• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

How (things) jump out at ya

Have you ever noticed that it doesn't matter how much you read Gods word
he just keeps on reveiling things to you?

Where in the bible is Jesus referred to as {thing}
(hint) kjv

Is this the scripture you are referring to?

Heb 11:40 God having provided some better thing for us, that they without us should not be made perfect.

gee

all i can think is what Jesus Himself said: "I am the light of the world":icon_exclaim: . Light is a thing:confused: i suppose. is that correct? :lightbulb :confused:

Is this the one that jumped out at ya?

Is this the one that jumped out at ya?

And the Lord said unto Moses, I will do this thing also that thou hast spoken: for thou hast found grace in my sight, and I know thee by name. Exodus 33:17

no correct answer yet...though they are all good
(any word of God is good)
When ya give up let me know and i'll pm ya the answer

How about.

How about a hint? Is it found in the New Testiment or the Old Testiment, the verse your reffering too?

imready4thelord said:
no correct answer yet...though they are all good
(any word of God is good)
When ya give up let me know and i'll pm ya the answer

This?

And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life? And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments. Matt.19:16-17

This Thing?

And they were all amazed, insomuch that they questioned among themselves, saying, What thing is this? what new doctrine is this? for with authority commandeth he even the unclean spirits, and they do obey him. Mark 1:27

This thing?

Then Jesus beholding him loved him, and said unto him, One thing thou lackest: go thy way, sell whatsoever thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, take up the cross, and follow me. Mark 10:21

I found it.

I found it.
And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.Luke 1:35