• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

I Am The Spirit of God

Loyal
There are time when we exhibit things like the fruit of the Spirit, but that doesn't make me the Spirit.
There are times when we are the example to the world that Jesus set for us to be, but that doesn't make us Jesus.
I don't think any of us can say we are always perfect, but the Spirit of God can. We may be perfect before God
through Jesus's blood, but we aren't perfect before each other. It's easier for Christians to see to see each other
the way God see's us, but we aren't always even capable of doing this.

So those times when we are thinking bad thoughts about someone, or grumbling about the government,or speeding
to work, or whatever.... those are the times we are NOT the Spirit of God to the body, or anyone else.

There are time when we exhibit things like the fruit of the Spirit, but that doesn't make me the Spirit.
There are times when we are the example to the world that Jesus set for us to be, but that doesn't make us Jesus.
I don't think any of us can say we are always perfect, but the Spirit of God can. We may be perfect before God
through Jesus's blood, but we aren't perfect before each other. It's easier for Christians to see to see each other
the way God see's us, but we aren't always even capable of doing this.

So those times when we are thinking bad thoughts about someone, or grumbling about the government,or speeding
to work, or whatever.... those are the times we are NOT the Spirit of God to the body, or anyone else.
The first question
I have in reply to this you have
stated on my thread is...

this your opinion or is it all true?

Loyal
Then I am the Spirit of God in Christ.

A Christian is a spiritual being living in Jesus Christ, but we are not the Spirit of God. If we were the Spirit of God then we would be God which we are not. We are not the Son of God, but we are the son's of God.

A Christian is a spiritual being living in Jesus Christ, but we are not the Spirit of God. If we were the Spirit of God then we would be God which we are not. We are not the Son of God, but we are the son's of God.
What are you in the body of Christ?

Loyal

If someone was talking about only me, it could be truly said that I am the son of God...Why? He adopted me...and....covenant blood is thicker than birth water. If that someone was talking of all of us it would be truly said...we are the sons of God. For the same reason

Active
1 Corinthians
Chapter 9

22 To the weak became I as weak,
that I might gain the weak:
I am made all things to all men,
that I might by all means save some.

This is supporting what I said. We are ambassadors. We go the extra ten miles to lead someone to the Lord. What part of this verse says we are '''the spirit of God''' in the body of Christ?

This is supporting what I said. We are ambassadors. We go the extra ten miles to lead someone to the Lord. What part of this verse says we are '''the spirit of God''' in the body of Christ?
You are not the Spirit of God in the body of Christ.
I never said anything about "we" you did.