• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

hurting

I am hurting because my husband wants to get a divorce. But doesn't want to work it first. I don't know what to do. I need some help. I have put it in Gods hands. But I don't want to wait. I don't want to get a divorce. Someone help.

My sister I am so sorry to here that you are having such a hard time. I am praying for God's hand to be upon your situation. I can only recommend Pastoral counseling for you and your husband if he agrees and just you if he does not agree. Seek God first, He will give you wisdom and strength in your time of need.

hey. . .

i tried sending you a pm . . .that didnt work, I dont know if you really want to talk about all private details here in the forum, so im kinda confused what or what not to ask or say . . .

I feel with you, I believe your hurting and your desperate, its important for you not to be alone and have someone who listens to you in this time as well as your husband hopefully has someone to talk to considering his feelings towards you . . .

Maybe you write me a pm if you wanna talk further. . .all I can suggest is: Be secure in your Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. . .thats the only One you can trust in this whole world :love: