• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

How to Witness to a Muslim...Totally Awesome!!

Loyal
I would not take this as a model for evangelising muslims or a person of any other faith. Here are my reasons:

• In the encounter, the preacher has all the clever, witty lines. He has complete control of the conversation. Reality is not like that. Our evangelism should not depend on us being the smartest and best informed person in the conversation.
  • He takes a combative approach from the outset. Where is the human compassion? What if the man reading his Quran was in the airport because he was returning from a family funeral, or a painful court case? There appeared to be no room for the human element in the conversation.
  • On some points his arguments are just wrong. Allah is the Arabic name for God. Arabic-speaking Christians pray to Allah. No Muslim worships a moon god and they never have.
  • It does not pass Jesus' 'do unto others' test. If anyone spoke to me like that when I was minding my own business reading the Bible in an airport, I'd be horrified.

Compare this with the way Jesus reveals the Father in conversation. See the difference

Loyal
I would not take this as a model for evangelising muslims or a person of any other faith. Here are my reasons:

• In the encounter, the preacher has all the clever, witty lines. He has complete control of the conversation. Reality is not like that. Our evangelism should not depend on us being the smartest and best informed person in the conversation.
  • He takes a combative approach from the outset. Where is the human compassion? What if the man reading his Quran was in the airport because he was returning from a family funeral, or a painful court case? There appeared to be no room for the human element in the conversation.
  • On some points his arguments are just wrong. Allah is the Arabic name for God. Arabic-speaking Christians pray to Allah. No Muslim worships a moon god and they never have.
  • It does not pass Jesus' 'do unto others' test. If anyone spoke to me like that when I was minding my own business reading the Bible in an airport, I'd be horrified.

Compare this with the way Jesus reveals the Father in conversation. See the difference
In my experience, when a person comes on like that he does control the situation... He walked up to a man and challenged him...No big deal... He held control Not combative at all...Nicodemus came to Jesus in the night and asked one question...Jesus took control over the conversation with a bold statement...You must be born again! Jesus was not always meek and shy...Jesus always meets people where they are and we have to be available to work with Jesus under His leadership.....That was the way the Holy Spirit led him to speak to this man.....He was not following some generic recipe from a 'cook book' type of thing.

Loyal
My book don't start nothing it don't finish, my book is better then your book!! I love this guy

Administrator
Staff Member
I'm only halfway through the video and enjoying it brother. Thanks for sharing this. This guy is one fire and adamant to preach!

"My book don't start nothing it don't finish" Love it.

Loyal
I'm fully confident that all things will be accomplished according to God's word. But there is an element to the Bible that is a promise yet to be fulfulled. After all the closing words are:

The one who testifies to these things says, ‘Surely I am coming soon.’

Amen. Come, Lord Jesus!​