• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Humbly asking very urgent prayer for our family

God bless you for agreeing with us for God's will in our lives! We ask healing for our children, family reconciliation, to the glory of God and employment/lost lifelong, hard-earned retirement savings restored. We love the Lord. Amen

Active
I stand with you in agreement that our God shall supply all your needs through his riches in Glory
John 14:13 And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son.
Let the father be glorified through the son, in the restoration of your family.
Amen

I stand with you in agreement that our God shall supply all your needs through his riches in Glory
John 14:13 And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son.
Let the father be glorified through the son, in the restoration of your family.
Amen
Thank you so much for caring and praying. May God bless you richly for your care and intercession.

Staff Member
@lovemyfamily

I thank the Lord knowing that He is abundantly able to undertake all the needs for your dear family according to His most glorious will

For this cause I bow my knees unto the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ,
Of whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named,
That He would grant you, according to the riches of His glory, to be strengthened with might by His Spirit in the inner man;
That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love,
May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height;
And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.
Now unto Him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,
Unto Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen.

Ephesians 3:14-21

@lovemyfamily

I thank the Lord knowing that He is abundantly able to undertake all the needs for your dear family according to His most glorious will

For this cause I bow my knees unto the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ,
Of whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named,
That He would grant you, according to the riches of His glory, to be strengthened with might by His Spirit in the inner man;
That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love,
May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height;
And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.
Now unto Him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,
Unto Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen.

Ephesians 3:14-21
Oh, Amen! and thank you for this great encouragement. Praise God!

Staff Member
Greetings,

@lovemyfamily

How are you?
How is your family, your children?
How is your job situation and your lost funds?

Please write and tell us how you all are now.

Bless you ....><>