• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

I cannot believe what is happening throughout the world main line Churches are openly denying The Person and the Deity of Christ.

Loyal
If had not heard this with my own ears, how leadership is denying The Supremacy of Christ and many are even denying their "church covenants" they are denying the Virgin Birth, and The Authority of "Holy Scripture" and that the Bible is full of errors, And Jesus is not GOD in the flesh, Atheist are being elected as Pastors, and head of Seminaries across the USA and the world. these people are being voted in into these positions by the Body of Believes in the assemblies they are a part of. it use to be secretly but now open rebellion against the truth, and i do believe GOD is sending out strong delusions and not to the people of The WORLD they are not interested in GOD or the church or what you believe.

Well, just wait and see what happens.
I know this have been happening for a good while now, even years, But now, it has become the norm. as long as they have a degree in "Religion" or "Religious Studies". For years i know and a known fact in Seminaries and Universities in the "Religion" department of Religious studies the instructors are known to try to convince that God does not exists. And explain The Deity away. And that is old school. Many go to school to teach and upend and convince God does not exist and other Go for just a career to make easy money. But now it has become a total different picture enough that i am aware, big time and I will start learning to curb my lip. I will start to begin to be more careful about sharing my faith in God, These are getting to be strange times. The enemy is more than a human being a human is a HOST. :eyes: Get in your word, and he will do everything he can to deter you from it.

Be careful, you do your remember What happen to "Peter", Paul, Stephens, Andrew, James, John, Philip, Bartholomew, Matthew, Thomas, James son of Alphaeus, Simon who was called the Zealot, Judas son of James,:eyes: And what is happening to a lot of Christians right now across the whole world.
the word says; in essence
"You will betray one another" and he is not talking about the world.

"Then they will deliver you over to be persecuted and killed, and you will be hated by all nations because of My name. At that time many will fall away and will betray and hate one another, ..and many false prophets will arise and mislead many.…" many, many, many, many:eyes: these are church people people of the world are not going to waste their time on religion.

I can feel hate coming from a lot christians and i don't mean harsh words coming from them, for that is nothing. I can feel" heated Hated" coming from christians, filled with venom. the type of venom, you can not see this with eyes or hear with ears. The secret that is hidden in the heart. And they do not have to say anything and if they do, for if they do speak it is only going to be good things with nice words of comfort and good counsel. But GOD will not Have us ignorant of their devices.

watch yourself. keep alert. You better know your Old Testament.:eyes:

Loyal
Can you name the mainline denomination that has openly denied the person and deity of Christ. Thanks.

Loyal
I don't want to point out my brothers and sister in christ, in a personally way. In whom i love in a special way,:pensive:

Loyal
The title of the thread doesn't mention individuals but denominations. Which ones are denying Christ?
I will not scandalous my brothers and sisters who are members of The denominations of this world, and let that statement be recorded in Heavens "Halls of Justice" for i am being reminded of Our "Covenant Relationship" unto OUR GOD! :pensive: Although they are not familiar with it, I am.:pensive: And my "Apostasy" only go's so far. For, I am, only expressing my disappointment, in their openest in such broadest expression and collective as a expression of christian love. And i know i am always in The class of The FEW! and always has been. I walk alone.:pensive: "Athanasius" oh yes he got it right.:pensive:

I think it is plain to see, if not it will "Come to Light" just as it always have been! Everything comes to LIGHT.:pensive:

Loyal
Then you shoudn't have started writing about it.
Well, i shouldn't have married my wife, So I could go down the list of my "Shouldn't"'s, but the list is Long. And I am not lying,:sob: And i am getting older by the Day, And i am quite sure, my "Shouldn't's" will not come to a end yet.

And I thank you for reminding of My [pernicious} ways. "I repent" forgive me.:pensive: and please, the day is still young.

Active
I can feel hate coming from a lot christians and i don't mean harsh words coming from them, for that is nothing. I can feel" heated Hated" coming from christians, filled with venom. the type of venom, you can not see this with eyes or hear with ears. The secret that is hidden in the heart. And they do not have to say anything and if they do, for if they do speak it is only going to be good things with nice words of comfort and good counsel. But GOD will not Have us ignorant of their devices.

Not a salvation issue more of. . How can we hear what the Holy Spirit says to the churches as sects /denominations. . as he gives us ears (his understanding) ?

What are the devises that show they are ignorant?

God is the Spirit of Truth. He remains without mother or father, without descent, without beginning of days or end of Spirit life. He not a corrupted dying man as us .He dwelt in the Son of man Jesus who delighted to do the will of the unseen Holy Father .

Neither is there any infallible fleshly umpire called a daysman sent to umpire between the things seen the temporal and the unseen faith the eternal .

Job 9: 32 For he is not a man, as I am, that I should answer him, and we should come together in judgment. Neither is there any daysman betwixt us, that might lay his hand upon us both.

Job 33:12 Behold, in this thou art not just: I will answer thee, that God is greater than man

God is greater than the conscience of corrupted mankind . His word is law as truth it pricks our conscience in a hope of tuning to Him

1 John 3:19-21 King James Version1 And hereby we know that we are of the truth, and shall assure our hearts before him.
For if our heart condemn us, God is greater than our heart, and knoweth all things. Beloved, if our heart condemn us not, then have we confidence toward God.