Join Us Today!

Join our non-denominational community with 10,000+ members and more than 50,000 monthly visitors today. Engage in bible discussions, studies, prayer support and friendly fellowship.

How To Be Friends With God

Discussion in 'Seeking Jesus' started by Chad, Jan 25, 2007.

1. Thank you Chad...this could not have come at a better time as the dark forces seem to be hitting me all at once and using the people that I love very much to try and beat me down.The more these attacks come the more I find myself in grave spiritual trouble and reading this has helped knock them forces down a notch or two.I sure could use some more help with learning how to do battle in the spiritual realm...any and all help will be greatly appreciated...again thank you Chad for posting this...God bless

Br. Bear likes this.
  2. It's a great posting. Thank you for sharing.

3. All that study chad. You can simply say fall in love with God. And love your nieghbor as yourself

4. Do people really 'fall in love' with Anyone? There can be real chemistry with another person. I know what that feels like. Or love at 1st sight? Maybe there just 'something' about that other person -- ya can't explain What it is. But it's There.
    So -- HOW does a person love the Lord their God with all their heart, soul, mind.
    Love is an Action. There's a feeling in your heart -- the person Wants to please the other person.

To be Friends with God -- spend time with Him -- get to know Him.

5. How profound. Great sermon your quote would be to the masses.

6. I already preach this message of loving God with all your heart. You would be surprized how many Christians dont know how to

7. God is always reaching out to us with His love. It is unceasing.

8. So, I'd love to do that, but my biggest problem is that I just don't see any evidence for god's existence.

9. How about your existence? Do you think you magically appeared out of "nothing" and by "chances" or "accident" as the words are used by common evolutionists and atheists?

Torchbearer33 and amadeus2 like this.
  10. Thanks for sharing, Chad. It's refreshing to hear the way the inner-spiritual workings of another mind operate.

It sounds like you're talking about God the Father vs. God the Son. Have you similarly found a way to receive the Holy Ghost?

This is great. The more darkness you've endured, the greater your light will shine.