• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

"I believe in God..."

Active
I have been having a tough time with this reply from others whenever I mention my faith in the one & only God.

It makes me want to jump up, clap my hands & yell "GREAT - SO does Satan GOOD FOR YOU!!!!"

It angers me when people don't take my God serious. I am made in his image but wow... I get angry when they take him lightly. Like he's some typical mom or dad that is a pushover.

LordKnows, I'm just like you. But one thing that helps me something is being addicted to Jesus and remembering that his light is constantly shining through us at moment we started believing him and nothing can separate us from his love

I have been having a tough time with this reply from others whenever I mention my faith in the one & only God.

It makes me want to jump up, clap my hands & yell "GREAT - SO does Satan GOOD FOR YOU!!!!"

It angers me when people don't take my God serious. I am made in his image but wow... I get angry when they take him lightly. Like he's some typical mom or dad that is a pushover.
You have no other father, now do you. I have absolute confidence that God (The father) can take care of himself (It self)

He doesn't need us fighting battles he's already won, take a chill pill and remember that God is.

Loyal
Anger is the answer only when it is God's answer. Compassion is the answer when it is God's answer. Jesus described these through his own life as man tempted in all ways as we are tempted.

When was Jesus angry? Perhaps here?

"And when he had made a scourge of small cords, he drove them all out of the temple, and the sheep, and the oxen; and poured out the changers' money, and overthrew the tables;

And said unto them that sold doves, Take these things hence; make not my Father's house an house of merchandise.

And his disciples remembered that it was written, The zeal of thine house hath eaten me up." John 2:15-17

When did Jesus show compassion? Perhaps here?

"Jesus wept. " John 11:35

You have no other father, now do you. I have absolute confidence that God (The father) can take care of himself (It self)

He doesn't need us fighting battles he's already won, take a chill pill and remember that God is.
What am I thinking? I'm better than this garbage.

What do you do/say when you get angry.