• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

How much of this, can we Trust, All or Partial, and if not how can we trust The Partial?

Active

It has been around for how many years, in every living cell?
Trust God not men, especially those men who don't believe in God. COVID19 is a man made virus, manufactured by the communist Chinese party at a military operated lab in Wuhan China. There is no "vaccine" that immunizes you from COVID19, in fact the shots people are getting are making many people aick, even killing some.

Loyal
Trust God not men, especially those men who don't believe in God. COVID19 is a man made virus, manufactured by the communist Chinese party at a military operated lab in Wuhan China. There is no "vaccine" that immunizes you from COVID19, in fact the shots people are getting are making many people aick, even killing some.
I know for sure, a lot censoring is going on.

Loyal
Ask the evolutionists -- remember God created everything. Nothing has been around for Any billions of years.

Unless a person takes into account the imaginations of mankind.
So is the clip on Post 3 ? Is part wrong and part correct? Can we trust what has been said?

Loyal
@PloughBoy -- the 'problematic' part Could be that the vaccine Can provide the amount Of the mRNA that is needed to make the spike protein that would enable the person's immune system to generate the antibodies needed to protect the person if they are later exposed to the virus.

It Sounds like it depends on the individual person's immune system needs.

It Also sounds like the individual person Can help build up their own immune system -- Our natural immunity usually comes through allowing sickness to occur and our bodies fighting stuff off. A body Needs a good balance of good and bad bacteria.

Lots of people have compromised immune systems because of chemo/ radiation treatments for cancer. And some because of HIV -- drug useage -- Not taking care of our own bodies. What we eat or Don't eat. Practicing good hygene.

Most of the info in the article Is correct. The mRNA // DNA.

One of the questionable things, though, in past years, viruses come and go -- a natural occurance in nature. But when we have the COVID that we're learning more and more about -- it's origins -- the reasons For it. Concerns about biological warfare -- The vaccine is being spread throughout the world as fast as possible.

The 3rd world countries -- people have Always been 'dying like flies' -- lots because of the countries leadership.

The New World Order is trying to emerge.

On the surface, lots of things Sound good -- but below the surface -- watch out.

but God's Word tells us things are going to get bad. Looking back in world history -- Eqypt was in bondage / slavery for 400 years. That's twice as long as this country has existed. God had Moses lead them out. I'm not trying to speculate that we have that long on this planet. Well -- this world Will exist in some form until eternity begins.

All this is hard for our minds to grasp. And that's where our faith in God comes in. And That can be Hard.

We All have 'stuff' in our lives that we're trying to work with. I'm definitely in that position.

Guess that we Do need to be praying for one another. Wisdom

Loyal
A Title is so Important, And headlines always gets our attention. For they are the 1st things we see. Headlines captives our minds, [1st light]
"How much of this, can we Trust, All or Partial, and if not how can we trust The Partial"

Now Here appears the Headline:

"What is mRNA? The messenger:eyes: molecule that’s been in every living cell for billions of years:eyes: is the key ingredient in some COVID-19 vaccines"

"DING DING, DING, DING FIRE FIRE FIRE!!! 5 Alarm Fire !!!!!

Now at least, one of The Sons of The LIVING GOD's soul, would be "Screaming" LIAR LIAR, LIAR. For HIS WORD does not Lie.:pensive: Not one of the True, "sons of The Living GOD" could "DENY" "The GOD ALMIGHTY", when face with any kind of "Opposition" whether it is declared on paper, air waves, voice or proclamation. I hear; "Polycarb, Athanasius, and John Huss "They will roast a'goose now, but after a Hundred years they will 'Hear a Swan sing and him they will have to endure":eyes: And that is the way it will be, if God wills.":pensive:

PS. Now I did hear a distance voice. I heard you. and I will not call that person name. They call speak for themself.

"New World Order" don't have a chance against "Satan"! For He gives "Power" to "The Beast" The 1st and the 2nd

What is wrong with y'all, Go back to reading y'all Bibles, you season people are slipping up.

Leave that "Sherry" alone now:eyes: sip, sip.

Active
mRNA vaccines have been studied since the late 1980's and all over the world. Before the Covid-19 scare they were never permitted for release in the public sphere. Not anywhere in the world.

I think it's worth asking, why? After decades of laboratory study has resulted in no public use of such vaccines until the covid-19 lockdown.

Remember, once you're injected with this experimental vaccine your future is irrevocably altered.

It is also why this vaccine is free of charge. It's experimental. That and the Nuremberg Code (law) makes vaccine mandates by employers, etc..., and so called propositions for "vaccine passports", illegal.

mRNA vaccine is Eugenics.