.... and stablished in the faith, as ye have been taught,
...... abounding therein with thanksgiving.
Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit,
.. after the tradition of men,
.... after the rudiments of the world,
...... and not after Christ.
For in Him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.
And ye are complete in Him,
Which is the head of all principality and power:

In Whom also ye are circumcised
.. with the circumcision made without hands,
.... in putting off the body of the sins of the flesh
...... by the circumcision of Christ: (His death)
........ Buried with Him in baptism,
.......... wherein also ye are risen with Him
............ through the faith of the operation of God,
.............. Who hath raised Him from the dead.
................ And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh,
.................. hath He quickened together with Him,
.................... having forgiven you all trespasses;
Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us,
which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to His cross;
And having spoiled principalities and powers,
He made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it.'
(Col 2:6-15)

And:-

' I therefore, the prisoner of the Lord,
beseech you that ye walk worthy of the vocation wherewith ye are called,
With all lowliness and meekness, with longsuffering, forbearing one another in love;
Endeavouring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace.
There is :-
.. one body, and
.... one Spirit, even as ye are called in
...... one hope of your calling;
........ one Lord,
.......... one faith,
............ one baptism,
.............. one God and Father of all,
Who is above all, and through all, and in you all.
But unto every one of us is given grace
according to the measure of the gift of Christ.'
(Eph 4:1-7)

Praise God!

Thank you
In Christ Jesus
Chris

Last edited:
Loyal
There are several of these creeds. The symbol of Chalcedon explains Christ in precise detail according to scripture. I've had forum moderators side with the Nestorian heresy, the heresy the symbol refutes, and penalize me for agreeing with the symbol, the accepted historic church position!. A creed they claim to support! These creeds are vital to understanding the truth yet many hold heretical views when confronted by them.
Hello @Dave L.

I don't understand. What 'symbol' are you referring to, and what heresy does it refute?

Thank you
In Christ Jesus
Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.