• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

How God has kept me these 40 plus years, it was the bad things, the hurtful things He let me endured

Loyal
It was what not the good things in life that has carried me and encourage me. for I had none it seem. It was the bad and the betrayals, the loneliness, the slanders by love ones, the no faith, of his words that would come to me in the middle of the day and night. but in a sense as a distant river the dark shadow of Senseless hope. lure deep into mind, being of a unmoving stream, a pause of hope. No stir of movement. No want of anything, but the promise He made, to return, and take us to himself, to the place he went away to prepare for all of us, A room in His Father's house. Is not this the reason, he claimed that is why he came. In order to create something new. He cannot lie, He made a promise, and gave HIs blood to make it come true, He suffered so greatly to uptain this glory, that has not yet come., many have died and not received the "promise"! And those who wait and anticipate your arrival are "mocked and ridicule"

"So as time has past; i COMPLETELY understood "Philippians 1:6" "Being confidence of this very thing, that He who has begun a good work in you will complete it until the Day of Jesus Christ" How did i understand that verses, when I first read it in 1977? and so many "christians" tried their best to erase it away! but it always remain there in my being. A sense of "Deep Hope" so deep in my being now it seems to be unreachable. that does not mean the devil will not try to reach that place in me and Rip it out of My very soul, by "claws or Teeth". For he is a age creature and even place Jesus himself in dark despair as he hung upon the Tree. Even He knew His Father would raise Him from the Grave! What will our Finally Hour will be, where the brakes are applied with no results. with no pause of entry. My mother last years of departure was a life of repentance to everyone she knew! If i have done anything wrong to you please forgive me, I am sorry, she would say, over a hundred time she had told me how sorry for all the wrong she had done to me, and the things she should have done. and that she could have done better, with tears in her eyes, And at her transition I was by her three days at a time one or two days off. And i saw her breath her last breath, No pain, no suffering, and a smile on her face. Church less for over 16 years by my recommendation but Full of GOD! And Happy to leave this place. The last person I know in real time, who likes to talk about GOD! in a way that "true Kiononia" exists, and not type of christian"Fellowship" of the world" knows in fellowship. of bibllcial words and programs and prayers, and beautiful christian songs, that the world can also enjoy. but unadulterated "Kiononia" that GOD pours upon those, for He knows where to pour His "Anointed Oil". "They who worship God Must Worship in Spirit and Truth" then the real oil pours. And that word "Spirirt" the world knows nothing of. Neither can they know what it means or is.

Active
It is not the good things in life that has carried me and encourage me. for I had none it seem. It was the bad and the betrayals, the loneliness, the slanders by love ones, the no faith, of his words that would come to me in the middle of the day and night. but in a sense as a distant river the dark shadow of Senseless hope. lure deep into mind, being of an unmoving stream, a pause of hope. No stir of movement. No want of anything, but the promise He made, to return, and take us to himself, to the place he went away to prepare for all of us, A room in His Father's house. Is not this the reason, he claimed that is why he came. In order to create something new. He cannot lie, He made a promise, and gave HIs blood to make it come true, He suffered so greatly to obtain this glory, that has not yet come., many have died and not received the "promise"! And those who wait and anticipate your arrival are "mocked and ridicule"

"So as time has past; i COMPLETELY understood "Philippians 1:6" "Being confidence of this very thing, that He who has begun a good work in you will complete it until the Day of Jesus Christ" How did i understand that verse, when I first read it in 1977? and so many "christians" tried their best to erase it away! but it always remain there in my being. A sense of "Deep Hope" so deep in my being now it seems to be unreachable. That does not mean the devil will not try to reach that place in me and Rip it out of My very soul, by "claws or Teeth". For he is a age creature and even place Jesus himself in dark despair as he hung upon the Tree. Even He knew His Father would raise Him from the Grave! What will our Finally Hour will be, where the brakes are applied with no results. with no pause of entry. My mother last years of departure was a life of repentance to everyone she knew! If i have done anything wrong to you please forgive me, I am sorry, she would say, over a hundred time she had told me how sorry for all the wrong she had done to me, and the things she should have done. and that she could have done better, with tears in her eyes, And at her transition I was by her three days at a time one or two days off. And i saw her breath her last breath, No pain, no suffering, and a smile on her face. Church less for over 16 years by my recommendation but Full of GOD! And Happy to leave this place. The last person I know in real time, who likes to talk about GOD! in a way that "true Kiononia" exists, and not type of christian"Fellowship" of the world" knows in fellowship. of bibllcial words and programs and prayers, and beautiful christian songs, that the world can also enjoy. but unadulterated "Kiononia" that GOD pours upon those, for He knows where to pour His "Anointed Oil". "They who worship God Must Worship in Spirit and Truth" then the real oil pours. And that word "Spirit" the world knows nothing of. Neither can they know what it means or is.
Hello @PloughBoy,

It was interesting reading through this word of testimony of yours. Thank you for sharing.

Philippians 1:6 is also one verse which is dear to me. The fellowship you describe is not easily found, but God in His love, and tender mercy has provided it for me along life's way, usually with one person at a time, and those I can count on one hand. God has dealt with me too, as a 'Son'. He has chastened me, and shaken my foundation in order to show what is true: and taken away earthly props, in order to show Himself to be One who will never leave or forsake me, and Who is faithful and true. He has also shown me that there is nothing that will separate me from the Love of God in Christ Jesus, and that His salvation is sure.

Praise God!

Thank you
In Christ Jesus
Chris

Active
It was what not the good things in life that has carried me and encourage me. for I had none it seem. It was the bad and the betrayals, the loneliness, the slanders by love ones, the no faith, of his words that would come to me in the middle of the day and night. but in a sense as a distant river the dark shadow of Senseless hope. lure deep into mind, being of a unmoving stream, a pause of hope. No stir of movement. No want of anything, but the promise He made, to return, and take us to himself, to the place he went away to prepare for all of us, A room in His Father's house. Is not this the reason, he claimed that is why he came. In order to create something new. He cannot lie, He made a promise, and gave HIs blood to make it come true, He suffered so greatly to uptain this glory, that has not yet come., many have died and not received the "promise"! And those who wait and anticipate your arrival are "mocked and ridicule"

"So as time has past; i COMPLETELY understood "Philippians 1:6" "Being confidence of this very thing, that He who has begun a good work in you will complete it until the Day of Jesus Christ" How did i understand that verses, when I first read it in 1977? and so many "christians" tried their best to erase it away! but it always remain there in my being. A sense of "Deep Hope" so deep in my being now it seems to be unreachable. that does not mean the devil will not try to reach that place in me and Rip it out of My very soul, by "claws or Teeth". For he is a age creature and even place Jesus himself in dark despair as he hung upon the Tree. Even He knew His Father would raise Him from the Grave! What will our Finally Hour will be, where the brakes are applied with no results. with no pause of entry. My mother last years of departure was a life of repentance to everyone she knew! If i have done anything wrong to you please forgive me, I am sorry, she would say, over a hundred time she had told me how sorry for all the wrong she had done to me, and the things she should have done. and that she could have done better, with tears in her eyes, And at her transition I was by her three days at a time one or two days off. And i saw her breath her last breath, No pain, no suffering, and a smile on her face. Church less for over 16 years by my recommendation but Full of GOD! And Happy to leave this place. The last person I know in real time, who likes to talk about GOD! in a way that "true Kiononia" exists, and not type of christian"Fellowship" of the world" knows in fellowship. of bibllcial words and programs and prayers, and beautiful christian songs, that the world can also enjoy. but unadulterated "Kiononia" that GOD pours upon those, for He knows where to pour His "Anointed Oil". "They who worship God Must Worship in Spirit and Truth" then the real oil pours. And that word "Spirirt" the world knows nothing of. Neither can they know what it means or is.
I know exaclty where you are coming from , as I am experiencing the same as I type this. Many miracles the past few days, and overfilled with the love of the might God and his Holy Spirit. "Remove your robe and sandals, and follow me says the most high God, Gladly says his servant Gregory"