• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

I am actually planning to quit christianity or give up on your God so that I can live a peaceful life But i still need some suggestion

If God really loved me why did he allow evil people to torment me?why did he not protect me?why did he allow those evil people to hurt me?

Read the Psalms to see how others have faced affliction and brought their cause to God.
I read the whole bible 2 times..WHY Did God allow me to be tormented very badly? if he says he will save me?i am sorry I am in hurt extremely ..no one can save me ..I am planning to become an agnostic atheist for lifetime ..My life will be at peace once if I leave the myth called God ..

Loyal
Well if you believe that God is no more than a myth it makes sense not to centre your life on God.

You may find that atheism or agnosticism don't provide you with a peaceful life.

If you want to think through which path to take, a good way to do that is to read the thoughts, prayers and experiences of others. That's why the Psalms is a good place to start.

If you became an atheist or agnostic He would still love you anyway. He would probably just bless your socks off later on in your life and you would end up giving Him a spiritual cuddle and coming back.

It would be a bumpy ride without Him for a bit though as He is God and He controls the universe. What I mean is that we depend on Him.

Dont you need Him in the isolation of lockdown?

Shalom

If you became an atheist or agnostic He would still love you anyway. He would probably just bless your socks off later on in your life and you would end up giving Him a spiritual cuddle and coming back.

It would be a bumpy ride without Him for a bit though as He is God and He controls the universe. What I mean is that we depend on Him.

Dont you need Him in the isolation of lockdown?

Shalom
well dont mistake me brother if your God cannot protect me in times of trouble and save me from evil people I dont want HIS fake love ..Thank u ..I dont have any hatred for christians ever

Loyal
If God really loved me why did he allow evil people to torment me?why did he not protect me?why did he allow those evil people to hurt me?
Because if God gave those evil people the punishment they deserve when we see that evil, they would not have as much of a chance of turning away from their sins, repenting of the evil deeds they do. If God gave us the punishment we deserved before we repented and followed Him, then heaven wouldnt have any humans there probably. Surely there was a time in your life that you had done wrong, and I mean breaking "any" commandment, and I know there is a big difference between wishing someone is dead, and murdering them, but not really in God's eyes. We normally can only see through human eyes, but if you live long enough and become wise enough, you can see more from God's perspective.

Because if God gave those evil people the punishment they deserve when we see that evil, they would not have as much of a chance of turning away from their sins, repenting of the evil deeds they do. If God gave us the punishment we deserved before we repented and followed Him, then heaven wouldnt have any humans there probably. Surely there was a time in your life that you had done wrong, and I mean breaking "any" commandment, and I know there is a big difference between wishing someone is dead, and murdering them, but not really in God's eyes. We normally can only see through human eyes, but if you live long enough and become wise enough, you can see more from God's perspective.
Brother NONE is good..Yes I too was a sinner ..But I NEVER sinned against anyone and NOT NOT harmed anyone ..But these people are still evil and sadist ..why did not God still punish them..I have repented but these people will NOT

Loyal
His punishment of mankind is twofold, some punishment while here on earth, but the main punishment will be after death. The punishment here on earth, we dont always see in the lives of others, because we arent with them all the time, or see into their twisted minds. But God does punish the people here on earth, but the punishment is usually not as severe as we would sometimes like, even when we do see it. But God only punishes lightly on earth, because He is giving people more chances to repent. Those, like you, who someone on this earth has punished severly, often either reject God or hate God. All I can tell you is that God did not hurt you. Someone on the earth did. God loved us all so much, that He gave us free will to choose to do right or wrong, and He can give you eternal life, which is not of this world of flesh, but He only gives eternal life to those who are not evil, and not evil by our standards, but by His standards. You can choose to live for this life or live for an eternal life, its up to you.

His punishment of mankind is twofold, some punishment while here on earth, but the main punishment will be after death. The punishment here on earth, we dont always see in the lives of others, because we arent with them all the time, or see into their twisted minds. But God does punish the people here on earth, but the punishment is usually not as severe as we would sometimes like, even when we do see it. But God only punishes lightly on earth, because He is giving people more chances to repent. Those, like you, who someone on this earth has punished severly, often either reject God or hate God. All I can tell you is that God did not hurt you. Someone on the earth did. God loved us all so much, that He gave us free will to choose to do right or wrong, and He can give you eternal life, which is not of this world of flesh, but He only gives eternal life to those who are not evil, and not evil by our standards, but by His standards. You can choose to live for this life or live for an eternal life, its up to you.
I did NOT say God did evil to me ..I am asking why and why God allowed such evil people in my life to torment me??I never harmed anyone that I reaped ..

Loyal
I did NOT say God did evil to me ..I am asking why and why God allowed such evil people in my life to torment me??I never harmed anyone that I reaped ..
Perhaps english is not your major language? Either that, or I wasnt clear enough. Read my post again slowly and let me know if you realize I already told you why.

Loyal
Because God would most likely have to kill those people to stop their tormenting of you, and He is not willing to kill them just yet, to give them more time to repent.

Because God would most likely have to kill those people to stop their tormenting of you, and He is not willing to kill them just yet, to give them more time to repent.
so why does NOT God stop such evil people EVER from coming into my life??why did NOT he stop ?

Loyal
He does not control us that way, we have free choice to live wherever we want, to move to wherever we want to, to abuse whoever we want to. God will often put someone in your life to help you endure bad situations, but He doesnt twists other peoples will against their own will.

He does not control us that way, we have free choice to live wherever we want, to move to wherever we want to, to abuse whoever we want to. God will often put someone in your life to help you endure bad situations, but He doesnt twists other peoples will against their own will.
so does not that mean all his promises which he gave in Bible are fake where he says "I will protect u" ...And I am sorry I do NOT want such a god who cannot protect his own people from evil people ...If I were God and Had something Bad happened to my children after a limited time I will definetely punish the one who harmed my child after giving that evil person enough chances ..But this God seeems to not have any power to do anything at all ..If I were God I wont allow such evil people to my children ..I am sorry I dont even wanna worship God hereafter

Loyal
Obviously God does not protect everyone here on earth from evil people, scripture is full of examples of decent people who are treated evilly by others. David was a good example. Read about him, do you know where to find his story?