• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

i want help i am 22 jobless
graduated but i having no skills & knowledge
cant talk properly
always live in fear
scared of everything
cant explain anything
feel like a retard
please help me

Staff Member
Greetings,

thank you for sharing this with us!

You seem good at communicating. I've been at it for decades more than you and still practicing, although the spell check function helps!

I am not all that good at offering help but i can try a little. First, do you mind if i ask if you know Jesus Christ? He is more than happy to send His Helper to you if will come to Him with your whole heart and mind and strength, even if it for you presently as you say it is... in fact, an honest appraisal is better than a false one because He knows us before we do ourselves. He has been such a wonderful blessing to me, and i have probably missed much of what he has done and how much He loves me, and with that, I KNOW that He loves you, too....
If He can love me (and i know He does) then He surely can love you.

Bless you ....><>

Active
Greetings,

thank you for sharing this with us!

You seem good at communicating. I've been at it for decades more than you and still practicing, although the spell check function helps!

I am not all that good at offering help but i can try a little. First, do you mind if i ask if you know Jesus Christ? He is more than happy to send His Helper to you if will come to Him with your whole heart and mind and strength, even if it for you presently as you say it is... in fact, an honest appraisal is better than a false one because He knows us before we do ourselves. He has been such a wonderful blessing to me, and i have probably missed much of what he has done and how much He loves me, and with that, I KNOW that He loves you, too....
If He can love me (and i know He does) then He surely can love you.

Bless you ....><>
There is such a thing as self-fulfilling prophecy. If you constantly believe in something, it will become reality in your mind, yet still only your imagination. Nonetheless, if all you do is knock yourself, you'll never see that you have worth and that God loves you. Apostle Paul exhorts us to think of "whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think on these things." Ephesians 4:8. Peace of God be with you, young one.

Loyal
cant talk properly
always live in fear
scared of everything
cant explain anything
feel like a retard
please help me
I only can give you what i have:pensive: And what i have is not much. I been on this journey, of following "Christ", hurt and been in pain ,on the inside and on the outside. and few times, I fell down on my knees and could not breathe, from the pain in my heart. from lies, cheats, and few times I had lost my Job, and everywhere I went they told me , I was "over qualified' and some employers even wanted me to to steal "software" from an important company and I refused. Many told me to "name it and Claim it" because what GOD had done for them. But i knew better. He was breaking me, molding me in suffering and pain. And those i thought was friends and my brother and sisters in Christ! I found them false. It began, my pain and my true walk after being "Born from Above" in 1977, Then, The "Sonship" began in 1979, No more toys, no more Lap Sitting on my Father's lap, And when I cried, His reply: "what are you crying for"! You are my Child, you are my son. and I am GOD! Whether you hungry or Full, whether you are weak or strong, Is He your Father? If He is, He knows, what He is Doing, and HE is, all you need.:pensive: Now I have given you all I can give you, I have no more.:pensive:

cant talk properly
always live in fear
scared of everything
cant explain anything
feel like a retard
please help me
Ya Moses couldnt speak well either and God used him to free His people from Egypt and lead them. You're not a retard. Many people that live in fear, live there because they have been taught to fear and live in it. Sadly many people will stay living in that fear. But you dont have to. God states 365 times in the Bible not to fear. That is one verse per day to read and meditate on.

It is also never to late to start learning new skills that are good. There are many people will to help teach you. Jobs are plentiful and may need to start at a not so welcoming level, but you can move up and forward. God wants us to have knowledge and he gives it to us when we ask him in faith.

Active
cant talk properly
always live in fear
scared of everything
cant explain anything
feel like a retard
please help me
Love yourself.
All that self condemnation in your list. Sad.

Why not make a longer list? One that names your good, great, fantastic, qualities.

Like for instance, humility. Which you demonstrate in your OP and before a board full of strangers. You listed your vulnerable characteristics.

Now list your other strengths. I'll start where you lead off.
Humility.....

If nothing comes immediately to mind maybe try this.
Look in a mirror. Or, as a friend shared was his choice in this exercise, stand naked before a full length mirror.

There you are. God's gift. :) Every person born is created in God's image and likeness and for his divine purpose.

Think more of yourself. That exercise allows you to see the you that you are intimately aquatinted with living in that body the way God see's you.

Because his word tells us, all that exists is of and from God.

And God knows you are more than flesh and bone.
The divine example Emmanuel (God with us), the Christ, lived that message, that truth.

When the Romans crucified him as they had done to countless others, he appeared to onlookers to have died. Just as they'd witnessed of those countless others.

Then, after three days in the tomb he walked free of death. And resumed his ministry for the next 40 days.

Jesus, Emmanuel, The Christ, preached salvation from the illusion of this flesh and material world through the gifts of faith and Salvation, by the free irrevocable grace of God.

You are created of and from the greatest power and creative eternal source of all that exists.
You're a miracle.

Live blessed.

God See's you.

And you are dearly loved.
Now, appreciate that and love yourself. Because you are lovable. (Hugs)
:)

Loyal
You have been called to deny yourself and suffer and take up your cross and follow Jesus. Present your body a Living Sacrifice which is your reasonable service.
(Matthew 16:24)BSB
But Jesus turned and said to Peter, “Get behind Me, Satan! You are a stumbling block to Me. For you do not have in mind the things of God, but the things of men.” 24Then Jesus told His disciples, “If anyone wants to come after Me, he must deny himself and take up his cross and follow Me. 25For whoever wants to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for My sake will find it.…

God did not call you to be Happy,
HE called you to be faithful, He called you to take up your cross and follow Him, the "Via Dolorosa" He called you to deny yourself.

Pick up The BOOK and Read it and stop reading "pop Verses" and read the BOOK! The Bible is not a Prescription Tablet. 1st. it is one BOOK, read the BOOK, Then it is also a BOOK of other BOOKS in a Collected of BOOKS Beginning with "GENESIS" [BEGINNING] to REVELATION], The UNVEILING OF JESUS CHRIST! "the alpha & the omega". you cannot understand the old testament unitl you have read the old testament clear into the new testament. the old testament reveals the new the new reveals the old. and THE depth goes deeper and the width goes wider and the length grows longer and the finite stops and the Infinite is reveal as seem fit by GOD.

Just read the book, beginning from the front to the back, with a "reliable dictionary" and skip no words and kick every body else to the curb! a Good and reliable Bible translation. Not a easy one. a good and reliable Translation. And tell everybody else to shut up!

Active
cant talk properly
always live in fear
scared of everything
cant explain anything
feel like a retard
please help me
I am so sorry. Do remember you are as important as anyone. You have great value, the Lord God loves you. It is His love that counts.
Try helping others, perhaps volunteer work, it will help you feel much better and make friends.
I hope you find your way, do pray and Lord Jesus will hear you.