• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

How Much Do You Love God

Would you die for Him? I would.

"For whoever wants to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for me will save it." - Luke 9:24

Last edited:
Hey my friend.

Romans 8:36 (NASB)

Just as it is written," FOR YOUR SAKE WE ARE BEING PUT TO DEATH ALL DAY LONG; WE WERE CONSIDERED AS SHEEP TO BE SLAUGHTERED."

I do not think we have to decide. I know Christians all over the World have died and will die for Jesus Christ. I do not think there are many Christians that want to die an unnatural death necessarily.

It is rather a simple fact that one day we may in fact follow the other sheep. Whatever the outcome, we will rejoice, for we have eternal life.

Baa, baa, baaaaa.

That's true, I would rather die naturally but if I had to die for Jesus, I would and I wouldn't fear for I know He exists. It's not belief anymore for me and hasn't been for some time and even if I didn't know for sure and just believed, I'm sure I would still die for Him, His words are not that of a human and they show such knowledge, wisdom and love that they can't possibly be from one who is human.

If we accept Jesus as Saviour and preach His good news, we gain life.
If we accept Jesus as Saviour and are killed for doing so, we gain life.

We are souls in shells. Let us not fear man who can destroy the body but let us rather fear God who can destroy both soul and body. So many humans on this planet are so foolish and ignorant. They'd rather live 90 odd years sinning and not thinking of their soul which will be doomed come judgement day. I think about my soul not about my body. 100 years on Earth is nothing compared to forever in Heaven.

OH yes! I would hope I wouldn't be in that situation, as maybe others.

Heres a really good movie on you tube about marters! It's powerful!

Would you die for Him? I would.

"For whoever wants to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for me will save it." - Luke 9:24

I love my life, I love my family, I love God. I am glad you would die for our Lord, I sense you feel strongly about it too. I don’t argue any of those who would deny God or death. Life is precious we only have a short stay here on earth before eternity.

There are cultures who endure hardship for their faith and I feel for them so much. Martyrdom still exists and they are the saints of our time. Christians have been persecuted throughout the ages for their beliefs.

Shouldn't we all be dying daily to self?:wink:

We take up our cross daily and live for God the best we can. The denial of our desires and sinful nature is where we Glorify God to the max’. I have often though about would I die for Jesus if I was told to deny Him or die. My simple answer is yes I would as I am sure most Christians would. Yet I want to live as long as I can.

Let me propose a question; if your family was in front of a firing squad and you were told to deny Jesus or they die what would you do? Do you think God would understand if you wanted to save them?

This is the worst kind of post.
Do you count yourself better than Peter?
Neither the two of you are better than Peter, yet even Peter could not die for Christ until a time he could bring himself to do so.
Yet here is one saying he will die for Christ.
If you would die for Christ you would already be dead, you would speak the truth to the untruthful, love the unloving, on the edge of a knife, so be it that you might kill yourself in the suffering of it all.
And here is another saying her family should come first.
If you loved God, your family would never come to harm in the first place.
But to answer the hypothetical, as he forgave Peter, would he not forgive you?
Is your family worth death for the kingdom of God? Yes, Yes. Yes, Yes, Yes. Yes.
Whatever must be will be. Whatever must be for love will be for love.
If Jesus can say, "I have no mother"
If Jesus can say, "Here is my mother and brother" (speaking for those who love him)
Why do you say, "I put my family before God, I hope he will understand".

He does understand, be that is not love. That is simply what you are comfortable and familiar with, from such did the word family come.

Never was he for family, but for the means to an end. And the end is coming, so the means is certainly ending.

Love your child. Love your husband. Love your cat and your dog and your house and everything in it.

Then ask yourself, "Do I truly know what love is"?

Jiggyfly, that is more to the point in this day and age. The time for martyrs has come and gone.

Last edited:
Active
Imanus,Intersting statment,the time of martyrs has come and gone? Please tell this to the 8 familys who died the other day in Iran,when they would not deny Jesus in front of a thousand Moslems, when they were stoned to DEATH! Please tell this to some familys in China who were put in prison,when thereunderground Church was found. True here in the U.S. we have yet to really understand what Faith in Jesus can really mean. A good brother many weeks ago came up to me and said well brother Mark the times of miracles is over,Jesus does not heal anymore,nor do any of the miracles in the Bible happen today! I said really?? How many did you get saved in your Church last Sunday? he said 5,I said that is not possible brother! He said oh no brother Mark 5 people got saved in our Church last Sunday!! Then full of the Holy spirit the Lord spoke this unto him. Brother there is no greater miracles in heaven or on earth then a soul coming to Jesus, and since Jesus is still saving that which was lost,as he did over two thousand years ago,then Jesus is still healing, he is still doing all the things he said we could do through him.( 2 Cor 1:20) All the promises of God hold today as they did back then to us who believe,and the time of those who will die for the Faith are again coming to pass as well.and this my good brother in the Lord,is why Jesus wants us to get our house in order,and be ready! ( matt 24:42-44) You have the right not to believe and see! But please remember the prophecy of Isaiah 6:9 it can be found in Matt 13:14-17 I do not say this to you out of any anger! I say this to you out of the Love Jesus has for us all. Are we any better then Stephen?( acts 7:54-60) or like you said Peter? NOPE!! not to me we are not. blessing to you.

Imanus,Intersting statment,the time of martyrs has come and gone? Please tell this to the 8 familys who died the other day in Iran,when they would not deny Jesus in front of a thousand Moslems, when they were stoned to DEATH! Please tell this to some familys in China who were put in prison,when thereunderground Church was found. True here in the U.S. we have yet to really understand what Faith in Jesus can really mean. A good brother many weeks ago came up to me and said well brother Mark the times of miracles is over,Jesus does not heal anymore,nor do any of the miracles in the Bible happen today! I said really?? How many did you get saved in your Church last Sunday? he said 5,I said that is not possible brother! He said oh no brother Mark 5 people got saved in our Church last Sunday!! Then full of the Holy spirit the Lord spoke this unto him. Brother there is no greater miracles in heaven or on earth then a soul coming to Jesus, and since Jesus is still saving that which was lost,as he did over two thousand years ago,then Jesus is still healing, he is still doing all the things he said we could do through him.( 2 Cor 1:20) All the promises of God hold today as they did back then to us who believe,and the time of those who will die for the Faith are again coming to pass as well.and this my good brother in the Lord,is why Jesus wants us to get our house in order,and be ready! ( matt 24:42-44) You have the right not to believe and see! But please remember the prophecy of Isaiah 6:9 it can be found in Matt 13:14-17 I do not say this to you out of any anger! I say this to you out of the Love Jesus has for us all. Are we any better then Stephen?( acts 7:54-60) or like you said Peter? NOPE!! not to me we are not. blessing to you.

I cannot tell them, for they are now dead. If I had told them before they died, they might be still living.

I cannot tell those in China, for they are in prison, and I cannot reach them.

What basis are you accounting those 5 or anyone, even yourself saved?

Answer me this. I wish to know, as I find this a great dilemma inside of me.

I am glad you do not see yourself better than those who followed Jesus, and listened to the very words from his very mouth.

There is no greater miracle than the truth being heard. Be it that a miracle is something other than the norm.

Keep on listening and not understanding. Keep on seeing and not perceiving. As if to say, keep on walking but not moving, keep on turning the wheel, but not driving.

What is any different here on this page? How do you differ from the blind who can see?

Keep on believing, but not seeing, and what you believe in your mind you will disbelieve with your eyes.

You will walk right past him.

You speak to a house but do not know the spirit in it.
I speak to a house but know of the spirit.
So do I know the order of the house?

Is your house in order?

Is my house in order?

Jesus is still saving as per God permits.
People die as per God permits.
People live as per God permits.
People speak as per God permits.
People hear as per God permits.

God is love. God is spirit.
The son of Man is flesh.
He knew where he came from and where he was going.
Because from where he came, only he did.
And to where he is going, only he knows.
From the spirit he came, he knew.
To the future he could see, he knew, as through the spirit seen.

When you wake up in the morning do you ask, is my house in order?
When you go to sleep at night do you ask, is my house in order?

Who answers back? How do you know what is the order of a house and what is not?

How can you see all the rooms in your house through all the walls?How do you know your house is in order when you have only seen the order you have seen in the houses you have been?

Beyond all. Why do you worry for those who have died in the name of Jesus? If the pope fell of the balcony would that be a worry or a blessing? How do you judge a death without the knowing of the person who died on the inside and out?

What have you done in the name of Jesus? And then what have you done by the heart? What is the greatest commandment? How does one fulfill this commandment?

I do not see the relevance in what you say to me, because you do not understand the relevance in which I speak. Comes back to your flavored prophecy you pointed at me. So I will expand.

The time of martyrs is at an end. Because there is a time for this and a time for that. I speak before the times, so there is still a time for that, but time will bring an end to this, when those that do this and that fit in with the purpose of God of today, and not principals of yesteryear.

In other words, martyrdom holds no purpose for God in these times, as Jesus is coming soon, and better to avoid a fight than find one, when no purpose avails the fight.

But if you want to see the relevance in what I say to you then answer my questions and then I will bless you, because I addressed everything you said with regards to the relevance of or not of the subject at hand, which I encourage for so long as all roads lead to one.

Ciao

Last edited:
Active
Oh we want to get deep do we??OK i will bite on the hook for you.I speak to a house but do not know the spirit of it? And you say you do.ok Then you ask yourself a question?? Is my house in order? I thought you knew? But this is good to examine ones self!!( 2 cor 13:5) I do this daily as well.Jesus is still saving as God permits? humm no chapter and verse for that statment,however Matt 18:11 does say Jesus came to save that which was lost,and since I believe Jesus is God which you may not,then it is his will to save,always.No permission needed.let see next, people ,die,hear,live and speak as God permits. this is true!! For there is nothing inpossible with God!( Luke 1:37) next is my house in order? If it were,then i would have no need to get it in order,so I am working on this at present.If yours is in order, bless you!! I am glad! Hoe can I see all of my rooms through all my walls?HUMM you judge anothers house whom you have never seen? ok next, worry, no this I no longer do,for it is enough to be concerned about my own salvation,which I work out with fear and trembilng.( phil 2:12-13) judge another?? No indeed, this I cannot do! However the Word does tell us we shall know them by there fruit. Purpose and action take place when one takes it.Purpose to me is saying and doing( james 1:22),what I believe,action is taken because I have purpose in what i do and say.next what have I done in the Name of Jesus? what is the greatest commandment,and how does one fuifil this? First I never boast in myself,for there is nothing I myself can do, without Jesus in me,but I have been among those who have signs follow them,not because i am so good a person!! But because I believe that Jesus cannot lie, about what he told us, we can do in his name.( titus 1:2)( matt 10:7-8) The greatest commandment to me is Love! why? it covers a mulitude of sins for one thing.(1 Peter 4:8,and James 5:19-20) next Love is not a request either,it is a command!( john 15:7-17) notice please how often just in these few verses love is used and commanded. and finally if this was not enough love fullfills the entire law!( rom 13:8-10) You may not see any relevance to which I speak because what I speak from is not of me,but in who I serve. I am no better then YOU!! or anyone here!! But Jesus is far better,it is he whom I choose to serve,and yes God has permitted this!! To which I!! am most thankful!! Hope this helps.

Now you are speaking like me I think. People rarely get deep. It is good to get deep. Now I am seeing more relevance. I know my house better than any, but I was wondering what you see into my house. Such that if I am asking you how you are inside, I will allow you the same to me. But do not worry about that. I think we are past playing monopoly.

Perhaps you do not worry for others and for why and the how of their deaths of which death is mystery to many, at the very moment you wrote this latter reply, that you have enough worry in yourself is not such a bad answer. Perhaps the right answer. But this is off the back of a previous statement where you did seem to worry about those dieing for Jesus, and the concrete of my declaration that 'the time of martyrs is past'. Consider the two in contrast and how that appears to me. Perhaps you have changed your mind in such a short time on the matter. This is possible.

Signs do tend to follow some people. If not all people, yet not all do notice them. Some follow one person more than others.

As God permits Jesus to save. I do not speak from chapters or verses but from within my house. As you also say you do. All are capable of speaking from love and knowing with love. Yet of course when people throw scriptures at me I can always throw them back.

So if you wish for scripture, "God brings people to me", "you would not have come to me unless the father brought you to me". Do not berate me for the literal errors. I remember the bible, its meaning, but not the exact words. Of course, it is the meaning, if correct, and aptly spoken is what matters, therefore I apply my time diligently.

However, I did not speak that from the scriptures, but from experience. How can one help or save one who does not allow themselves to be saved? Could it be that whatever will be will be according to God. And whoever dies by the sword dies by the sword of God? Even if we take the metal away does not the dust return to dust?

Did I judge you? I only asked you questions I think. However, you might feel that I am judging you. In that perhaps you are correct. I see you as much as you see me. Therefore if I wish I may judge you for as far as I can see.

Yet on death. Who can judge death? If you cannot see past death, then you cannot judge it. God judges death as those die beneath his realm, but little do they know it. Little do they see that they die in accordance with God. Even Jesus died in accordance with God. But he knew the accord he was dealing with.

Who does not Judge? Everyone judges. But little do they judge themselves first of which I can see you are well aware. Therefore, if everyone is always judging, seems silly to say 'Do not judge'. People always will do the opposite of what you command.

Love is a command unto itself. If a child is told to love, they more than likely hate. If it is a request that is spoken, they will not know what really is requested of them.

Love is a request unto itself. With love anything is possible. With love inside you, others must love in order to have your presence.

Is it wrong to ask questions and then judge the answers according to love, or according to God?

Why do you believe Jesus is God?

How do you know I am not better than Jesus?

How do you know even if I was equal or worse?

Just questions. Thank you for your answers. I liked what you said. However, you did not answer me in full. That is ok, but...

But in particular I wanted this question answered:

What basis are you accounting those 5 or anyone, even yourself saved?

Just answer as per your heart. I want to know what YOU believe. What YOU think deep down inside.

There are those who know better than the church. There are those that know better than the pope. That is why I am asking you these questions and not them.

If you wish to answer feel free to take your time. Also feel free not to answer.

Gracias

Bless you

Paz y amor.

Last edited:
Active
Brother Imanus,I understand,I believe a little of what you speak of,so ok,nothing from the Bible,you want what I truly believe in myself. I have served 2 tours in Vienam,I have seen much in my 57 years,I also understand there is much I can learn from others as well! What I have spoken to you,in love not anger,is what i am now. It is so easy to judge another,because by juding you are looking at someone elses faults other then your own.Many as you know justify this by saying things like, well I would not be this way,if they were not. Lame We are what we wish to be in life,for who can make you do something you do not wish to do?Certinaly not I! In life,we decide for ourselves what is best for us,we examine others to see how much value they have to us.Then if they have something we desire we recieve it,if not,we cast it aside,and look further.You, like all of us, are always searching for something better then the knowledge we have.For to say we have all the answers in life,in not only dum,but arrogant,something I was for many years! What is truth to one,is not to another,so I can only speak to you,of what I preceive as truth to me. God's Word has become my truth.True,I lack much in this,but am striving to perfect myself as best I can in his Word,for if one believes in a truth,then one will live this truth out for themselves.Salvation comes at least in my humble opinion from within,for if we believe we are safe and secure in the knowledge we have,then this will readiate outward from us. Words also make up what we think and who we are to me.Words that give grace to others,also give grace to us,words that condemn another,also can condemn us. We know there are certain laws in both the physcial world and the spiritual.whatever goes up must come down is a true law,matters not if others believe in this.A Spiritual law is what ever one gives out, he shall recieve,again matters not what others think about this,it holds true,because this law of the spirit world is guided by forces we can both see, and not see. example.Watch the power of your words for yourself,go to a girlfriend or a loved one, and say this," you know something I really am thankful for you!" YOU will see a physcial reaction to the words you speak! Of all of the greatest powers we can expercience in our life time,no greater power is there,that can be seen then by what we say to another. Be it in love,or anger,a response will come forth,because words are the most powerful weapon to me in this entire universe.Because of this knowledge, I allow myself to be guided by a God who is alive,for to be honest with you,what good is a dead god? what can he do for us? Any book that has been written by him has no value because the person writing it is deceased.Since the Bible was written by a living God,and since this Jesus of the Bible is living,then his Words that he speaks to us can be living in us,if we allow them to be.Without scripture, let us look at this from each of our homes we live in. Jesus Christ rose from the dead,no other person has ever done this.therfore because Jesus is the only person to ever cheat death,and conquer it,then to me he must be God in the flesh.It matters not to me what others believe,for to me,I am responsible only to myself,I judge myself in this way. To others,I only present my belief to them,they have a choice,either to recieve what I say,or not recieve what I say,I do not judge them if they disagree,because it has no bearing on my belief! Why get mad because they do not agree,I know me,do they know themselves? And this is really Brother Imanus the point. My goal here is not to judge any!But only to get each of us a purpose in our lives, to think where we are going? What purpose we serve to ourselves and others.My wisdom did not come from me!! LOL I recieved this wisdom for the Man I choose to believe in Jesus Christ.There are some questions my friend only we ourselves can answer,and in order to answer them,we have to look deep within oursleves,and find out,not only what we truly believe, but why we believe it! This I have done for myself. This is who I am, though very inperfect in many ways! What I am NOT inperfect in, is representing the Jesus I truly LOVE,and if I do love this man for what he did for me,then I must act like I do. My words must bring life to you and anyone I talk to,for if they do not, what value can another place on them, for themselves? In jesus my goal is to just give us all a moment of pause.To stop, and think of where we are going? And what road we are on? Does this road lead to where I wish to end up? Or is there something better I can do? We always have more questions then answers!The point to getting some of these answersis not by questioning others first,but rather ourselves first. because we find that by doing this, we can help another to find his or her way,and feel pretty good about lifting up another. It is a very wonderful feeling inside,when hope is raised to others who have none! Because hope is the assurace of who we are,and where we are going in our life. Blessing to you my Brother,I HOPE! you are encourged, for this is my goal,and my purpose, because Jesus is in me! Not bad for no scripture hu?? lol

Active
In answer to the first question posted,would you die for him,saying you would is one thing,Peter said he would not deny Jesus,they all did,but yet in Matt 26:56 we see that all left him and fled.So only when one is faced with death before them can they ever answer this question.In Faith of course none us would deny Jesus we all would hope to die for him. One day many years ago a preacher couple were traveling with there 2 children along a road,a hitchhiker was along the road,the pastor stoped to pick this man up,much to his wife not wanting him to.As he picked up the hitchhiker, the man pulled a gun on the Pastor, took him to an open field near the road,pointed a gun at his head and said,if you are willing to die? tell me about Jesus,or deny you are ready to die and live,the Pastor with his wife and 2 children looked on at this from a distance,he said to be honest,I am not ready to die for Jesus at this time,the Man,said then you are not ready to tell me about Jesus,fired the gun which was empty,and left him! To say we are ready, and to be ready, are very different to me! I hope we are all ready,but only when one is faced with mortal terror of losing ones life for another,can we ever know for sure.

We should be preoccupied with how much God loves us, not the other way around. We don't live under law therefore we should be focusing on His love for us. The Body of Christ needs renewal in this area. We need to be less self occupied and self centered and more Christ occupied and conscious of His love for us because we can never love God as much as He loves us.

I always remember reading Richard Wurmbrand's books such as Tortured for Christ and In God's Underground. (Check out the videos on YouTube.)

He tells about Christians who were arrested and tortured severely for their faith. They were told how their family members would be in serious trouble if they didn't give details about the underground churches they were involved in. Many gave up names and addresses.

Would we die for God?

One thing's for sure -- we need to keep ourselves close to Him to receive His strength, to renew our minds, so that when testing times come we don't turn back and walk away.

Sam

Loyal
Well being a website martyr doesn't take much.

I think Jiggyfly's comment is on the money. Many people have broken under extreme pressure and denied Jesus. Those that have resisted have done so by God's grace. Not many of us will be required to die for the gospel.

But all of us are required to live for Jesus. That's a surer test of our commitment. We should check our internet history, your bank statements, your appointments diary for evidence that we are living for Christ. That will tell us if we are worthy to bear scars for his name.

I certainly do not love God enough... that's for sure. My heart is not capable of that capacity of love, but I pray that God would increase my love everyday. I just asked God last night that He would increase my love capacity in my heart so I can learn to love as much as He does haha!

But I certainly love Him more than I do anything else. In fact, before I was saved a few months ago, I loved my boyfriend more than I loved God and I was so ashamed. I always told my bf I would do anything and go anywhere for him, but then I asked myself if I would do the same for God... and the answer was 'no'. I fell asleep that night praying that I could love God more than I love anything, and the next morning I woke up with more love for Him than I have ever known and a much more intimate relationship with Him. It was absolutely wonderful!

So I suppose the moral of the story here is that we will never be able to love God, or anyone, enough without His grace and His blessing. Just like we are brought to faith through Christ, we can only be brought to love through Him!

brighthouse, make it hard for me why don't you. Paragraphs?

I will respond l8r.

Can love be lazy?

Does love ever tire?

When love is no longer something that sends you to sleep, then sleep has no bed for you. But if you have 2 unmade beds, and one bed with clean and fitted sheets, tired and yawning, you choose the bed that you do not have to make.

But if the bedtime talk continues into the late hours, you might keep talking, but if it continues into the next day, you might be late for work

love is hard work

In other words, I would respond to kindness, even if people mince words, but I am a flying saucer. I don't hang around long on forums, because I seem to annoy people for some reason. I wonder why? :)

Oh did I speak in parables? What blasphemy! Throw me into the fire, quick!

respond later but shortly, but I won't be on this forum long. People would be already piling up the sticks for my witch burning after my recent posts. If the witch loses her broomstick whilst sweeping the floor, how will she fly? :p

Last edited:
Brother Imanus,I understand,I believe a little of what you speak of,so ok,nothing from the Bible,you want what I truly believe in myself. I have served 2 tours in Vienam,I have seen much in my 57 years,I also understand there is much I can learn from others as well! What I have spoken to you,in love not anger,is what i am now. It is so easy to judge another,because by juding you are looking at someone elses faults other then your own.Many as you know justify this by saying things like, well I would not be this way,if they were not.

Lame We are what we wish to be in life,for who can make you do something you do not wish to do?Certinaly not I! In life,we decide for ourselves what is best for us,we examine others to see how much value they have to us.Then if they have something we desire we recieve it,if not,we cast it aside,and look further.You, like all of us, are always searching for something better then the knowledge we have.For to say we have all the answers in life,in not only dum,but arrogant,something I was for many years!

What is truth to one,is not to another,so I can only speak to you,of what I preceive as truth to me. God's Word has become my truth.True,I lack much in this,but am striving to perfect myself as best I can in his Word,for if one believes in a truth,then one will live this truth out for themselves.Salvation comes at least in my humble opinion from within,for if we believe we are safe and secure in the knowledge we have,then this will readiate outward from us.

Words also make up what we think and who we are to me.Words that give grace to others,also give grace to us,words that condemn another,also can condemn us. We know there are certain laws in both the physcial world and the spiritual.whatever goes up must come down is a true law,matters not if others believe in this.A Spiritual law is what ever one gives out, he shall recieve,again matters not what others think about this,it holds true,because this law of the spirit world is guided by forces we can both see, and not see. example.Watch the power of your words for yourself,go to a girlfriend or a loved one, and say this," you know something I really am thankful for you!"

YOU will see a physcial reaction to the words you speak! Of all of the greatest powers we can expercience in our life time,no greater power is there,that can be seen then by what we say to another. Be it in love,or anger,a response will come forth,because words are the most powerful weapon to me in this entire universe.Because of this knowledge, I allow myself to be guided by a God who is alive,for to be honest with you,what good is a dead god? what can he do for us? Any book that has been written by him has no value because the person writing it is deceased.Since the Bible was written by a living God,and since this Jesus of the Bible is living,then his Words that he speaks to us can be living in us,if we allow them to be.Without scripture, let us look at this from each of our homes we live in. Jesus Christ rose from the dead,no other person has ever done this.therfore because Jesus is the only person to ever cheat death,and conquer it,then to me he must be God in the flesh.

It matters not to me what others believe,for to me,I am responsible only to myself,I judge myself in this way. To others,I only present my belief to them,they have a choice,either to recieve what I say,or not recieve what I say,I do not judge them if they disagree,because it has no bearing on my belief! Why get mad because they do not agree,I know me,do they know themselves? And this is really Brother Imanus the point. My goal here is not to judge any!But only to get each of us a purpose in our lives, to think where we are going? What purpose we serve to ourselves and others.My wisdom did not come from me!!

LOL I recieved this wisdom for the Man I choose to believe in Jesus Christ.There are some questions my friend only we ourselves can answer,and in order to answer them,we have to look deep within oursleves,and find out,not only what we truly believe, but why we believe it! This I have done for myself. This is who I am, though very inperfect in many ways! What I am NOT inperfect in, is representing the Jesus I truly LOVE,and if I do love this man for what he did for me,then I must act like I do. My words must bring life to you and anyone I talk to,for if they do not, what value can another place on them, for themselves? In jesus my goal is to just give us all a moment of pause.To stop, and think of where we are going? And what road we are on? Does this road lead to where I wish to end up? Or is there something better I can do? We always have more questions then answers!

The point to getting some of these answersis not by questioning others first,but rather ourselves first. because we find that by doing this, we can help another to find his or her way,and feel pretty good about lifting up another. It is a very wonderful feeling inside,when hope is raised to others who have none! Because hope is the assurace of who we are,and where we are going in our life. Blessing to you my Brother,I HOPE! you are encourged, for this is my goal,and my purpose, because Jesus is in me! Not bad for no scripture hu?? lol

Alright, I'm back in five minutes. Time, what is that thing?

Oh wow, and you got paragraphs too! :p

Easy to judge, yes. Hard to judge true. To say do not judge. Well that is a big warning sign when a warning sign was needed. Of course, you will judge anyway, so there comes a time where one should be taught how to judge.

You know if you judge from love, if you know love. Even if you do not know the name Jesus, you can do this. If you have learnt through pain what it is to love, you have released that pain with your love, and you see the same fault in another that you have before faulted, in knowing your painful learning. Such as, when your wife left you, and so forth, if one learns from why she left due, for the pain telling you to face what you must face that you are not facing, a light bulb may glow.

You can place this light in any socket, if it is indeed light.

Yes, neither can make you do anything. Yes, I am like you. And you are like me. But God within you through God within me can make you do wonders, and God within me through God within you, can make me do wonders.

Salvation will come from all of us, even if one is a greater light amongst a dimmer light.

Nor will it come from the Jews. Nor did the son of man return in that generation. Not so perfect eh? Does not make one more purrfect than another. Such was said, I am not good, only God is good. Such was said, I am the way, the truth, and the life. Never was said, I am perfect, for then the end would already be here. And heaven would already be here, as much as it has always been here hidden.

What is truth said Pilate? One of the greatest statement ever said.

You are right when you say everyone has their own truth.

But at some point they must become one, yet divergent so long as they are in love, so love is known fully, and all truth is known, of what is hidden. But if you consider truth as how people of today define truth, truth is beyond the truth. In that the word defines. And the word surely does define. But who defines the word? Rhetorical question.

I will tell you something about words. What matters more is the voice. The tone. Not the words. But the words lay foundation, of course, but the tone is like a harp that is in tune with love as it will be, according to love for that moment, according to a greater love.

It is not the scripture!!!!!! It is You!!!!!!!!!!!

You read it better than most.

So you should read not just the bible.

If your eyes are open you will see all you need from a blade of grass.

You might be born on a lonely island as your lonely self, and be a child of God.

Of the best of people, some have read the bible, some have never opened it. I am telling you this in truth.

love what you say about asking yourself first. Let me expand for you.

Ask yourself first, but then twice and then thrice, in the morning and at night, in the desert, and in the hotel.

So that all of you answers. And the best answer is past on to all of you.

Much of what you say that you do is your principals. I can see that you follow them well. But everyone falters. So that realise that you must keep reflecting on the day that was, and the day that is, so you notice.

And say this. This is my endeavour. This is what I try to do. Because if you say, "this is what I do", you are not realising what you have not done, as much as you may realise more than some. The only way to realise that you must do, is by realising what you have not done, by never saying "this is what I do". Please take that wisdom.

Yes not bad for scripture.

Now go and read a novel. Go and read a children's book.

Read what is put in front of you, as God puts it in front of you.

As for God in the flesh. That is what some disciples said.

Jesus is what Jesus said he was, something less and something more.

I am what I say I am, something less and something more.

I am who you say I am, something less or something more.

God is which that God will be

God is which that God was, and never changes

Because he has been at the beginning, and been to the end

So that he spoke from the beginning and the end

You already know to not go to war again, I do not need to tell you. What you did you did for God, because what everyone does, they do for God. Such that you must live in darkness, before you live in light, so to know the light is better.

But light has been before you. So comes down from heaven, and says "here is my light for which path I have shone before you, for you to shine on the same path"

Such that it is on earth as it is in heaven.

Such that is the future as is the past.

Be there no hell earth, as love is remembered, and death is forgotten.

So is Jesus the way, the first light, but not the only light, as there are many stars in the sky. But then so is Adam a first light. And a light that comes again, when there is light to light across all skies.

The morning star that comes sometimes at dawn and sometimes at eve, so that night follows day, and day becomes night, so that the light is a little softer on the eye, sunglasses off, day dreaming, sheep walking, sleep waking.

I have said much to you, because you said much to me.

But what I say to you, will be said according to you.
And what is said to you, will be said according to others.
And if someone overheard me, they never heard me.
Because if you hear you hear.
If you see you see.
If you know you know.

What more can I say?

If there is more I should say, then I should not say it.

What more should I do?

If there is more I should do, I should not be doing it.

Because I am just a voice crying out in the wilderness.

Where the flowers do not grow, but the death wind blows into my face, for which I blew away from my neigbour's face.

And it will scrape my skin raw, but I will keep on breathing until I reach the flowers, like snow on lavender, the rain on my head, the thunder above, the rocks at my feet.

Is love not patient? Should it be impatient?

Love is what it is according to a greater love.

Here I am a patient, there I am a surgeon, and not hospital in sight, but the ambulance still rings in my head.

Ciao my friend! I cannot promise I will be here again, but for what I feel for where at the time I am there.