• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

How to witness (EVERYONE MUST READ)

There is an awesome way to witness to everyone. You don't tell them why they are wrong or that they are living in sin. That only puts them in a defense mode. What you need to do is to address their conscience. Way of the master. com taught me how to do this. This will address any religion and homosexuals and anyone else. Don't even mention their sin or religion.

First you ask if they think that they are a good person. They usualy say yes. Then ask them "can I ask you a few questions to see if that is true?" They of course say yes. Then ask "have you ever told a lie?" they usualy say yes. Then ask "what does that make you." Get them to say the word lier. They often say a bad person, just say "more specificly, if I told a lie what would you call me?" Then they say "Oh, a lier" say something like "There you go or good job", this Keeps the witnessing thing friendly yet very effective. If you have to you can even say "it starts with an L getting them to say the word lier. This way they are admiting that they are a sinner. Anyway, just calmly continue and ask "have you ever stolen anything? wait for their answer, say something like no matter what the value or age. They usualy say yes. Then you say "what does that make you." Have you ever took Gods name in vein? Wiat for answer then say That is called blasphamy." Have you ever lusted over another person? Wait for answer. Then say "That makes you an adulter at heart." Then say "by your own admition Bob "or whoever" you are a lieing, blasphemous, thief and an adulterer at heart. If you were to face God on judment day would you go to Heaven or Hell. If they say I don't believe in hell than say ok IF there is a hell would you go to Heaven or hell? If they say Hell you say doesn that concern you? Do you know what God did so you don't have to go to hell? If they still think that they are ok you say would a rightous judge let you go just because it has been a long time or just because you are a good person now? Anyway, you can fill in the blanks.

Another way is to just say that no sin is allowed into Heaven or else it would corupt it. In the old testament blood was shed from an animal to cover sins temporarily. Since we all have sinned. We need to have a blood sacrifice also to cover our sins. Jesus Christ did that for you already because He was the only perfect person that God would accept as a sacrifice. So when you are judged Jesus will say "ya I died for this guy or girl. My blood was sacrificed on their behalf." This can only happen if Jesus knows you. He can only know you if you let Him be part of your life and ask Him to forgive your sins. He stands between God and you on judgment day and God only sees the sacrifice that covered your sins if and only if you get to know Jesus now before you die. That way God will accept you because of the sacrifice that Jesus made on your behalf.

Amen brother. I have been posting about The Way of the Master as often as I can to make it known to other believers. It's not just an awesome way to witness, it is the Biblical way. The way Jesus did, the way Paul did and all the apostles. It also shows us that we should all be witnessing, it isn't just for some people, it is for everyone and it gives even the most shy person encouragement to do it Biblically.

For those of you who haven't heard of it yet go to The Way of the Master and try to download their free audio lessons especially "HBKS (Hells Best Kept Secret)" and "True and False Conversion".

If you want to be a true and faithful witness for Christ then this is what you should be doing!