• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

I´m a new member looking for friends who love God

Im a Colombian chemical engineer and I work seelling products to the industry. Im a happy and easy going person. Im very smart and very passionate with the things I love to do. I love singing to God and serving, and my priority in life is God who is the first in my life, thats why I want to meet a guy who God is the first in his life. I met God 3 years ago and I have been christian evangelical, and I can feel the presence of God in my life, because of my obedience, because I gave to God my whole life and only him can act in my life. God comes to my life in the moment I more needed him. Since I met him I don't want to be apart from him. I cannot live without him and all I want in my life is to do his good and perfect will. I would love giving him my hands to serve him, and I can dream about carrying his word to all the nations to make people meet him. I love meeting people who God is first in his life. I love Happy and smart people who love serving to God. People who love their family and are very respectful. I really want to grow more, and I hope I can find that here.

Psalms 1:3 That person is like a tree planted by streams of water,which yields its fruit in season and whose leaf does not wither—whatever they do prospers.

My favorite verses: Psalms 51, Psalms 1, Proverbs 31, Deuteronomy 31:8, Joshua 1:5-8, Jeremiah 29:11,

Romans 12:2 Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.

Last edited by a moderator:
Staff Member
Welcome to Talk Jesus @juliethortigoza

It is always a joy to have another Sister in Christ Jesus join this Online Christian Community of believers.

Being from Columbia I realize that English might not be your first language. However, you have done an awesome work here in explaining yourself! Yes you are smart! Not for the words you have spoken in English, but rather for the knowledge they communicate in knowing the Lord Jesus Christ as your Savior and making God first in your life!

Very good and strong verses of scripture you have as your favorites! Continue to grow in Him and anyway we can help please let us know. You have many Brothers & Sisters in Christ Jesus who will do so as the Holy Spirit moves them to help you.

Once again be welcome Julieth!
En el numbre de Jesus, bienvenido! :)
Tu hermano en Cristo
C4E
<><

Heal me, O LORD, and I will be healed;Save me and I will be saved,For You are my praise. Jeremiah 17:14

Staff Member
Im a Colombian chemical engineer and I work seelling products to the industry. Im a happy and easy going person. Im very smart and very passionate with the things I love to do. I love singing to God and serving, and my priority in life is God who is the first in my life, thats why I want to meet a guy who God is the first in his life. I met God 3 years ago and I have been christian evangelical, and I can feel the presence of God in my life, because of my obedience, because I gave to God my whole life and only him can act in my life. God comes to my life in the moment I more needed him. Since I met him I don't want to be apart from him. I cannot live without him and all I want in my life is to do his good and perfect will. I would love giving him my hands to serve him, and I can dream about carrying his word to all the nations to make people meet him. I love meeting people who God is first in his life. I love Happy and smart people who love serving to God. People who love their family and are very respectful. I really want to grow more, and I hope I can find that here.

Psalms 1:3 That person is like a tree planted by streams of water,which yields its fruit in season and whose leaf does not wither—whatever they do prospers.

My favorite verses: Psalms 51, Psalms 1, Proverbs 31, Deuteronomy 31:8, Joshua 1:5-8, Jeremiah 29:11,

Romans 12:2 Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.

Greetings,

Bless you ....><>

Loyal
Welcome to the forum, Sister. Just keep on giving God all of the glory as you walk through natural life. He will be with you.

Welcome to Talk Jesus @juliethortigoza

It is always a joy to have another Sister in Christ Jesus join this Online Christian Community of believers.

Being from Columbia I realize that English might not be your first language. However, you have done an awesome work here in explaining yourself! Yes you are smart! Not for the words you have spoken in English, but rather for the knowledge they communicate in knowing the Lord Jesus Christ as your Savior and making God first in your life!

Very good and strong verses of scripture you have as your favorites! Continue to grow in Him and anyway we can help please let us know. You have many Brothers & Sisters in Christ Jesus who will do so as the Holy Spirit moves them to help you.

Once again be welcome Julieth!
En el numbre de Jesus, bienvenido! :)
Tu hermano en Cristo
C4E
<><

Heal me, O LORD, and I will be healed;Save me and I will be saved,For You are my praise. Jeremiah 17:14

Thnk u very much! I really aprecciate your words :)

Active

RJ

Well, a great testimony and you have come to a place, where many love God as well!
Welcome!