• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

How Many People Did GOD Kill in The Bible, The True Atheist knows, The Bible, But do you?

Loyal

This is one of the reason a "True Knowledgeable Atheist" have declared that most christians have Not read their Bibles, and most claims that GOD is A GOD of LOVE! And they do not know the GOD whom they claim to know. For they are speaking about christians. And they are right! BECAUSE, if you really are Familiar with "GOD the Father" we would not do the things we do, And "Idol" worshipping, is out of The Question! Because, He does not play that!:eyes:

So if you know your Bible, you know HOW to explain to the Atheist! "The ALMIGHTY GOD", if He didn't spare HIS SON, and he was perfect! What do you think HE will do to you? You can tell that "ATHEIST, " he ain't seen nothing yet! Wait until HE Crack that sky! and when he get a look at those eyes:eyes: His Knees are going to start knocking, His feet is going to be to slow! For his feet will know, ain't know where to GO!

You know a lot of us have not read our Whole Bible like we claim we have. But the Truth Atheist has.:eyes:......... That is why they proclaim,..... ain't know way in the world can you love a GOD like this, that is recorded in the BIBLE! .........For "JESUS" has already told us! "FEAR Ye HIM"!
GOD has recorded in the BIBLE these events for a reason. "THEOLOGY" is the study about GOD and HOW HE DEALS with MAN! AND not how mankind perceive GOD and understands HIM. It is the study about GOD Himself! And HE, "GOD the FATHER" does not shed not one tear over you!.... For HE is not HUMAN:eyes: HE is to be OBEYED! .......HE does not "Compromise" with a lump of Clay, you do not have any rights!

Active
If you know God, you know He is a sovereign and perfectly righteous God. That means we are all His to do with as He pleases. A God of love and a God of wrath. He is the Potter, and He decides which shape, which glaze, which kiln, which use, and which ones He breaks apart and puts back in the heap to perhaps one day pick up and mold again. Thank you, Lord, for molding me. ❤

Last edited:
Loyal
1Peter 4:15 For let none of you suffer as a murderer, or thief, or evil-doer, or as an inspector of others:
4:16 but if as a Christian, let him not be ashamed; but let him glorify God in this name.
4:17 For the season is come for the judgement to begin at the house of God: and if first at us, what the end of them that obey not the gospel of God?

Loyal
1Peter 4:15 For let none of you suffer as a murderer, or thief, or evil-doer, or as an inspector of others:
4:16 but if as a Christian, let him not be ashamed; but let him glorify God in this name.
4:17 For the season is come for the judgement to begin at the house of God: and if first at us, what the end of them that obey not the gospel of God?
But many have:pensive: murdered. For History have noted.:pensive:

Active

But many have:pensive: murdered. For History have noted.:pensive:
Most don't know or stop to think about God with the correct perspective .

Too many want to analyze Him with only profane and secular view points.

He is "The Great I Am".
HE is perfect.
He is Holy.

We are none of these and have no right to judge him.
Besides, since Jesus has come along, the war is over!!!

Active

This is one of the reason a "True Knowledgeable Atheist" have declared that most christians have Not read their Bibles, and most claims that GOD is A GOD of LOVE! And they do not know the GOD whom they claim to know. For they are speaking about christians. And they are right! BECAUSE, if you really are Familiar with "GOD the Father" we would not do the things we do, And "Idol" worshipping, is out of The Question! Because, He does not play that!:eyes:

So if you know your Bible, you know HOW to explain to the Atheist! "The ALMIGHTY GOD", if He didn't spare HIS SON, and he was perfect! What do you think HE will do to you? You can tell that "ATHEIST, " he ain't seen nothing yet! Wait until HE Crack that sky! and when he get a look at those eyes:eyes: His Knees are going to start knocking, His feet is going to be to slow! For his feet will know, ain't know where to GO!

You know a lot of us have not read our Whole Bible like we claim we have. But the Truth Atheist has.:eyes:......... That is why they proclaim,..... ain't know way in the world can you love a GOD like this, that is recorded in the BIBLE! .........For "JESUS" has already told us! "FEAR Ye HIM"!
GOD has recorded in the BIBLE these events for a reason. "THEOLOGY" is the study about GOD and HOW HE DEALS with MAN! AND not how mankind perceive GOD and understands HIM. It is the study about GOD Himself! And HE, "GOD the FATHER" does not shed not one tear over you!.... For HE is not HUMAN:eyes: HE is to be OBEYED! .......HE does not "Compromise" with a lump of Clay, you do not have any rights!
How Many People Did GOD Kill in The Bible
Perhaps the question should be "How many humans did God kill in the bible?" At the flood, the tribes God commanded to be eradicated....it was humans killed....They were Nephil. 36 tribes of giants lived in that area...Nephil. Creatures that were never meant to exist...Creatures of pure evil....They needed to be wiped out.

Active
How Many People Did GOD Kill in The Bible
Perhaps the question should be "How many humans did God kill in the bible?" At the flood, the tribes God commanded to be eradicated....it was humans killed....They were Nephil. 36 tribes of giants lived in that area...Nephil. Creatures that were never meant to exist...Creatures of pure evil....They needed to be wiped out.
Sorry!!! My mistake...I said "..it was humans killed" I meant that it was NOT humans that were killed in these cases..and a few others

Active
Man is not human?
The humans of Noah's time were polluted with angel DNA...I've told you this...but Noah and his family were not..They were perfect in their genetics If you mix angel with human you get a hybrid...neither human nor angel...but Nephil. The Nephil were never intended to exist, they were abomination and needed to be exterminated. Genesis 6

Active
The humans of Noah's time were polluted with angel DNA...I've told you this...but Noah and his family were not..They were perfect in their genetics If you mix angel with human you get a hybrid...neither human nor angel...but Nephil. The Nephil were never intended to exist, they were abomination and needed to be exterminated. Genesis 6
Angel's had sexual intercourse with human beings? Where in the Bible does it explicitly say so?

Active
Angel's had sexual intercourse with human beings? Where in the Bible does it explicitly say so?
Why should I answer this question...you don't believe the verse.
Genesis 6
6 And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,

2 That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.
Every single instance in the Old Covenant where this term is used it refers to angels....

Active
You refuse to answer because you know the answer, but you are afraid to admit the truth.

I believe every word of the verse: MEN began to multiply, ... DAUGHTERS born unto them, ... SONS of God, ... WIVES, all references are to humans. No where in the Gen 6 passage does it mention angels. No where in the Bible does it indicate that angels have physical reproductive organs.

Admit it: there is no explicit scriptural passage that indicates angels have sexual intercourse with humans, or, for that matter. have the ability to impregnate humans with their own sper.m.

Active
Genesis 6
6 And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,

2 That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.
Every single instance in the Old Covenant where this term is used it refers to angels....
You refuse to answer because you know the answer, but you are afraid to admit the truth.

I believe every word of the verse: MEN began to multiply, ... DAUGHTERS born unto them, ... SONS of God, ... WIVES, all references are to humans. No where in the Gen 6 passage does it mention angels. No where in the Bible does it indicate that angels have physical reproductive organs.

Admit it: there is no explicit scriptural passage that indicates angels have sexual intercourse with humans, or, for that matter. have the ability to impregnate humans with their own sper.m.
Well my friend, I did answer the question Genesis 1:1-2 Maybe I should have given you up to vs 4? The women bore children to the sons of God....Sexual intercourse would be needed? Unless of course you live in a different universe? :p I'd say the thing is quite specific...All you need to do is read

Active
Angels don't have
Genesis 6

Well my friend, I did answer the question Genesis 1:1-2 Maybe I should have given you up to vs 4? The women bore children to the sons of God....Sexual intercourse would be needed? Unless of course you live in a different universe? :p I'd say the thing is quite specific...All you need to do is read
No place in the Bible says angels had sex with humans. Not one verse. Gen 6 refers to humans having sex with other humans.

Active
Angels don't have
Genesis 6

No place in the Bible says angels had sex with humans. Not one verse. Gen 6 refers to humans having sex with other humans.

Active
Genesis 6

Angels don't have
As I said...You do not believe what you read so.....no basis for discussion

Loyal
There has always been the question as to Who the sons of God were. One view is that they were some of the fallen angels -- there are only male angels -- so apparently they Did have the ability to father children.

There is but one way To produce a child. Through intercourse.

Active
There has always been the question as to Who the sons of God were. One view is that they were some of the fallen angels -- there are only male angels -- so apparently they Did have the ability to father children.

Yup

Active
Genesis 6

As I said...You do not believe what you read so.....no basis for discussion
You are going by your own understanding. I trust in the Lord and His word alone. And His word doesn't say explicitly that angels have sex with humans.

Active

Where I
Where in God's word does it say explicitly that the sons of God in Genesis 6 are fallen angels?