• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Howdy!!!!

Hi I am new here, I guess you knew that though, lol.

I was saved last Saturday and I had to tell a good friend of mine. I haven't seen her in a long time but I went to her work to tell her. She was so happy, and she talked me into signing up at Talk Jesus! Her name is Jennifer, I think her user name is TiaJenn4......

I hope this site is a wonderful as Jenn makes it out to be, I am sure it is!

thanks,
Vaneza

WOW,

Hello and welcome to Talk Jesus, Tia_Jenn is a great friend to have, and now you have all of us as well.....I would love to chat with you about your walk with Jesus. I hope to see you in chat.

God Bless you

Your Pastor T

howdy!!!!!!

VANEZA!!!!!!!!

I am so glad you decided to join TJ, I know you will love, I DO!!!!!!!!!!

You won't ever find another place on the net like this one..... it is so encouraging, loving, and friendly.

May God continue to bless you Vaneza as you begin you journey for him!!!

Love Ya'
Jenn :rose:

Administrator
Staff Member
Vaneza,

God bless you and congrats on your decision to accept Christ! Thank you for joining us and you will be happy here for sure!

hey Vaneza, God bless you greatly, You will love this site. It's so awesome, God is awesome. God bless you greatly
ur sis, Tanya

Registered Member
Jesus is Lord!

Welcome!

Your Sister in Christ,

Dr. Bon Vie

Last edited: