• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

I am a new member. I am 50yrs old. Jesus is my Lord and Savior.

Staff Member
Greetings,

Post in Peace.
If you would like to also write your request for prayer in the Prayer forum, others might see it and want to join in praying, too. Prayer Request

Bless you ....><>

Staff Member
Welcome to Talk Jesus @Zola620

Always a joy to welcome another Sister in Christ Jesus to this online forum of Christian Believers!

With the Love of Christ Jesus.
YBIC
Nick
<><

Ah....A year before me!!!
And I am soooo blessed to say that my husband accepted Christ in 2016.
I’m not good with technology at all, so I’m still learning how to navigate through this forum. I apologize to all if I drop off in mid conversation or take a while to respond. I am very excited to be a member.

Active
And I am soooo blessed to say that my husband accepted Christ in 2016.
I’m not good with technology at all, so I’m still learning how to navigate through this forum. I apologize to all if I drop off in mid conversation or take a while to respond. I am very excited to be a member.
Well, welcome again and to the both of you. Be cautious, this is an open forum and different theologies abound so, remember what got you to this point and keep reading the Bible and allow God to you personally lead you into all truth and righteousness!