• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

I am crucified with Christ

I am crucified with Christ

Christ came that we may have life and have it more abundantly. When we say we are crucified with Christ it simply means that because of my sin He was nailed on the cross and all that I could ever do is already paid for. He who knew no sin became sin for us that we may become the righteousness of God. Romans 5:7-8 says “Very rarely will anyone die for a righteous man, though for a good man someone might possibly dare to die. But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.”

Galatians 2:20
I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me (KJV).

2 Corinthian 4:10-11
We always carry around in our body the death of Jesus, so that the life of Jesus may also be revealed in our body. For we who are alive are always being given over to death for Jesus' sake, so that his life may be revealed in our mortal body. (NIV).

2 Corinthians 5:17
Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new (KJV).

"Favour is deceitful, and beauty is vain: but a woman that feareth the LORD, she shall be praised (Proverbs 31:30)."

cross and me

As you said we are crucified with Christ. But in this world, every one needs prosperity. But we are chosen not only to believe in Him but also to suffer for Him. Let us all pray that Christ should give us the grace to be as holy as He is.