• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

How has the antichrist system gotten control of the hearts/mind of humanity?

Through the occult power of witchcraft. See the video link below to see it at work in the false churches. The Book of Revelation condemns Mystery Babylon for it's "sorcery."

Revelation 18:23
23 and the light of a lamp will not shine in you any longer; and the voice of the bridegroom and bride will not be heard in you any longer; for your merchants were the great men of the earth, because all the nations were deceived by your sorcery.

The Book of Revelation also says that the devil gives the beast this occult power to deceive:

Revelation 13:1-2
1 And the dragon stood on the sand of the seashore. Then I saw a beast coming up out of the sea, having ten horns and seven heads, and on his horns were ten diadems, and on his heads were blasphemous names.
2 And the beast which I saw was like a leopard, and his feet were like those of a bear, and his mouth like the mouth of a lion. And the dragon gave him his power and his throne and great authority.

You can see this devlish power at work in the false ministries here:

Loyal
Through the promise of reduced fear "if" you let your govt control more of everything around you. They create the fear and then give you the promise of reduced fear if you do as they wish. Sort of like pavlov's dog.

Active
I will suggest it is because the churches decided to do nothing but set back and wait for rapture .

Loyal
I will suggest it is because the churches decided to do nothing but set back and wait for rapture .
They should pray for our leaders, elect leaders who to the best of their ability serve the laws of the land, and not go against the 12 commandments, and last but certainly not least, proclaim the gospel to whoever will listen. But.... be aware, that scripture that speaks of the terrible things of the end of days before Christ returns in the clouds, WILL HAPPEN, so expecting it to not happen is the same as asking that God's will not be done on earth, and that scripture be a lie on the matter, so that life will be better here on earth.

Active
Jesus also said He wound build His church. How do we view Christ's building of His church< as victory or failure ?

Loyal
Jesus also said He wound build His church. How do we view Christ's building of His church< as victory or failure ?
Do you think God failed Israel because of how they fell away from God, as recorded in God's word so many times? Would you subscribe God to be a failure for the sins of the man, His creation, in the falling away in the garden of Eden? God gave us all free will, which is imperative to be able to truly love another. The real question is, was God wrong for giving us free will to do right or wrong?

Active
God does not fail. The fall of man was sorta established in Garden . Yet we know Christ was slain before the foundations of the world. Can you post a passage stating God gave man free will?

Loyal
God does not fail. The fall of man was sorta established in Garden . Yet we know Christ was slain before the foundations of the world. Can you post a passage stating God gave man free will?
Before I look up some, I have to say that I find it odd that you dont believe in free will. Its the basis of most of christianity.

Active
In the Words of Jesus

Joh 6:39 And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.
Joh 6:40 And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

Joh 6:44 No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.

The above off topic .

At 73 i raised in church i can well remember many times rapture was just around the corner at the next news cast. We as a church sat and did nothing we with drew from government . School boards, county supervisors, etc. We turn the world over to the will of man . By with drawing the body of Christ in daily life .

Last edited:
Loyal
Joshua 24:15

And if it seem evil unto you to serve Jehovah, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were beyond the River, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve Jehovah.

Gen 17:14 And the uncircumcised male who is not circumcised in the flesh of his foreskin, that soul shall be cut off from his people; he hath broken my covenant. (a breaking of the covenant shows a choice)

In Gen 18 Abraham decided to try to convince the angel of God to not destroy Sodom because thats where his nephew Lot stayed. Abraham chose to see if he could change the outcome of God's will, not truly knowing what it entailed.

Loyal
Those are the first 3 I came to, if you disagree with the obvious conclusion, then I doubt if presenting them all will do any good.

Active
That is your conclusion which is no better or worse them my conclusion. What did Jesus say? What conclusion can we draw from His words? The conclusion i draw is He says what He means and means what He says .

Can your find support for your conclusions in the New Covenant ?

Loyal
That is your conclusion which is no better or worse them my conclusion. What did Jesus say? What conclusion can we draw from His words? The conclusion i draw is He says what He means and means what He says .

Can your find support for your conclusions in the New Covenant ?
The bulk of christianity down throughout the centuries agree with my conclusion. I take it, you are just wiser then they are?

Loyal
Again i ask What did Jesus say ? The snarky remarks really have zero value .
They are not snarky. You decided they were snarky regardless of the person's intent. Again I ask, do you think you are wiser than all those who have come before you? And there is nothing evil or wrong about Old testament scripture. Jesus used it regularly against the religious scholars of His day, that had lost their way.

Active
They are not snarky. You decided they were snarky regardless of the person's intent. Again I ask, do you think you are wiser than all those who have come before you? And there is nothing evil or wrong about Old testament scripture. Jesus used it regularly against the religious scholars of His day, that had lost their way.
The assumption that i think there is something evil or wrong about Old Testament scripture is completely off base.
Do you think God failed Israel because of how they fell away from God, as recorded in God's word so many times? Would you subscribe God to be a failure for the sins of the man, His creation, in the falling away in the garden of Eden? God gave us all free will, which is imperative to be able to truly love another. The real question is, was God wrong for giving us free will to do right or wrong?
I never said we do not have free will again another assumption.

Snarky commits: I take it, you are just wiser then they are? then I doubt if presenting them all will do any good

Your assumption ; I have to say that I find it odd that you dont believe in free will.

Again i ask what did Jesus say ?

Joh 6:37 All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out.
Joh 6:38 For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.
Joh 6:39 And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.
Joh 6:40 And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

This discussion needs to be moved or reopened in a new thread as it is off topic . I will leave the off topic discussion with the question what did Jesus say?

Loyal
The assumption that i think there is something evil or wrong about Old Testament scripture is completely off base.
I never said we do not have free will again another assumption.

Snarky commits: I take it, you are just wiser then they are? then I doubt if presenting them all will do any good

Your assumption ; I have to say that I find it odd that you dont believe in free will.

Again i ask what did Jesus say ?

Joh 6:37 All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out.
Joh 6:38 For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.

This discussion needs to be moved or reopened in a new thread as it is off topic . I will leave the off topic discussion with the question what did Jesus say?
You said in post #9 "Can you post a passage stating God gave man free will? " Now you said you never said we didnt have free will. Then you wanted new testament passages instead of old testament passages, as if the old testament is not as valid. You speak in double speak, not the kind of person I wish to converse. Go play with someone else with your word games to win a game of counter arguments until others tire of it. I wont play your game.

At 73 i raised in church i can well remember many times rapture was just around the corner at the next news cast. We as a church sat and did nothing we with drew from government . School boards, county supervisors, etc. We turn the world over to the will of man . By with drawing the body of Christ in daily life .

Jesus warned that this would happen at the end. I actually have a teaching I will soon upload that clearly defines the timeline of the rapture according to the book of Revelation.